UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -teen arrested

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to understand how you can 'sleuth' something where you have minimal information, as at the moment there is fairly little to go on?

To be able to sleuth, you need intel/facts...not gossip from social media, which probably has absolutely no truth.

I'd also suggest that commenting on whether a child has been sexually assaulted or not constitutes nothing whatsoever to do with 'sleuthing'.

To me...sleuthing should be about cases where there is intel, that remain unsolved...which people can then attempt to put together new theories etc (not cases that have literally just happened, where only the police will really have any intel)...there appears to be a basic lack of human empathy here.

...and for that reason, I'm out of here...not really what I signed up for.
Ok.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd like to understand how you can 'sleuth' something where you have minimal information, as at the moment there is fairly little to go on?

To be able to sleuth, you need intel/facts...not gossip from social media, which probably has absolutely no truth.

I'd also suggest that commenting on whether a child has been sexually assaulted or not constitutes nothing whatsoever to do with 'sleuthing'.

To me...sleuthing should be about cases where there is intel, that remain unsolved...which people can then attempt to put together new theories etc (not cases that have literally just happened, where only the police will really have any intel)...there appears to be a basic lack of human empathy here.

...and for that reason, I'm out of here...not really what I signed up for.
Ok bye.

During a brief appearance the boy, who cannot be named for legal reasons, made no plea or declaration and was remanded in custody.

He is expected to return to court next week.

Boy charged with Alesha's rape and murder

"Cannot be named for legal reasons." Jesus christ, how about the world stops protecting these disgusting people. He is only going to gain from the law hiding his identity imo. He shouldn't have raped her ... for legal reasons, but he did it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member