UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #5

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If his intention when leaving the house was to get cannabis from RM, perhaps he took the knife to threaten him into giving him some.
Maybe even as a back up as he had had a bad deal before and maybe he intended to confront him if it was repeated but as we have seen it did not happen like that As he passed by house he must have had some other ideas as it is not quite clear what his intentions were when going into house . Was he just trying to get there attention to get some weed and just kept going . As we know he was an adrenaline junkie . Was this just a buzz for him that led to catastrophe.
Once he made decision to abduct Alesha there was no going back as alarm would be raised anyway and investigated so in his sick mind perhaps the only way out was to murder Alesha in a way to silence it and to hope that it would go away . From way he spoke to Mother next he obviously though he would get away with it until DNA came into frame.

Gonna leave this thread now as I’m finding myself getting increasingly annoyed with some of the theories on here, and it really serves no purpose and feels very disrespectful getting wound up over pixels on a screen when a young girl is dead.

Thank you to everyone who’s contributed to this thread, and particularly to those who have kept us constantly updated with developments - HayLouise and Alyce spring to mind.

I’ve genuinely never read about something that affected me as much. I’ve shed plenty of tears thinking about what that poor wee girl went through.

It’s made me go home every day and give my young daughter an extra long kiss and cuddle every single time I had the chance.

God bless you Alesha. It pains me to live in a world that such a thing could happen to you x
I can understand your feelings. Thank you all the updates and factual information brought forward. I agree with you. Let's cut out the gossipy unfounded conspiracy theories after a trial where both sides pulled out all the stops. The judge said AC's defense was ridiculous. A jury of 15 found unanimously the AC was guilty. Enough said

Yes ..if accurate it fits with 2am not 12
Even if it was 2 am we know that AC called them about then . Would have to check testimony to see if those calls were seen at that time or next day . Perhaps they chose to ignore them but from TM memory then everything would be normal at that time as alarm had not been raised so if the quotes were in anyway accurate then it does not change timeline. If whoever has an issue with article is wanting to make implications from them in which case please state them as opinion and remember if they are any allegations the seriousness of them

True. It's her life so I guess it's up to her now if she wants to stand by him or not, she's still young after all. And like you said some people are actually attracted to that weirdly enough. In terms of being their relationship dynamic and being separated, Ted Bundy somehow managed to get his wife pregnant while he was in prison so strange things can happen. It's a very mad world.
Strange indeed i nursed a prisoner for over a year who had killed 3 of his army colleagues. A woman wrote to him weekly. Another strange think is a actually liked him as a person

I am interested to hear the theories on the 2 am timing. Lets for argument sake say 2 am was correct, how does that fit into the debate?

It's relevant because it's closer to the time that Alesha was taken, and not long after the messages were sent from AC to RM and TM.

Doesn't change anything . Timeline still fits

Nothing i can add about the depravity of the crime, especially the severity of the rape, and the sadness i have for Alesha that others haven't already done much better than i could ever.

I was thinking earlier how my nieces love peppa pig, Alesha also did and will never get to watch that again or get to enjoy other thing in life.

I found out that the sicko has a tv and xbox in his cell, he doesn't deserve it. My friend worked at the prison that Huntley was in and he had the same, plus takeaways and treats, always annoys me that these wastes of space get special treatment, should be in a cell with bread and water to keep them alive.

Hopefully he never comes out.

Nothing i can add about the depravity of the crime, especially the severity of the rape, and the sadness i have for Alesha that others haven't already done much better than i could ever.

I was thinking earlier how my nieces love peppa pig, Alesha also did and will never get to watch that again or get to enjoy other thing in life.

I found out that the sicko has a tv and xbox in his cell, he doesn't deserve it. My friend worked at the prison that Huntley was in and he had the same, plus takeaways and treats, always annoys me that these wastes of space get special treatment, should be in a cell with bread and water to keep them alive.

Hopefully he never comes out.

Makes my blood boil too... I said similar things when I read that article.. Is disgusting

Well that’s interesting.. was everyone not already in the house for the evening so why leave key in the door if everyone is home already no one will need to let themselves in??

