Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #1 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to everyone who has posted,ive not thanked individual posts.

8hr drying out period is definately over so the police should have finished properly interviewing him so i cant understand why he hasnt said where she is?,unless hes admitting to being on the estate(to see his kid?) but not to the abduction?.
He may flat out be denying everything,i doubt a man like this would want to admit to child abduction and maybe murder straight of the bat.

If LE does not have super-strong evidence, why should he admit anything, especially if she is deceased? He may be hoping they won't ever find her. Much more difficult to proceed without a body. Not impossible, but not at all easy.

If LE does not have super-strong evidence, why should he admit anything, especially if she is deceased? He may be hoping they won't ever find her. Much more difficult to proceed without a body. Not impossible, but not at all easy.

Yes unfortunately you are correct in that..

I must go to bed now,i really hope i awake to good news.Ill say a prayer.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-community-combs-fields-desperate-search.html

When I read that there was another abduction attempted in the same area last month I just fellt so angry. Why were parents not aware of this and why did they still feel safe enough to let children out alone?

Anyone EVER hear of this attempted abduction?

Am I going mad I just read about the attempted abduction and now the description is not there but I only looked at the article above tonight as I have access to a T.V????????????

I do so hope April is found safe and very soon.

I could see a situation where he was strung out on something like meth, or bath salts, and did something horrible and then when he came down from the high, he may feel guilty enough to confess and even tell where the body is. Sadly, I don't think that is the situation here. I will not be at ALL surprised to find that drugs are involved, but I think there is something else very dark and evil about this man. The fact that the parents suspected him so quickly tells me that something had not been right in the recent past. Wish I knew the connection between him and April's Dad, and I wish I knew why he broke up with his most recent girlfriend.

I could see a situation where he was strung out on something like meth, or bath salts, and did something horrible and then when he came down from the high, he may feel guilty enough to confess and even tell where the body is. Sadly, I don't think that is the situation here. I will not be at ALL surprised to find that drugs are involved, but I think there is something else very dark and evil about this man. The fact that the parents suspected him so quickly tells me that something had not been right in the recent past. Wish I knew the connection between him and April's Dad, and I wish I knew why he broke up with his most recent girlfriend.

That is a flawed view in my opinion. According to a report which focused on child abductions murders, 75% of the perps did not have drug problems.
Of course that leaves 25% that did, but if you want to start making generalizations based on the odds, the odds don't support your suggestion.

I also think that the whole bath salts thing is a bunch of nonsense. I don't have anything to back that up with at the moment, just my opinion.

I also wonder how many mothers there are for the 6 children he has fathered. He may have a pattern of not being able to sustain a relationship. Also wonder if he tended to be attracted to women with young children.

The other little girl could identify him, though. Wasn't it said that she begged April not to get in the van?

The other little girl could identify him, though. Wasn't it said that she begged April not to get in the van?

True but...if that is all they have, a child witness, it may not be enough if she is not found. Hoping his vehicle will prove she was inside and that she never had been before, so that he can't say it was from another occasion.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/april-jones-missing-friend-begged-1357238

It was wet and cold and the other girl told April not to get into it. But April said: ‘It’s all right, I know them’.

So, where is the other person! I hope there is a "them" .. April may be alive if there is a "them".. IMO. If there is not a "them", then I think April is with the Lord.

Is this maybe a phrasing difference due to the area? What do the locals in the area think?

Here, my kids would probably say "them" if it was more than one person. But the UK might be different as it is with other things.

I don't want everyone to get too excited if it might just be a regional phrasing difference. Kind of like estate?

IMO, a child might say "I know them" referring more to the vehicle than how many people were inside.

That is a flawed view in my opinion. According to a report which focused on child abductions murders, 75% of the perps did not have drug problems.
Of course that leaves 25% that did, but if you want to start making generalizations based on the odds, the odds don't support your suggestion.

I also think that the whole bath salts thing is a bunch of nonsense. I don't have anything to back that up with at the moment, just my opinion.

Thanks for your response LilleMissContrary - I am basing my comments regarding drugs and bath salts on what I see at work in a tertiary care hospital. I am also basing it on some of the insane crimes I have observed here at WS's over the years. As far as I can tell, we don't have any evidence at this point that MB is your typical pedophile. From what I have read - granted, a lot of it is reading 'between the lines' - this crime was a sudden action on the part of the perp. He KNEW there was a witness left behind!!!! He LIVED in that community, so people would definitely recognize his vehicle!!! As the information continues to mount in this case, and as I stated in my last post, I am much less convinced drugs are involved in this particular case. April's parents suspected this guy early in the investigation. Maybe that was because they recognized the vehicle he was driving, but maybe there had been a conflict between MB and April's family. That is the worse scenario of all.... that is pure evil without any excuse - not even the pathetic excuse of drugs. :twocents:

I think it could go both ways as in some areas of the country you might say "I know them" meaning one person as well as for more than one person.

I think it could go both ways as in some areas of the country you might say "I know them" meaning one person as well as for more than one person.

"I know them" could refer to one person in my area as well; SE USA. Also, she could have been referring to the family as 'them', even if only one of them was present at the time.

Why do the news reports keep saying that MB 'had use of' the vehicle that April got into, and that they recovered after finding him walking on foot? Who owned the vehicle?

Why do the news reports keep saying that MB 'had use of' the vehicle that April got into, and that they recovered after finding him walking on foot? Who owned the vehicle?
Good question, and not sure. I guess his name's not on the title, though.

I have to go to bed, and I just feel horrible for April and for her family and friends!!!! This is going to be one of those cases that rips my soul apart. I hope my gut feeling is very wrong, and I will awaken to fabulous news that this beautiful little girl is resting in the arms of her Mother. If I awaken to news of a body, my heart will crumble into dust...... SO TIRED of monsters who prey on grace and innocence. So tired of it.

Interesting to note that just over a mile from the small market town which is the center of our attention, at Bron-Yr-Aur cottage in 1970, Robert Plant and Jimmy Page wrote several tunes which appear on Led Zeppelin III and also much of the song which was to become the classic 'Stairway to Heaven.'

There's a feeling I get when I look to the west,
And my spirit is crying for leaving.
In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees,
And the voices of those who stand looking.
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it really makes me wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members