GUILTY TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Went back and listened to the presser from the confirmed ID and I may of misheard before and thought they offered a deal when CE was speaking to them. What was actually said "we'll extend the same offer to him when he gets back here." About the 16.18 mark. So maybe a deal hadn't been offered prior and it was extending the offer for cooperation. SaveTheQueen I agree if you listen closely there are hints.

http://www.cbs7.com/content/news/412947563.html

The worst part about my entire scheme is the questions I'll get from other members. Awkward and very carefully worded comments, pondered and thought-out with great sensitivity, but the last question will always be............"Is that really you in the photo" ?

You mean to tell me thats not you in your avatar pic?

raw

Lol.

Attachments

• raw.gif
    raw.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 65
Naaaa....RF got her out of his house the night this happened. All the noise and stomping around that the neighbors heard was a by-product of him trying to clean up the crime scene and get her loaded into his vehicle. These neighbors of his were trying to sleep, but he kept waking them up with all of the noise he was making. If they had looked out of their window at just the right moment, I'm sure they would have seen him loading something wrapped in a blanket or a sheet into his vehicle.........something pretty heavy and cumbersome. His neighbors simply weren't looking outside, or in the right direction, at the right moment.

I think he took her off and dumped her that night......"somewhere". Only after he got back into town did he meet up with CE and start to formulate a plan on what should be done next. That's when they gathered up all the digging supplies, borrowed the pickup, got the painters drop cloths, and headed out to do a more thorough job of hiding the crime. Somewhere along the way, CE must have had something in his vehicle that made him gravely concerned about trace evidence and touch evidence, thus his annoying insistence that his buddy detail his car in the days afterwards.

There's always the possibility that she was never moved again. The two of them showed up together in order to try and hide the crime. Where she was found may have been the original dumping spot that RF chose. Then again, it may not have been. They may have picked her up in one place and transported her many miles away to a more secluded area. CE knows all the answers. Whether he decides to offer it up or not is left to be seen.
I wonder if he didn't initially dump her at the commercial dumpsters and return with CE to "bury" her. They would have put her in CE's car, hence the paranoia about having it detailed.

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

I wonder if he didn't initially dump her at the commercial dumpsters and return with CE to "bury" her. They would have put her in CE's car, hence the paranoia about having it detailed.

No trees were destroyed in the sending of this message, however, a significant number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

I'm not entirely sure what their thought pattern was, but one thing I do know is that the next night RF woke up his brother-in-law during his sleep and asked to borrow the pickup truck.
I can't explain why that wasn't done earlier in the day..........but for some reason these two guys decided they needed a pickup truck. Did that have something to do with moving her ? Dunno.

I'm not entirely sure what their thought pattern was, but one thing I do know is that the next night RF woke up his brother-in-law during his sleep and asked to borrow the pickup truck.
I can't explain why that wasn't done earlier in the day..........but for some reason these two guys decided they needed a pickup truck. Did that have something to do with moving her ? Dunno.

Can you fit 2 big shovels in a Mustang?

Sure. The back seats fold down, don't they?

i think robert was a ticking time bomb - he looks evil - he was jealous and killed her in a rage - i don't think it was planned - these two morons were way too sloppy after the fact- i'm sure they thought they were very sly when they weren't arrested immediately and got even more careless is my guess . hoping the same for danielle stislickis case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Question:
Do y'all think the "unique noises" from the bed were from sex, or from RF holding her down or harming her in some manner?

*All statements are those of my own opinion unless stated.*

Question:
Do y'all think the "unique noises" from the bed were from sex, or from RF holding her down or harming her in some manner?

I think it was NOT from sex.

Sure. The back seats fold down, don't they?

Oh snap. Lol. That would make a great signature for you. Me like.

Can you fit 2 big shovels in a Mustang?

Absolutely. A Mustang trunk is much like a Camaro trunk. Used to own a newer Camaro. The trunk space is huge. Probably as large as the interior of the car. You could fit a couple of shovels, AND a body.

I don't think RF told CE the real deal. I think CE got some misogynistic version to up the chances he'd help. "She didn't return my affection so I strangled her," doesn't really move my heartstrings.

I don't think RF told CE the real deal. I think CE got some misogynistic version to up the chances he'd help. "She didn't return my affection so I strangled her," doesn't really move my heartstrings.

Im leaning towards, 'she overdosed while I was at Dairy Queen'.

Question:

I don't think it was sex..I think if the "Unique noises" were sex the neighbor would of recognized that. js

I don't think it was sex..I think if the "Unique noises" were sex the neighbor would of recognized that. js

I total agree. Just wondering what everyone else thinks.

On the subject of the neighbors:
I'm the nosy type neighbor. Especially if you're inconveniencing me. From everything that has been said about the amount of noise that could be heard just day to day in the apartment RF lived in, I would go insane. If you are awaken by such things as much as the neighbor apparently was, how do you not say something/intervene/ask questions about what was going on? Or I guess he may have, but we aren't privy to that at this time.

In conversation, he has said that it was the bed shaking and not their usual bedroom noises. I'm guessing that was also part of his testimony - but left out of information provided to media/public.

Im leaning towards, 'she overdosed while I was at Dairy Queen'.

"And then someone must have accidentally strangled her postmortem." Nothing would surprise me from him.

I've not followed this case from the beginning and have a question. What did they do with Zuzu's car? I read the warrants and don't see it addressed. Was it ever moved from Fabian's apartment?

If CE were not there when she died, then he cannot be charged with murder. But he can be charged with other offenses and ultimately get the same amount of time. If he were there, he could likely be charged with murder. I'm not sure I'm seeing the elements that make this a death penalty crime? Did I miss something?
*The victim is a peace officer or fireman killed while on duty;
*The murder occurred while the defendant was committing (or attempting to commit) a kidnapping, burglary, robbery, aggravated sexual assault, or arson;
*Murder “for hire” (both the hirer and the hired);
*The murder occurred during the course of an actual or attempted prison break;
*Multiple murders occurred as a result of the defendant’s acts; and
*The victim was younger than ten year old.
CE better realize his best option is to give it all up to LE and save his own hide. He could be charged with concealing a crime or failure to report, tampering with evidence etc. They could all be charged with conspiracy which can have stiff penalties. They could rack up enough charges and if convicted could make them serve consecutively for all crimes which could add up to many years. So although RF will likely be the only one charged with murder.. the others could serve just as much time for stacked lower offenses. And if the autopsy doesn't provide a cause of death... then it's up in the air as to what RF will be charged with.
Prayers for justice for Zuzu and peace for her loved ones. I thank God that she has finally been found and will be buried properly. Not knowing is unbearable

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange
Back