Found Deceased UK - Anthony Knott, 33, last seen at a pub in Lewes, Sussex, 20 Dec 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I just can't see foul play i.e. A stranger attack in the centre of Lewes, early evening, of an adult man, and him being abducted....just don't see it.

Might not be a total stranger.

Who knows who he might have encountered earlier in the day, either in the pubs or on his stroll past the Elly?

There might be some people in Lewes who for whatever reason are more than usually aware of where they can't be seen on cctv.

oh so it didn't have to do with the guy who went to sleep in a dumpster? (I'm assuming bin = dumpster)
I take it the Crown Inn is on Coronation Street? is that where they film?
yes I know I'm the only person alive who's never seen the show but I live in Canada so that's my excuse
I live in Canada and have watched the show for 34 years now. So that’s no excuse MOO ;)

Now is the first full business week since the Xmas/New Year holidays. Some people might just have come back from abroad and havn't even heard about Anthony being missing yet. I think it would be important that appeals for sightings of AK, any odd incidents from the night of 20/21 Dec, CCTV from businesses and dash cams, be repeated now by both LE and family via msm and sm.

Are there any private searches going on?

No idea but I went to Lewes Present after not looking for what seems like a week and interested to see questions being answered by AK partner today that are helpful to have the answer to.

Hmm very interesting that Lucy asked a randomer (local)to message her with any theories

seems like she’s clueless still herself.
Odd she would ask that since on her FB page people have been asked numerous times by her family not to keep speculating what could have happened to him and not to keep asking the same questions over and over.

Am I allowed to link to an Instagram account that is set up to find Anthony? It has got approval from his wife and she has 'liked' several posts

Did any one see the cctv Of the man in the red jacket on the night Anthony went missing - it was on the Facebook page. Someone shared it and the guy was sprinting down the street in his red coat, he went down a side Street (after someone in dark clothing had also walked down it) then came sprinting back out, with his jacket off looking in a shop window or something on his way past, seeming frantic. Really unnerved me as to how frantic / dodgy this guy looked and I wondered had that person been identified / ruled out. I’ve tried to attach a screen shot from the clip in case no one has seen it but won’t let me for some reason...

Did any one see the cctv Of the man in the red jacket on the night Anthony went missing - it was on the Facebook page. Someone shared it and the guy was sprinting down the street in his red coat, he went down a side Street (after someone in dark clothing had also walked down it) then came sprinting back out, with his jacket off looking in a shop window or something on his way past, seeming frantic. Really unnerved me as to how frantic / dodgy this guy looked and I wondered had that person been identified / ruled out. I’ve tried to attach a screen shot from the clip in case no one has seen it but won’t let me for some reason...
From what I’ve read he has been looked into, but not in relation to AK. Don’t forget the footage was massively speeded up, so whilst he looks frantic, it’s more likely he was just jogging around, but agreed his route was a bit odd

From what I’ve read he has been looked into, but not in relation to AK. Don’t forget the footage was massively speeded up, so whilst he looks frantic, it’s more likely he was just jogging around, but agreed his route was a bit odd
And to vanish down the alley and reappear minutes later looking panicked without his coat on. Just seems odd that cctv like that hasn’t been spread far and wide. Along with the still cctv images of what seems like three men fighting later on the same evening on what appears to be the same street as well...

And to vanish down the alley and reappear minutes later looking panicked without his coat on. Just seems odd that cctv like that hasn’t been spread far and wide. Along with the still cctv images of what seems like three men fighting later on the same evening on what appears to be the same street as well...

found it again. From
About 10.25pm on and he reappears at about 10.30 sprinting up the street minus his coat and with what looks like a black coat also in his arms. And it’s not speeded up massively really when you watch it. What is down that alley way? It seems to be very busy, is this near the pubs etc? This also seems to be the street where the three (looks like three blokes are Seemingly scrapping on that corner on other stills I’ve seen...

found it again. From
About 10.25pm on and he reappears at about 10.30 sprinting up the street minus his coat and with what looks like a black coat also in his arms. And it’s not speeded up massively really when you watch it. What is down that alley way? It seems to be very busy, is this near the pubs etc? This also seems to be the street where the three (looks like three blokes are Seemingly scrapping on that corner on other stills I’ve seen...

Does he feature twice ? Or just at 10.30

Does he feature twice ? Or just at 10.30
He runs down the street, looks to go to the alley and then appears to sprint down the street (or run its speeded up some what but he is running it seems). Then he reappears back up the street about 10.30 again running, coat off, seems to have a black coat on his arm too possibly and is looking in the windows of whatever that building is. Just seems odd behaviour. Perhaps he has been ruled out. But I find it odd cctv hasn’t been shared. Along with the what seems to be three fighting men. How do they know this wasn’t Anthony getting a kicking? I’ll try to find that to share if I can.

what I also find odd is the amount of inconsistency - I’ve seen posts which state he was last seen at 10.30 then it’s changes to confirmed at 7.30. Then his phone was off from 1am initially then changed to his phone was odd from half seven. And wholly surprised that no one seems to know where he went when he left the pub or demonstrated any concern that he was no longer there if he was truly last seen at 7.30, that seems suspect in itself to me. A truly odd case indeed. I don’t think any bloke would choose to go wading in flooded paths or near a flooded river on a night out knowing that it had taken him so long to get to Lewes in a taxi because of flooding but then people don’t just vanish...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kingcampbell97
Back