TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks totally different! I'm minus internet *cries* it just went off about 30 minutes ago, fault at the exchange. I need it back asap cos I want to get back to the map!!

Argh, we can't have you without internet. We NEED you, lol! I keep hoping I'll find a reporter who stood in front of the building and mentioned where it is but I've found nothing.

Skibs, it looks to me like her car is parked behind an apartment on a dirt alley. I doubt there will be a street view as you likely realize. The two houses next door seems to be tan, which are a dime a dozen, but might help. Thanks for trying. I gave up quickly!! :)

Thanks for putting a map together, map master!

ETA: I just noticed that the caption doesn't say that this is Zuzu's apartment. It just says "a nearby apartment." Could it be the boyfriend's?

I got most on the map now, just driving myself crackers going round on streetview trying to identify her apt from this pic

unnamed112.jpg

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/Blog-Search-continues-for-missing-Alpine-student-397314771.html

"Residents told CBS 7 that Zuzu had last been seen on Harrison Street around 3:30 a.m. Wednesday morning, and at a nearby apartment police tape was found around a scene."

Apt nearby to Harrison St, can I heckers find it!! Not giving up though!

In this video there is a brief shot of a red building with police tape up, it's about halfway through: https://www.facebook.com/CBS7News/videos/10154667143249533/?hc_ref=SEARCH

Maybe the front of her apartment? It looks really different from the pic with her car.

It almost looks like a building she might work in on campus, not where she lives.

Also, the photo with the car doesn't say it's her apartment. It just says "a nearby apartment." Could it be her boyfriend's?

I noticed Lilibet yes, but there is a street at the end there. I darkened the photograph and the building (house?) to the far right, beyond the wooden fence, you can just see it, it has a green roof. Hoping that helps when I get my internet back. It's been over over hour, hurry up already. I have no patience ;)

For when I finally get back on my computer, just putting these here

8d740f76a47175af6c99772a49ad9a4e.jpg

And a still from that video.

1077810cfe8ce2533494b578cb5de0e1.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I noticed Lilibet yes, but there is a street at the end there. I darkened the photograph and the building (house?) to the far right, beyond the wooden fence, you can just see it, it has a green roof. Hoping that helps when I get my internet back. It's been over over hour, hurry up already. I have no patience ;)

Clever, Skibs. I knew you'd find a way. :)

I thought I found the boyfriend on Facebook, but he's been posting a lot lately so I assume it's not him. Are we allowed to speculate on who he is?

No, we cannot discuss the boyfriend unless he becomes an official suspect named by police. Please don't speculate here. Hold onto the info and if he becomes a suspect, then you can share.

ETA: :welcome:

Amazing work, skibaboo. :yourock:

That is really far from where the university and where she was supposedly last seen. I never would have found it.

Streetview had its disadvantages too. As you can see in the images I posted, the end lots are empty on streetview (from 2012) but has 2 homes build on it now. Something clicked when I read they searched along train tracks close to where Zuzu lived and you posting the video that showed the front of the house helped a lot, so you deserve credit too Gardener! Team work :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimmyann4141