TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A local, JHC, indicated on FB that "Court starts Monday".... GJ must be convening.

Reply to Jammy Jo up tread, dang phone! It was a paragraph describing the change in personality that can occur with steroids and it named a specific drug, which made me think it was a cut and past, but the person who originally posted it stated steroid in her little town and HE had been building himself up. It was shared by an Alpine local on Zuzu site. The original poster had, what I call a fake FB page, nothing on timeline, no friends, no pics. So IDK what to make of it!

Thanks for the info. :notgood:

An indictment couldn't come too soon!

Striving to be open hearted like the good folks of Alpine. #zuzueffect

Sending up prayers for your parents daily ZuZu. And for your peace. I hope they will return you to them so your parents can give you a resting place of their choosing and know where you are for the rest of their lives, even if they have to miss your smile.

It's 9:18 am in Texas, I hope they are questioning RF right now and they get some answers

It's 9:18 am in Texas, I hope they are questioning RF right now and they get some answers

I hope so too, but do we know for sure that the Grand Jury has convened?

Praying that today is the day that they get some answers for Zuzu!

Well, not that I know of, going by what JHC posted on Alpine PD FB last week

I can't seem to attach my reply to the correct post, from my phone. Lol, I'm at work and shouldn't be on here anyway!

The Grand Jury is in session as we speak!

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

I was just coming to post this! *fingers crossed*
I'm trying to find a link, but I don't have one just yet. I'm so excited. I had to pull over on side of the road and post this!
The Grand Jury is in session as we speak!

I'm trying to find a link, but I don't have one just yet. I'm so excited. I had to pull over on side of the road and post this!

I am looking as well - I know my information isn't from MSM - only someone was is at Sul Ross. I trust him, but I know he isn't considered verified.

I am looking as well - I know my information isn't from MSM - only someone was is at Sul Ross. I trust him, but I know he isn't considered verified.
Yep. Mine is from a media friend.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154761907629533&id=90598169532

From the above link:

Here is the MSM article (I think SaveTheQueen is driving and might not be able to post it now)

Zuzu’s boyfriend, Robert Fabian, remains the sole suspect in her disappearance.

On Monday a grand jury is meeting to hear testimony from witnesses and persons of interest including Robert’s sister, Jocelin Carrillo, and brother-in-law James Carrillo.

Unlike a preliminary hearing, a grand jury is closed to the public and neither a judge or lawyers are present except for the prosecutor, who called for the grand jury.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse