UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So has the defence case closed having absolutely zero evidence that TM was involved in this ? even if they lied regarding the domestic abuse it changes nothing for me. As for TM possibly feeling an annoyed or jealous that Alesha had to stay for 3 weeks, she’s an 18 year old girl. She would naturally want to live the life of an 18 year old. Taking on a role as a step mother when your so young would be extremely difficult. It’s hard enough having your own kid at that age and missing an exciting time of your life. I’m not saying this gives any validation to the defences case I just think it would be a natural feeling for her so would take nothing from it.

The defence bringing in obsession and jealousy could potential be seen as suggesting motive - something which appears to have been missing throughout the case

I

Yes but this was the school holidays and this was the beginning of a longer stay with her dad.

Yep, but I was thinking why would TM be so upset if Alesha only visited every so often. Was she really that upset over 3 weeks?

So has the defence case closed having absolutely zero evidence that TM was involved in this ? even if they lied regarding the domestic abuse it changes nothing for me. As for TM possibly feeling an annoyed or jealous that Alesha had to stay for 3 weeks, she’s an 18 year old girl. She would naturally want to live the life of an 18 year old. Taking on a role as a step mother when your so young would be extremely difficult. It’s hard enough having your own kid at that age and missing an exciting time of your life. I’m not saying this gives any validation to the defences case I just think it would be a natural feeling for her so would take nothing from it.

Completely agree! Ashamed to admit, but around that age I was a bit jealous of my sister and her son as I felt they got all the attention. Doesn't mean I wanted any harm caused - my nephew and twin were and are my best friends.

That makes no sense. If she was obsessive over RM and jealous of his relationship with his daughter why would she frame him ? That would mean she would end up with nothing.

Its my opinion that it makes more sense than the accuseds version of events. Why frame him? It also makes sense to me that if there was domestic abuse she would feel hatred towards him, at least on some level. All we have heard is a conflicting statement from the witness who said she was jealous of Alesha and obsessive over RM, she also stated first she had no concerns about her feelings towards Alesha.

There is nothing to explain why TM would want to frame the accused.
There is nothing to explain why TM would want to harm the child.
There is no corroboration of the Defence argument. No evidence, not even circumstantial, unless I missed something, of TM or anyone else being at the scene.
There is no one else DNA being investigated as part of the attack.

All youngsters I know pop kisses on the end of their sentences when communicating on social media - they like to appear friendly thats all.

I have to say, for such a serious crime in a fairly easily containable 'area', I do not think the detectives have done a very thorough job of collecting samples - perhaps I am being unfair.
However, there is nothing that rules out the accused - is there?

Yep, but I was thinking why would TM be so upset if Alesha only visited every so often. Was she really that upset over 3 weeks?
Maybe she was. TM is only young herself, maybe the thought of looking after someone elses child for 3 weeks annoyed her, i know at 18 it's the last thing i would want to do with my summer, maybe that is what the argument (if it happened) was about. I definitely don't think it is a motive for murder. JMO

Massive flaw in the accused defence anyway..

1. Shadowy figure seen on CCTV at 2.26 am doesn’t give them time to have a cig, chat, set and be caught on CCTV within 30 mins

2. Let’s suppose the shadowy figure was TM, where was the accused from 2.26am until he got home

For his defence to even have a glimmer of truth you would have to discount the CCTV of the person on the shore line at 2.26am

Connor Gillies‏Verified account @ConnorGillies

Witness says Toni was walking with her “hands up” as if they “were in a discussion”. She says Robert was putting his hand on Toni’s arm to “try and get her to turn around”.
Connor Gillies - Twitter

Lindsay says she told police “I always thought Toni was jealous of Alesha as she felt threatened by the time and attention” Rab gave his daughter.

BBM - is this really her friend???

Has she not just put doubt in jury's head...what the actual.... I am going to have to switch off before I explode ....these are only her opinions not fact

1. Shadowy figure seen on CCTV at 2.26 am doesn’t give them time to have a cig, chat, set and be caught on CCTV within 30 mins

2. Let’s suppose the shadowy figure was TM, where was the accused from 2.26am until he got home

For his defence to even have a glimmer of truth you would have to discount the CCTV of the person on the shore line at 2.26am

Was it proven that the CCTV of the person on the shore line at 2.26am was the accused ?

not unless someone else took her along the beach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties