Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #1 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
images

Land Rover Defender 90, per Google.

images

Land Rover Defender 90, per Google.

That's the one.

Earlier I posted a pic of police around a van - a ford connect - which had been mentioned when they gave examples of what they were looking for.

Now they say they have a landrover and are looking for another landrover, but no mention of the connect, which we saw!

I wonder if this guy maybe took her, to hand over to someone else. Just a thought.

It does sound as if his life was slowly spiralling downwards with the recent break-up of relationship, homelessness etc; Maybe if someone offered him money to carry out the abduction he would not be in the right frame of mind to refuse? Just random thoughts on my part!

Praying he spills the information needed to find April soon. :please:

ok i have just see something on my fb but i hope to god it is not true!

ETA: someone just making up sick rumours

I have a bad feeling it may be already too late :( Assuming those wheeltracks to the river were from the van that took her, it smacks very much of a body-dumping visit. I mean they didn't go to feed the ducks in this weather.

I can only think the guys dumped her alive after panicking with the way the police are still out searching and the wording of things?,man i just dont know.

I cannot tell you how much I am hoping you are right

This is the full statement from April Jones' family, read out at the police conference tonight: “Last night our lives were shattered when our beautiful little girl April, who was playing with friends was taken from us.

“We are devastated and our lives have stopped. Please please if you have our little girl, let her come home to us.

“This is such a small close knit community and we plead with anyone who has any information no matter how small they may think it is to contact the police immediately.

“Please help us bring home our beautiful little girl.”

I wonder if this guy maybe took her, to hand over to someone else. Just a thought.

It does sound as if his life was slowly spiralling downwards with the recent break-up of relationship, homelessness etc; Maybe if someone offered him money to carry out the abduction he would not be in the right frame of mind to refuse? Just random thoughts on my part!

**My CURRENT theory** Sounds like things weren't going good, maybe he lost a source of income which stopped being able to pay bills. Got evicted twice. GF got fed up and left with his kids. He's lonely and broken down, sees a little girl who's friendly to him. Takes her, wanting her company, realizes he's made a huge mistake and the cops are closer on his trail than he thought they would be, so he left her somewhere in the woods near where they were searching, and they caught him as he was leaving.

Again, just my hope and theory, not saying anything as fact.
Finding out if he has ever been violent in the past would make a huge difference in my opinions.

I am totally at a loss to understand why a guy would take a young girl no matter what crisis his life was in. I don't understand and never will.

Keep April and her family in your prayers tonight. I hope he cracks and give up info to the police. I don't know if a plea deal would be offered it isn't very common here for a plea deal to be given.

A 5-yr old is very mobile. If she is okay, she would be on the move and likely to be spotted, IMO. I fear the worst.

I am totally at a loss to understand why a guy would take a young girl no matter what crisis his life was in. I don't understand and never will.

Keep April and her family in your prayers tonight. I hope he cracks and give up info to the police. I don't know if a plea deal would be offered it isn't very common here for a plea deal to be given.

I grow weary of saying this, but I bet drugs are involved - probably why he lost his job and his girl friend left him too... what an evil monster to take a child that was obviously so innocent, kind, and good. I am furious!!!

From what they just said on sky news i now think its not good news,i didnt fully catch what was said so i may well be wrong..

Praying with all my heart that April is found and soon but for some reason I can't get 'The Lovely Bones' out of my head. Just keep wondering if she is in some kind of underground space that was prepared ahead of time...?

As inexplicable as Sandra Cantu being molested and murdered by her friend's mother who was also a Sunday School teacher...

and Victoria Stafford being abducted from outside her school by a woman (28) for her boyfriend!

The list goes on......There is no comprehension!

Praying with all my heart that April is found and soon but for some reason I can't get 'The Lovely Bones' out of my head. Just keep wondering if she is in some kind of underground space that was prepared ahead of time...?

No...this was something he wanted to do for a while and did so on the spur of the moment when he saw his chance and no one was looking for him to be at home, IMO...the vehicle was to be his "cover" to do whatever his sick mind had decided to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member