Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #1 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just getting home after a long day, and I have prayed ALL DAY that this beautiful child would be found. So sad that she is still missing!!!! I have so many questions!!!! The number one question, is obviously "Where is April???"!!! Number 2, I want to know "Why was MB walking along the river in water-proof pants??" What has he told LE about that?? The third question I have is, "Why did MB put his vehicle in the garage?" LE has 'responses' from MB by now for questions number 2 and 3. I wish I could get my hands on this to get an answer to question number 1. :furious::furious::furious:

Wasn't it said that this guy picked up April and one or more of his own kids recently? And took them for a ride?

From twitter which has had many many updates since she went missing if you search April's name or MB's.

Metro Radio News ‏@MetroRadioNews
It's day three of the search for missing five year old April Jones. Police have been given more time to speak to 46 year old Mark Bridger.

https://twitter.com/MetroRadioNews

Everyone must be waking up. I don't know if it's true but there were tweets earlier saying they had to charge him or have more to present to hold him, in so many words and only had 12 hours or so to do so. Sounds like it might be positive?

I can't believe she still hasn't been found. :( It sounds like there may have been an accomplice? With the two cars, lots of places to search and MB not saying a lot?

Well im just back from walking the dogs and i really hoped id turn the news on to find shed be found one way or another.
Absolutely gutted she hasnt been...
I wonder if this prick is waiting for an opportunity to top himself?...

I really really hope (if he is guilty)that he was acting alone. I can't face the idea that he passed her off to someone else, it's just too much.

Where are you, April??

Amber, thanks for putting up that map showing AJs home and the area she and her friends were playing....
I was searching for it myself to post on here.

No way would I call that playing outside the home ........
There are two sets of garages in the bottom of that picture, and both of them are hidden completely from view by other houses - they may not be too far away, distance wise, but in terms of being able to see the children, they are completely out of sight

From what I read, when MB offered/suggested that AJ and her friend get into his car, the friend told AJ not to do this, she said it was dark and time to go home
So it would seem, if that reporting is correct, that a ride was offered to both girls, therefore AJ was not specifically targeted
The other girl went home on foot, and presumably if she lived nearby, then that was only a matter of a few hundred yards ( if that ).
So I dont think the suggestion by MB for them to get into his car was so he could drive them home, I think he suggested a ride in his car and AJ said yes, because she had done the same a few days previously

I really really hope (if he is guilty)that he was acting alone. I can't face the idea that he passed her off to someone else, it's just too much.

Where are you, April??

on the other hand , if someone else has her she may be warm and dry whereas if shes been outside alone for all this time i feel a good outcome might be less likely.

Yesterday, the fact that April's dad wasn't by her mother's side at the press conference didn't bother me. Today on my own wedding anniversary it really is bothering me. What is going on between all of these people that we don't know about....and would that be enough to muddle the investigation enough to focus on someone who possibly is not involved?

What else do people know about MB, other than he has a left-hand drive car (that doesn't really fit the original description of the car) that makes him a strong suspect? Or is that enough?

Just getting home after a long day, and I have prayed ALL DAY that this beautiful child would be found. So sad that she is still missing!!!! I have so many questions!!!! The number one question, is obviously "Where is April???"!!! Number 2, I want to know "Why was MB walking along the river in water-proof pants??" What has he told LE about that?? The third question I have is, "Why did MB put his vehicle in the garage?" LE has 'responses' from MB by now for questions number 2 and 3. I wish I could get my hands on this to get an answer to question number 1. :furious::furious::furious:

the waterprrof clothes make sense , its very wet up there with flooding and torrential rain , if i recall it was bad weather when the search was started . assuming he didnt take april or was faking being part of the search wearing wet weather gear does make sense .

i have so many questions too and i feel we may never know the answers since the police seem to not want to divulge what information they have . the other thing i read was that the covering over the front of the car was to reduce/stop water going into the front of the car.

initially when i heard about this story i wondered if maybe he had taken april for a drive through the fields or to the river for fun , im not a car person but thrashing through a foot of water on a field sounds quite fun and thinking back to when i was a kid and the bridge where i lived would flood i would ask my mum to drive through it , she never would , she said it was dangerous and would wreck the car but it still seemed like fun to me . in a big car it would be possible to do but maybe something went wrong and she hit her head and he panicced maybe the next day he really was looking for her because he regretted not coming forward and saying what happened but of course hes just made everything so much worse . i dont think he would be ther first person to try and cover up something and end up making the situation 10 times worse.

The call for people, living within a 10 to 15 mile (16-24km) radius and with a good local knowledge, came from rescue coordinators who are operating separately to the police.

VILLAGES TO BE SEARCHED

Corris; Ceinws; Pantperthog
Aberllefeni; Aberangell;
Cwm Llinau; Cemmaes;
Cemmaes Road; Dinas Mawddwy; Llanymawddwy
Mallwyd; Pennal; Cwrt; Aberhosan; Melinbyrhedyn
Talywern;, Forge; Uwch y Garreg; Darowen;
Abercegir; Commins Coch
The/Y Waun; Llanbrynmair
Pandy; Dolfach; Talerddig
Llan; Bontdolgadfan
Pennant; Penfforddlas - Staylittle; Dylife; Llanwrin
Source: Search co-ordinators

The intention is to search the area around 32 villages, concentrating initially on 15 communities.

They specifically want people who know the area, farmland, holiday homes and out-buildings.

Volunteer coordinator Anwen Morris said the search on Thursday would concentrate on farm buildings and holiday homes.

32 villages - that is a lot, although many won't be much more than hamlets, it will still take a lot of time to conduct a thorough search

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-19824594

Yesterday, the fact that April's dad wasn't by her mother's side at the press conference didn't bother me. Today on my own wedding anniversary it really is bothering me. What is going on between all of these people that we don't know about....and would that be enough to muddle the investigation enough to focus on someone who possibly is not involved?

What else do people know about MB, other than he has a left-hand drive car (that doesn't really fit the original description of the car) that makes him a strong suspect? Or is that enough?

aprils dad is a step dad , i dont think it should make any difference but maybe someone thought it did , maybe he wasnt in a fit state to go on tv . i vaguely remember reading something about him and what he was doing so im sure there is an explanation.

the being the wrong guy eughh i wondered if maybe he was the sacrificial lamb so to speak ( the towns safe, look for april ,we caught the guy ) maybe the information he is giving the police is simply local information if hes a walker or off roader he may know places that are out of the way .

at this point i think pretty much all speculation can have a better out come than the obvious which is he did it and shes dead and may never be found , thats just too awefull a thought to contemplate . i for one would like to think of more optomistic alternatives.

I wasnt aware that AJs father was a step father ? do you mean to AJ or a step father to other children ?

I wasnt aware that AJs father was a step father ? do you mean to AJ or a step father to other children ?

to her , i read it on one of the news stories , if i find it again will post the info.

i cant find anything to support it the last article i read called them her parents and he has the same surname as she does ( doesnt guarentee anything tho as jones is quite common) however some articles refer to the chap as her mothers husband , which implies not biological father.

natty where did you read that because ive read paul is her biological father not stepdad.

aprils dad is a step dad , i dont think it should make any difference but maybe someone thought it did , maybe he wasnt in a fit state to go on tv . i vaguely remember reading something about him and what he was doing so im sure there is an explanation.

In which case, who and where is her father? There is no such thing as not being in a 'fit state' when your/ a child is missing. His job is to support his partner who is clearly beside herself and to be beside her. Do we know who April's dad is and will that throw some light on this situation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway