Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #1 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to figure out why April would get in the car and not the other girl also. As children, it would be more fun to be together, whether by walking home together or getting in a car together to be presumably driven home.
What I'm understanding is that April chose to get in the car alone, leaving her friend to walk home by herself. Or be picked up by some on else.

I think it depends on what was said to her to make her get in. If she was told her mum said she had to come home now and would she like a lift? she likely wouldn't think twice about getting in, especially with someone she knew.

JMO

I don't think it was that kind of a situation - the children were playing on a green in a housing estate, so it wouldn't be a question of anyone walking home alone or getting a lift home. They were in front of their own houses, (like a sort of communal front garden).

A better question is why April would see it as appropriate, even by 5 year old standards, to get into a car at all. What was she told to make her think it was a good idea to get into the vehicle?

i dont know if the other child knew the person in the car but if she didnt that could explain it maybe she was more aware of the stranger danger lesson or maybe she simply just had to go home and didnt want to get into trouble .

i think a lot of parents teach there kids not to go off with a stranger , but if april knew the guy she would see no harm in getting into the car especially if she had been in it before and felt safe.

I don't think it was that kind of a situation - the children were playing on a green in a housing estate, so it wouldn't be a question of anyone walking home alone or getting a lift home. They were in front of their own houses, (like a sort of communal front garden).

A better question is why April would see it as appropriate, even by 5 year old standards, to get into a car at all. What was she told to make her think it was a good idea to get into the vehicle?

Oh! Thank you for explaining this. I'm guessing either something sounded like fun or the driver told her that her parent asked him to get her. Wasn't it said he was good friends with her father?

Searching 20 places could be him telling them everything hes done and everywhere hes been since the abduction and they(police)are trying to verify it..

As Nurse said he may very well have been camping out,that may be another reason for the helicopters,they were looking for a campsite?.Nothing has been said about his current address,only a previous ones..

The conflicting reports on whether hes helping police or not are confusing.

I wonder if he was any form of medication after his split from the girlfriend and his eviction?,or even for PTSD if in fact he was in the army?,in fact if he was in the army surely the news outlets would have found out his military history and reported on that?...

Im sure the extra 12hrs extension runs out in about 3 hrs?,i think the police then have to charge or release him.

damn ive got so many questions...

I guess what I'm asking is why she would have seen it as appropriate at all to go anywhere futher than "the green." From personal experience, having lived in England as a child in a similar type of housing estate, when we played out like that we were always told not to go anywhere other than the green. You wouldn't get into a car and go off somewhere even if you knew the person, unless you were being disobedient. And April doesn't sound like a disobedient type of child.

So I wonder what did this person say to her to make her override the instructions she had probably been given, (and which were reiterated by her friend next to her), to make her get in the car.

This is going to sound crazy but I am reading all of these posts with a British (is that the correct word?) accent in my head.

I hope this little girl is safe somewhere. Her face is soooooo perfect and the idea that someone that she trusted could have harmed her makes it hurt my heart more.
BBM
Me too!!!!:giggle:

I guess what I'm asking is why she would have seen it as appropriate at all to go anywhere futher than "the green." From personal experience, having lived in England as a child in a similar type of housing estate, when we played out like that we were always told not to go anywhere other than the green. You wouldn't get into a car and go off somewhere even if you knew the person, unless you were being disobedient. And April doesn't sound like a disobedient type of child.

So I wonder what did this person say to her to make her override the instructions she had probably been given, (and which were reiterated by her friend next to her), to make her get in the car.

I thought she was out on her own street? Was she away from her house? If she was on the field (is there one?) then the only things i think of are that he offered to take her to the shop for candy or like others have said, he told her she had to go home and offered her a ride. JMO

children can be unpredictable , my son is 13 but a while back just after he started senior school and started walking to school alone ( which terrified me ) he wasnt home on time , i was frantic calling the school and walking the street . it turns out that he left school with his freinds and they persuaded him to go with them to there junior school to say hello to there old teachers . my son was conflicted between coming straight home alone or staying with his freinds and walking back together . i wouldnt call him disobedient but sometimes they have a choice to make and it isnt always the one we want them to choose. that said my kids didnt play outside at that age and even now only go out with freinds . so i really couldnt say for sure how reliable and obedient a 5 year old would be when faced with the choice that april was faced with.

