UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -teen arrested

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Any resemblance in the videos to any adults in the case? Not trying to identify the accused just trying to make sense of a connection.

I really didn't get that impression. Just very normal teenager, a little bit confident maybe but hard to tell as you kinda have to act confident when vlogging.

Ah maybe your right, maybe I just don’t like his face, or his voice or that hair. Oh and he looks fit and tall and definitely able to move a petite 6 year old IMHO

Yes. It just seems to me there's more depth to a connection somehow. But appreciate it's tricky ground, due to not wanting to identify.

I feel there is a vast depth and connection to the whole thing. I haven't seen the videos and would know how to find them unless someone PMs me info.

Yes. It just seems to me there's more depth to a connection somehow. But appreciate it's tricky ground, due to not wanting to identify.

If you're wondering if the Accused is related in any way to an adult who's involved then the answer is NO - the brother of an adult involved just happens to share the same first name as the Accused.

If I've read your query and got it wrong, my apologies.

If you're wondering if the Accused is related in any way to an adult who's involved then the answer is NO - the brother of an adult involved just happens to share the same first name as the Accused.

If I've read your query and got it wrong, my apologies.
No, it wasnt due to a shared first name but will leave it there, don't want to go down a tricky path (least of all as it would be based on unfounded rumour!)

I've only seen the picture of the accused that was circulated when all this came out and I've seen his youtube. <modsnipped facebook information>

Last edited by a moderator:
Will be very interested to see if there are witnesses to take the stand to say T said it's for the best and if there is a dealer to confirm his purchase that night

It all seems a very tangled web

I agree with others it seems at the minute it's a combination of a very disturbed young man and his crush on T ...I'd say there has been more there in the past even if mainly in his head

He seems to have sat and thought of an answer (of sorts) to everything

I wonder if he will try to say his call to T on Tue night was actually a signal to meet him

Will be very interested to see if there are witnesses to take the stand to say T said it's for the best and if there is a dealer to confirm his purchase that night

It all seems a very tangled web

I agree with others it seems at the minute it's a combination of a very disturbed young man and his crush on T ...I'd say there has been more there in the past even if mainly in his head

He seems to have sat and thought of an answer (of sorts) to everything

I wonder if he will try to say his call to T on Tue night was actually a signal to meet him

I'm seeing something between him and her and if not real then certainly it's his infatuation with an older girl who he is seeing quite often. That's might be the situation here. It's certainly a strong pull for some young men. That said, it doesn't sit with what he is accused of doing so certainly a disturbed individual.

Just seen the news report on Scottish news at 10pm. Shows both TM and RM cuddling, they look totally shattered. First i’d heard but it said the accused’s mother called police due to her sons strange behaviour. So more than just viewing CCTV

Just seen the news report on Scottish news at 10pm. Shows both TM and RM cuddling, they look totally shattered. First i’d heard but it said the accused’s mother called police due to her sons strange behaviour. So more than just viewing CCTV

I think if he came sneaking back home in the middle of the night naked that would definitely count as 'strange behaviour' ... and I'd easily believe that that's what she saw on the CCTV.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member