GUILTY TX - Zuzu Verk, 22, Alpine, 12 Oct 2016 #3 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
[video=youtube;jgoG3afUWSc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgoG3afUWSc&feature=youtu.be&a=[/video]

Fly high Zuzu and rest in the heavens.

139ac2890c783e48b33b5ba71d536f27.jpg

I've been wondering when CE would arrive back in Alpine. Hopefully by Monday or soon after. Any ideas?

I've been wondering when CE would arrive back in Alpine. Hopefully by Monday or soon after. Any ideas?

Very good question, glad you brought it up!

I reviewed Maricopa County (Phoenix) current/past inmates and came up empty. So, knowing he (CE) has family in Pima County, tried there too and nothing. Went back to Texas and searched, and again came up with nothing. Only info I learned was CE requested his drivers license to be sent to him on February 1st. But as far as knowing where he's at now, who knows. Alpine doesn't have a large inmate facility so when CE is brought back I wonder if they'll try to keep him and RF separated.

If anyone else has any update on where CE is please enlighten us :)

Very good question, glad you brought it up!

I reviewed Maricopa County (Phoenix) current/past inmates and came up empty. So, knowing he (CE) has family in Pima County, tried there too and nothing. Went back to Texas and searched, and again came up with nothing. Only info I learned was CE requested his drivers license to be sent to him on February 1st. But as far as knowing where he's at now, who knows. Alpine doesn't have a large inmate facility so when CE is brought back I wonder if they'll try to keep him and RF separated.

If anyone else has any update on where CE is please enlighten us :)

Perhaps he is in transfer and nothing is showing.When did you search in AZ?

I did some volunteer work at a jail
Many years back and I learned that when transporting criminals a long way sometimes it's a lengthy process and sometimes they have stops and other jails on the way. It is also all hush hush and prisoners are not allowed to know where they or going or when. They are not allowed to use the phone either. I'm not saying that is what they are doing here. Just a possibility

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Heard that it would be "within the next 2 weeks", but I am guessing that is because of the extradition laws which say something to the effect that one jurisdiction has 10 business days to retrieve someone. There are always extensions available, though. Personally, I'm thinking that they're going to get him as quickly as possible for various different reasons. If he isn't showing up on jail rosters, he's more than likely "in transit". Also, an inmate isn't going to show up on the roster unless they're actually booked in. Transfer inmates are almost never booked in unless they're staying at a facility for an extended time. Most of them are kept in a holding cell until they're retrieved by the transporting agency the next day. Not elaborating on how or why I have this knowledge. lol Bottom line is that he's probably in transit and won't show up on the radar again until he's processed into Alpine.

*All statements are those of my own opinion unless stated.*

Wherever CE is, I hope they have him on suicide watch. That way he can be in isolation and sleep on a concrete bench all night long. The only warmth he'll have available is what little he gets from his paper diaper.

After a few nights of that, he might be a lot more willing to open up to the Texas Rangers and tell them what they need to know. They'll promise him a nice thick jumpsuit, a couple of hot meals, and a warm cell with a toilet instead of a hole in the floor, and all he has to do is tell them what happened that night. He'll talk.

I was brought to tears by the livestream of the memorial for ZuZu at the amphitheater at Sul Ross State University. I tuned in late, just as her dad Glenn was reading a beautiful statement about his daughter, with his wife and son by his side. Tears and laughter. He commented on the twitter hashtags #thezuzueffect and #findzuzu and hoped that they would continue to have meaning for those who were touched by ZuZu.

Then followed a slide show of ZuZu's life with family and friends. The music was Paul McCartney's "In My Life" and John Lennon's "Imagine."

At the end of the memorial, the president of the university made two announcements: a scholarship in ZuZu's name has been established for students in her field of study, and the brand new amphitheater where her memorial was being held (its first event) would be named after ZuZu. He said that he knew the students would rename it something less formal like "ZuZu's Place."

A reception followed the memorial.

Did I understand correctly that Zuzu had a sister but hasn't been mentioned? Very odd that she didn't attend the memorial. Anyone determined if she does have a sister or did I misunderstand?

Did I understand correctly that Zuzu had a sister but hasn't been mentioned? Very odd that she didn't attend the memorial. Anyone determined if she does have a sister or did I misunderstand?

She does. We don't know why she isn't an active participant. Could be her job is a profession that doesn't allow her to be visible to the public. Or maybe she has recused herself from the situation as a way to cope. Who knows.

I'm so sad that she's gone.
I didn't knew much, I wasn't up to date with this case but I watched youtube video about her, had the worst hunch but hope that by some miracle she will be found safe and well. She seemed to be very special and amazing girl.
I don't have anything more to say, just that I'm so sorry that her mother can't hug her anymore.

Pathetic.
Fake Page for Zuzu Verk Scholarship Pops up on Social Media

http://www.yourbasin.com/news/fake--page-for-zuzu-verk-scholarship-pops-up-on-social-media/655168725

The young man that set this account up made contact with Lori Verk and apologized for the miss understanding. Lori posted on the Zuzu page.

The memorial for Zuzu was beautiful, and I sincerely hope that her family had a more peaceful weekend than they have had in some time. Maybe this week we will see news that CE is back in Brewster Co.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214
Back