I thought she was out on her own street? Was she away from her house? If she was on the field (is there one?) then the only things i think of are that he offered to take her to the shop for candy or like others have said, he told her she had to go home and offered her a ride. JMO

No, she wasn't away from her own street. She was just playing out in the communal area outside her house, and her friends house.

That's what we always called "the green", sorry for any confusion.

I wonder if he was any form of medication after his split from the girlfriend and his eviction?,or even for PTSD if in fact he was in the army?,in fact if he was in the army surely the news outlets would have found out his military history and reported on that?...

It seems he was lying about being in the army: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...spect-Mark-Bridger-was-weapons-collector.html

"When Mr Bridger first arrived in Machynlleth, he told locals he had left the Army because of a back problem, but the Ministry of Defence said yesterday it had no record of him serving in any branch of the Armed Forces."

A map of where April lives and was playing.

article-2211516-154F971E000005DC-345_634x422.jpg

April's home is on the terrace of houses to the centre left of the picture and the garages where she was last seen are believed to be on the bottom centre

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2212257/April-Jones-Mark-Bridger-face-man-suspicion.html#ixzz28Htrg9HH

Sun: Tears, clues, a man in custody...but still no April
---
Meanwhile it emerged that Bridger was seen on the riverbank hours before his arrest. Channel 4 news cameras filmed a figure matching his description walking next to the water at 1.45pm on Tuesday.
---
Local Paul Edwards, 52, saw Bridger just over an hour and half before police seized him. He said: “He was walking towards Mach. He seemed to be walking normally and was smiling.”
---
Last night it emerged cops were probing a THIRD sighting of Bridger outside Machynlleth bus station at about 10am on Tuesday.

His blue motor is understood to be one of only two left-hand drive 4x4s owned in the local area.
---
more at the link above

Mark+Bridger

Source: The Mirror

Police hunting missing April Jones were last night studying this picture of a man by a river near where kidnap suspect Mark Bridger was arrested.

The shot was taken by a TV crew shortly before officers held the 46-year-old.

Volunteers looking for April, five, claim they saw Bridger walking on the bank minutes before the footage of the man fitting his description was taken at 1.45pm on Tuesday by a Channel 4 News team.

It is believed he asked one of the searchers if they had heard any news about the hunt for April.

I am hoping it is a good sign he abandoned the vehicle by the river,
Can we assume he didn't leave her near there?
I hope

Walking home so he could report his vehicle stolen????!!?? :waitasec:

and abondon it by the river to throw the police off track

Hmmm...Now this is strange. "A pal has told police the Discovery (his car) was NOT parked on his driveway shortly before 8am Tuesday." It was spotted back at his cottage at 9:20am.

If he'd gone to town for coffee and donuts he'd have an alibi. Which he must not if he's still being held.

"The Sun can reveal cops searching for April are focusing on a crucial 80-minute period when Bridger’s car was missing from his home hours after she vanished."

So where would he be? Hours after 7pm means at least 2 hours. Was he driving around searching? Too bad they arrested him instead of putting a GPS locater on his car.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...ars-grow-for-the-sick-girl.html#ixzz28IHHXH72

Hi Guys - Please remember the following with posting links/articles:

Linking to Blocked URLs

If, when posting a link to another site, the address is replaced by asterisks ****** in your post, this means it is a blocked site and should not be linked or posted here in any way. We understand that many do not know a site is blocked until they attempt to post the address. So,please delete your post if you inadvertently post a blocked site, or contact the forum moderator for assistance. Remember, if you cannot link to the source, you cannot copy any information from that site in your post. There are various reasons for blocking certain sites and attempts to circumvent these blocks by altering the link to bypass the censor will be met with zero tolerance and a potential permanent ban.

Thanks so much,

Salem

Sorry, I thought as long as they were given credit for the article, it was ok. This is the very 1st time I've ever encountered this, and I've been involved on a few forums for years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13