UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I posted in the early hours of the morning and Edinlass replied with some questions that, at the time , she seemed genuinely intrigued by what my response would be. It's all academic now but i'm willing to answer anything regarding my post if that's what people want. I'm saying this simply for closure as i would have replied had i caught up with the thread in time. Same goes for Ciana.

Thanks to beeseingyou for making some very good points and echoing many of my thoughts about the case, again i would have quoted and liked the posts had i read them in real time but it was good to see an alternative view expressed so eloquently throughout.

Personally, i feel a miscarriage of justice has occurred here (be it partially or completely) but the verdict is in and i guess we'll have to file this one under 'nothing to see here, let's move on' as happens all too often in high profile cases.

This case has been a real eye opener. How a young boy can commit such a crime and appear so normal before and directly after the event is baffling. He is so cunning and meticulous as to leave not a shred of evidence at the victims house or his house but so careless as to leave a complete mess of a crime scene. That doesn't make sense.

<modsnipped against TOS>

Last edited by a moderator:
Going by the sensationalist headlines on the Scottish Sun's website right now I'm inclined to put a fair bit of the tone of that article down to the editing... but she certainly didn't help herself by picking that paper to give an interview to, even the Mail would have been a bit less trashy about it... a shame, as until now I'd had huge sympathy with her and respect to her for doing the right thing, that's been slightly diminished now.
Yes. She didn't do any favours for herself. The sympathy i had has also dimished.

What about the comment She put him on the phone to Toni's aunt who told him she T had last seen her at 2am. When she mentioned dna (the aunt ) he said wow that's worrying …. then went on the blame her niece. He cray cray

“He has a girlfriend who is devastated but standing by him.”

WTF!

Aside from the fact that you'd have to be bat s*it crazy to still want to be with him now you know what he's capable of.....he claimed before that he and Toni had slept together on the night Alesha disappeared (I know it's not true but he still said it)….and he also had sex with Alesha....obv rape and murder should put you off him first and foremost(!), but aside from that he has also cheated on her. This pales into insignificance against the other things but still....what is this girlfriend thinking?! She must be very young and disillusioned.

And now the missing pieces begin to emerge

From scottish sun:
He was carrying a knife from first year and his mum had to go to school daily for a report on what he’d been up to.”

And

His dad told close friends years ago his son has no empathy. He doesn’t have feelings for anyone else.

Hi all,

I posted in the early hours of the morning and Edinlass replied with some questions that, at the time , she seemed genuinely intrigued by what my response would be. It's all academic now but i'm willing to answer anything regarding my post if that's what people want. I'm saying this simply for closure as i would have replied had i caught up with the thread in time. Same goes for Ciana.

Thanks to beeseingyou for making some very good points and echoing many of my thoughts about the case, again i would have quoted and liked the posts had i read them in real time but it was good to see an alternative view expressed so eloquently throughout.

Personally, i feel a miscarriage of justice has occurred here (be it partially or completely) but the verdict is in and i guess we'll have to file this one under 'nothing to see here, let's move on' as happens all too often in high profile cases.

This case has been a real eye opener. How a young boy can commit such a crime and appear so normal before and directly after the event is baffling. He is so cunning and meticulous as to leave not a shred of evidence at the victims house or his house but so careless as to leave a complete mess of a crime scene. That doesn't make sense.

<modsnipped>
Hi. Thanks for coming back.
I've nothing in response to your post. I just wanted to say that we all have different perspectives on different aspects of the case. I can appreciate yours.

Everyone's opinion is important as long as it doesn't get heated and snippy.
Take care.

Last edited by a moderator:
And now the missing pieces begin to emerge

From scottish sun:
He was carrying a knife from first year and his mum had to go to school daily for a report on what he’d been up to.”

And

His dad told close friends years ago his son has no empathy. He doesn’t have feelings for anyone else.

It will all trickle out over the days and weeks ahead.

That was one of the rumours I heard on the island...that he'd tortured a cat or some other animal. Urgh. He is vile. I assume I'm allowed to say this now that it's in the media?

Yup, you can say it once it's in the media. If he tortured and killed animals, no doubt he was a serial killer in the making.

Of course he has an effing xbox...

Why should he be given one of those when it’s one of the things he loves to do as per his mums conments!!!

He should be given basic care and lots of psychiatric treatment!!

The mum should have thought a bit more about what she was sharing. I do feel for her but sheesh too soon

Wonder if the girlfriend appeared in the trial? There were a few girls his age that were up! And I wonder when exactly they got together etc.

His mom was rather quick to it but maybe it's a defence mechanism b4 she gets slaughtered. Clearly his dad (or w/e) stepped down rather abruptly before he could be hanged! I think they rowed over him and was on the edge anyway through his actions (whatever they were previous to alesha) perhaps she constantly tried to see good, which any mom would but she could not ignore this. It's sad really just how many ppl it affects in the long run. I said b4 i would like him named but now I disagree I think he would love the notoriety the dirty little *******

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela