TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a new article on New 9 stated that the grand jury in the Verk case has been extended 3 months, I think the article is titled Grand Jury proceedings explained

In laymen's terms; the same people serving on the GJ will continue to serve for an additional 3 months. It helps the DA preserve what evidence and testimony that has been presented to the same people instead of having to start over with a new GJ selection. IMO this is a 'smart' move on the State's side however all evidence and testimony has to be completed before the conclusion of 3 months.

In laymen's terms; the same people serving on the GJ will continue to serve for an additional 3 months. It helps the DA preserve what evidence and testimony that has been presented to the same people instead of having to start over with a new GJ selection. IMO this is a 'smart' move on the State's side however all evidence and testimony has to be completed before the conclusion of 3 months.

Okay, good to know! I am glad the evidence will be preserved and that the same people will continue to serve. So, they could meet in January, February and March of 2017, if I am understanding correctly before new Grand Jurors are selected? I am feeling better after reading everyone's responses.

While I am glad that the Grand Jury will be extended - I want RF and ES terrified they could be arrested on Christmas Day or if the knock on their door is the police.

#FindZuzu

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified. *

:welcome: So glad to have you dip your toe in the water on this thread, Lillie. I'm not a Texan, but I've been to Alpine a couple of times and really loved it. So the combination of Alpine and ZuZu pulled me in.

I really hope the Grand Jury has enough right now for RF to be arrested, along with any others involved.

I agree that CE is "off." He seems to be trying awfully hard to be cool with all this and act like he knows nothing. I'll grant that some people smile when they're nervous, but his smile really bugs me.
JMO

Thanks for your kind welcome, Lilibet. Yes, I totally agree. His smile is definitely off! And not really in a nervous way. I don't know. . I just hope Zuzu is found soon.

Hi, some quick local updates...

RF has been staying at his apartment again (since Monday's trial). Downstairs neighbor is looking for new place.

This morning, I saw CE walking out of a local defense attorney's office.

Hi, some quick local updates...

RF has been staying at his apartment again (since Monday's trial). Downstairs neighbor is looking for new place.

This morning, I saw CE walking out of a local defense attorney's office.
*channeling Glenn Frey*
"....The heat is on,
On the street.
Inside your head,
On every beat.
And the beat's so loud,
Deep inside.
The pressure's high....*
🎶🎶🎶🎶

Watched "It's a Wonderful Life" and cried this year when I saw little Zuzu.:tears:

I hope Zuzu Verk's family finds out what happened to her someday soon. This Christmas/Hanukkah season must be torture for them. :praying:

Where are you, sweet girl?!

I am hoping 2017 brings some answers to Zuzu's family. Please let Zuzu be found soon!

I keep searching for news. I did just see a comment to a post on the Zuzu FB page, post dated December 24, comment says RF is moving out of his apartment today. Comment was posted today

I keep searching for news. I did just see a comment to a post on the Zuzu FB page, post dated December 24, comment says RF is moving out of his apartment today. Comment was posted today
Interesting....

Sorry! My writing wasn't super clear. Our little girls is just a few months old, and celebrated Christmas for the first time last week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003