Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #1 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tomorrow's front pages:

Mail: Please let our little April come home safe

Sun: Nicked - family pal arrested by cops

Mirror: Please please let her come home

i: Man held in hunt for missing April

Star: Family know prime suspect

Express: Desperate search for 5-year-old April

Metro: Please let April come home to us

Times: 46-year-old man arrested as search for missing April Jones, 5, goes on

Guardian: Man arrested as search for missing April Jones continues

http://news.sky.com/

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/april-jones-missing-friend-begged-1357238

The best friend of snatched April Jones begged her not to get into the van in which she was driven off by a kidnapper.

As police and neighbours last night continued the hunt for the missing five-year-old, an RAF search and rescue helicopter was scrambled to a “very specific location” at short notice with police on board.

Officers were also quizzing a 46-year-old man who was arrested yesterday in the town where April was abducted.

Mum-of-two Vicky Fenner told how the two close friends had been playing together when the kidnapper struck.

The 25-year-old added: “The two girls went out together and we’ve been told by the seven-year-old that April got into a vehicle parked behind the garages.

"It was wet and cold and the other girl told April not to get into it. But April said: ‘It’s all right, I know them’.

“I think the girl was the only person who was with April. She is the last person to see her.

“I was told April was in the same vehicle two or three days ago. On that occasion three children got into the vehicle but one girl is denying it.”

April’s friend said she climbed into a left-hand drive van willingly.

The arrested man was named locally as Mark Bridger, a swimming pool attendant.

Neighbours say he has a daughter about April’s age.

If I have this figured out right...

It is now just after Midnight on Wednesday there... so the press conference is 7 hours away now.

So the press conference will be at:

11pm Pacific
Midnight Mountain
1am Central
2am Eastern

(Just clarified this for myself so I thought I'd share the time difference.)

I don't know...if she was safely stowed someplace, it seems it might be in his best interests to say so, while she would still have a chance to be alive...

If I have this figured out right...

It is now just after Midnight on Wednesday there... so the press conference is 7 hours away now.

So the press conference will be at:

11pm Pacific
Midnight Mountain
1am Central
2am Eastern

(Just clarified this for myself so I thought I'd share the time difference.)

according to my laptop it is exactly 00.15 wednesday :)

i only just seen the footage of the searchers etc and it broke my heart.it is really heart warming to know that there are amazing people out there

I don't know...if she was safely stowed someplace, it seems it might be in his best interests to say so, while she would still have a chance to be alive...

true

I don't know why I was feeling hopeful today when I'm normally more realistic

The best friend of snatched April Jones begged her not to get into the van in which she was driven off by a kidnapper.

As police and neighbours last night continued the hunt for the missing five-year-old, an RAF search and rescue helicopter was scrambled to a “very specific location” at short notice with police on board.

Officers were also quizzing a 46-year-old man who was arrested yesterday in the town where April was abducted.

Mum-of-two Vicky Fenner told how the two close friends had been playing together when the kidnapper struck.

The 25-year-old added: “The two girls went out together and we’ve been told by the seven-year-old that April got into a vehicle parked behind the garages.

"It was wet and cold and the other girl told April not to get into it. But April said: ‘It’s all right, I know them’.

“I think the girl was the only person who was with April. She is the last person to see her.

“I was told April was in the same vehicle two or three days ago. On that occasion three children got into the vehicle but one girl is denying it.”

April’s friend said she climbed into a left-hand drive van willingly.

The arrested man was named locally as Mark Bridger, a swimming pool attendant.

Neighbours say he has a daughter about April’s age.

Hmmm something doesn't add up here.

Vicky Fenner was named as the girlfriend of Mark Bridger of 11 months, but split up last week.

On Sky News she wouldn't give an interview, her brother spoke for her.

In this interview she tells more than the LE have revealed, ie what April said to her friend.

Surely she'd have an idea it could be her boyfriend. Left hand drive van/land rover etc.

It was wet and cold and the other girl told April not to get into it. But April said: ‘It’s all right, I know them’.

So, where is the other person! I hope there is a "them" .. April may be alive if there is a "them".. IMO. If there is not a "them", then I think April is with the Lord.

The "them" could be Bridger and one of his kids, if new story in The Sun is correct...

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...sted-as-cops-hunt-for-missing-April-five.html

Bridger had the use of a mid-1990s Land-Rover, similar to one reportedly used to abduct April.

One of his children was said to have been playing with April when she disappeared in Machynlleth, Mid Wales — and may also have been in his van at the time.

If one of his kids was in the vehicle when he abducted April, then where is that child? Could he have dropped April with the other child with someone to watch? I just want April to be found alive.

I think the 'them' probably just refers to the family she associates with that vehicle - the dad, the daughter, maybe the (now ex-) girlfriend: "them."

Thanks to everyone who has posted,ive not thanked individual posts.

8hr drying out period is definately over so the police should have finished properly interviewing him so i cant understand why he hasnt said where she is?,unless hes admitting to being on the estate(to see his kid?) but not to the abduction?.
He may flat out be denying everything,i doubt a man like this would want to admit to child abduction and maybe murder straight of the bat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay