UK - 4 children died in house fire, 27YO woman arrested, Sutton, 16 Dec 2021

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Wonder what the child cruelty charge is about
According to the article, it applies to all 4 boys. My best guess would be that it is similar to the child cruelty charge against Constance Marten and Mark Gordon in that the Crown have to prove child cruelty before the jury can consider manslaughter.

I've just looked back to the start of this thread and realised that this happened in December 2021. That's a heck of a long time ago for us to only now be getting pleas entered in a criminal complaint that involves the deaths of 4 infant children!

I've just looked back to the start of this thread and realised that this happened in December 2021. That's a heck of a long time ago for us to only now be getting pleas entered in a criminal complaint that involves the deaths of 4 infant children!
I wonder if she was having some sort of mental health treatment until now

IMO

They've still got multiple suspects bailed while further investigation takes place and of course there is the suspect who is still in a coma. Once they make charging decisions on those suspects and get pleas then the Crown can consider setting a trial date. It could be a long time yet before this goes to trial. My best (IANAL) guess would be next summer at the earliest.

JMO
I think you are muddling cases!! This is about the four boys in Sutton. Their mother is the alleged culprit.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w
Back