Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #1 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a feeling I get when I look to the west,
And my spirit is crying for leaving.
In my thoughts I have seen rings of smoke through the trees,
And the voices of those who stand looking.
Ooh, it makes me wonder,
Ooh, it really makes me wonder.

Another great song "Day After Day" from a son of Wales, Pete Ham of Badfinger. Video has some lovely scenes from mid-Wales.

I remember finding out about you
Every day, my mind is all around you
Looking out from my lonely room, day after day
Bring it home, baby, make it soon
I give my love to you

http://youtu.be/XonFZjuyc6E

I wish they could have kept this suspect awake all night, throwing questions at him, like in the old days...when children are involved and it is not known if they might still be alive, this guy having to get his 8 hours really ticks me off, I'm not getting it and I am half a world away.

I wish they could have kept this suspect awake all night, throwing questions at him, like in the old days...when children are involved and it is not known if they might still be alive, this guy having to get his 8 hours really ticks me off, I'm not getting it and I am half a world away.
I imagine his warders are causing quite a clatter. Doubt he'll sleep comfortably. Easy to be noisy "accidentally."

waiting for press conference. will let you all know what is going on

Family pal is arrested in hunt for missing April, 5

Bridger, said by an ex-neighbour to be a friend of April’s father, was held at around 3.30pm yesterday while on foot on the A487 road north out of Machynlleth. His empty vehicle was quickly recovered, police said.

Forensic officers last night continued to examine the motor.

The hunt was being concentrated on the nearby River Dyfi last night. A local said: “We’ve heard tyre marks were found on the river bank at a spot where vehicles don’t normally go.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...sted-as-cops-hunt-for-missing-April-five.html

Police Live update soon

I imagine his warders are causing quite a clatter. Doubt he'll sleep comfortably. Easy to be noisy "accidentally."

I don't know...I think there is too much coddling in the UK, personally, when it comes to criminals. I know, he has not been convicted yet-but a child's life may be at stake. In any event, I hope he can't sleep, if he is guilty.

Sorry if this makes no sense I am writing it in note form as it is being said.

providing update. search activity. 40 skilled and trained officers including dog handlers overnight. No news on aprils whereabouts but they continue to search areas. further interviews with person in custody. Asking for no more volounteers, leaving it to police. Update at 1.00pm.

Police say they have carried out "methodical and systematic searches" for April Jones through the night, but she has not been found.

Another update by police at 1pm

Det Supt Ian John warns River Dyfi is in flood, so asking for search for April Jones to be left to trained experts.

Police confirm they've not found April Jones but the search will go on. They continue to question a 46 year old local man.

I hope they find her soon.

Det Supt Ian John: Identified "key areas" around Machynlleth for searches; River Dyfi is in flood, concern for volunteers; "anticipate intelligence" from man arrested; volunteers being asked to leave it to trained searchers; forensics on vehicle have been "fast-tracked"; "difficult at this moment to assess what we have" from search; next briefing 1p.

Link to previous abduction. Followed up and no links to that and april.

I know it doesn't really matter, but I'm confused - again. Is this man a friend of her father or the father of her friend?

There is one scanner feed for Dyfed County, Wales. It's a Marine link but there would likely be very little information about the search, if any at all. Scanner forum is in the Parking Lot and if anyone's interested I can set it up and bring a link back and post it here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NaNaP_2019