Makes the witness who saw TM and RM more believable as if they were actually out the key was left for them to get in..

I think RM's step (?) mother said that she left the key in the lock by accident that night, after leaving it in the lock earlier as she had been hanging out washing.

I don't fully understand that lock. I once lived in a flat with a door that swung closed and locked automatically, but there was a latch on the inside of the door where I could put it 'on the latch' i.e. the lock was set fast not to engage, which is what I'd have done in those circumstances - I wouldn't have left the key in the outside of the door where someone could just walk off with it out of mischief. But then of course the door at RM's flat may well have been different.

Presumably her social media pages are open and viewable. Hopefully her parents/guardians will step in and change the privacy settings.

The other possibility is that journalists have befriended someone in AC's social circle and got access to the relevant social media accounts that way - possibly for money, but also possibly just because some people are very happy to prove they are 'insiders' in that way. But yes, the girlfriend's privacy is important and needs to be protected.

What was AC's Mother even thinking about giving an interview - not just after the trial but last weekend too ....I believe the interview last weekend was when she mentioned the gf .... beggars belief

I agree that AC's mother was very ill-advised to do those interviews. But I think it's likely that the Sun journalist in particular has been hanging out with her during the course of the trial, being friendly, supportive - generally acting like her best mate. And then the approach would be something like 'people are saying all sorts of unfair and unkind things about you - why not put your side of the story out there?' Most normal people without media training don't realise how badly their words can be twisted in an interview - how easy it is to get stitched up - how easy it is for things that should have been 'background' or 'off the record' to end up very much on the record. So in short I've got some sympathy for her. She may not been as callous, self-pitying and indiscreet as she came across.

I don't really know why you attach such importance to it. Everybody who had CCTV would have been asked to check it, if they hadn't already thought to do so. Toni's aunt is Janette's friend, it's quite natural that she would mention it to her. I daresay that Toni asked everyone she knew to do the same.

It could also have been something as simple as local people knowing who had CCTV and who didn't. That's true in my village and it may be true here, too.

I think we can let the thread die if there’s no new information. At the minute it’s sensationalism by journalists getting people angry to sell papers.

It’s a sleuth forum and so you examine all theories.

There are clearly points of interest in this case that feel weird. The abduction part being the obvious. I think you should be able to pull it apart and aim to discover what happened without being accused of being disrespectful to the family or the memory of the girl.

Likewise the narrative being presented (by press rather than the courts) should also be examined. It doesn’t mean you doubt the conviction....just the motives and background being presented as reason.

The cushy treatment of prisoners sickens me too. A prisoner in the uk will more money spent on him than a uk soldier.

It’s interesting that his mother now appears to be claiming a different version of events re the CCTV than she did in court.

Of course, there are quite different consequences to lying in the press and lying in court....
I don't think we should consider she has clamied something just because it appeared in the Sun. IMO, the journo left out a "1" hence 2am not 12am. Careless journalism, that's all.

His google account now seems to have vanished but this was an interesting post of his under the poison3d appl3 name. Shows a propensity for extreme / violent thoughts even a good few years ago, before this offence...

Attachments

• IMG_0900.PNG
    IMG_0900.PNG
    250.5 KB · Views: 179
Sorry this made me laugh. I thought it was going psychological then it got to "spoilt brat syndrome". But I do get what you mean.

I also think he had an over inflated sense of his own worth, being one of the better off teenagers on the island. Big fish in small pond. He's never actually experienced the real world really. Hoping he gets a very hard time in jail tbh.

I don't think we should consider she has clamied something just because it appeared in the Sun. IMO, the journo left out a "1" hence 2am not 12am. Careless journalism, that's all.

I don't think it's that because his mum said that she saw him come back to the house, but not leave and had to wind back. We know he was in the house arguing with his mother at midnight.

However, I think TM's aunt might have got muddled up with the timeline. Can you imagine how heightened emotions would have been at that time? I imagine TM wouldn't have known exactly what time it was she went in to see Alesha. Those of us who've got up to kids in the night know you don't always look at the clock, you just do it and go back to bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BOTTERB