UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s as if he paused to allow the crying out of respect aswell, that really got me going.

Yeah he stopped speaking when Toni or genie was crying and proper stared at aaron did you notice? Stared at him and looked down at his paper in disgust. I could just sense that AC was staring back at him too, no emotion, nothing.

Don't assume the sexual assault isn't true just because you heard no more details about it other than the news story. There is a very specific reason why you never heard anymore about it, and one we cannot discuss on this forum. But needless to say I am positive it is true.

I guess that’s the reason why A.C. mother knew when she saw the cctv.

Don't assume the sexual assault isn't true just because you heard no more details about it other than the news story. There is a very specific reason why you never heard anymore about it, and one we cannot discuss on this forum. But needless to say I am positive it is true.

It's one we won't ever hear unless the victim comes forward which I doubt will happen, not that I want it to. Without saying too much I seriously have to question the parents further, especially his mother. Maybe she hid his behaviour from his father. He may have known his son had issues but may not have known the extent of his growing depravity. There's burying your head in the sand and then there's enabling a monster.

Like Eve71 pointed out, I haven't seen a single positive comment, other than from his mom (less said about her the better, for my liking). Not even the usual shocked comments from residents, in disbelief such a seemingly nice guy could do this.

I believed most of the rumours or that they at least had some truth in them, probably after his nonchalant 'I found the guy who did it' message.

Sorry if I come across as aggressive here, it just makes me angry as I know what rumour you mean and fully believe it.

Last edited:

This.

We had a TV on at work during the sentencing and everyone stopped working to watch. It was almost eery.

Hearing his truth of what happened makes it all seem worse somehow. I didn't even think that possible. That tidbit about the hoodie after his lies about giving it to Toni Louise. It just sickens me.

Hi all, am new here. Strange time to join I know but I have been following these threads from day 1 and like you too, I have been pulled in all directions by this case. Just wanted to say how inciteful all your views have been and how ahead you seem to be on things that what you end up reading or hearing in the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelpingHandz