UK UK - Anthony Knott, 33, last seen at a pub in Lewes, Sussex, 20 Dec 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are any of the pubs that he may have been aiming for referred to by a completely different ‘local’ name rather than the name on the signage? Maybe why he walked past the Elephant?
The elephant and castle is locally known as the Ellie the only pub past where he was walking in that direction is called the tally ho! It's a decent walk away and not one tourists would know about of ever really go to. That direction goes out of town and there's nothing really to go to.

Just had to go and look at the timeline for Corrie- 9 days in, they had as much information as they ever got- phone pings, cctv, public appeals and even searched the bin lorry. I know it’s Christmas and it’s been bank holidays, but there seems so little information in this case.

There is a cleaned up zoomed in version on the Lewes Facebook group. It shows 2 people (looks to me like a man and a woman) walking up the street each carrying what appear to be white bags. A third person (believed to be the MISPER) follows in the same direction but is walking faster. The pair turn and look in the direction of the MISPER as if he has called to them or shouted something to someone beyond them (who is not captured in the frame). Some are speculating that the MISPER then pushes one of the two but ive watched the enhanced versions several times and cant see any push. The female carrying the bag then crosses the road calmly at the crossing. The male bag carrier and the MISPER cannot be seen (they couod have crossed the road or carried on walking). To be honest the footage is such poor quality im not sure how reliable the identification of the MISPER is. It seems to me he is identified because of his gait! The problem with this is a heavy reliance is being placed on this footage which is just encouraging wild speculation.

Thanks for the additional information. Personally I would prefer if you would not call him MISPER, but that's my sensitivity.

Yep it's a really weird one. I live about 10 mins walk from where he went missing so if anyone has any specific questions just ask.
Hello Dogtopia, welcome and thanks! Always good to have another sleuthing canine on board :D.

Has police activity been concentrated in any particular areas (presuming near water)?

Hello Dogtopia, welcome and thanks! Always good to have another sleuthing canine on board :D.

Has police activity been concentrated in any particular areas (presuming near water)?
Some one mentioned there was search and police activity near Pell's pool on boxing Day but that was just an off hand Facebook post.

I don't know how we feel about absolute conjecture here but I'll mention it anyway. The John Harvey tavern backs onto Argos car park there's an waist high concrete wall there following the river ooze people often sit and drink on there. If I were to accidentally die at a pub that's where it would be probably. The river has been unusually high recently with the heavy rain fall.

it certainly appears that one of the 2 people with the bags turns around and hands something to him! (right after the car drives by). MOO.

I don't see that, neither pushing as some people speculated. I just see him rub his hands....it's nasty weather and he probably is cold (alcohol cools your body down) wondering about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nurse4home