Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #1 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is reported to have 6 children.

1 with JW
2 with ED

Who did he have the other 3 with? Anyone know? (I'm not sleuthing the kids, just want to know how many other ex partners there are. )

Did I read or dream that this guy was ex-military? If so, depending on rank, he has been taught how to lie convincingly if captured, if this is the case only his ex Sergeant Major would be able to snap him out of his training and get at the truth, Heddlu (Welsh for Police), would be no match to question a bloke with forces training.

As we all know a lot of ex military are reintegrated to "normal" life, but with many mental scars - I'm not making excuses for this heinous act (if it was him).

I'd guess that he wasn't in the military for long, and probably didn't serve at a high rank either. So I doubt he would have been particularly well-trained in lying (although I think army training is more about not giving away secrets under torture, than being taught to lie). And as for only being snapped out of it by his ex-SM, I don't think this sort of thing happens - that sounds more like someone being under hypnosis to me!

Just basing my opinion on the fact that has had quite a few jobs since, and nothing very substantial, his failed relationships, number of children with different women and his age. Doesn't sound to me like someone who has had a full forces career.

My OH is in the Army, and gets fed up with news reports describing people as ex-forces, when he says more often than not, they did a few years in their early 20's and left or were kicked out many years ago.

More here: http://www.eastbourneherald.co.uk/n...of-arrested-man-remain-tight-lipped-1-4326647

Hailsham is a small town, I do hope that people do not keep badgering his parents. It doesnt seem that they had much of a relationship with him, they must feel truely awful as well, knowing that their son has been arrested over something horrendous

I was going to say, I wish the paper had not given out the exact location of their retirement home. That's not necessary at all imo.

http://www.channel4.com/media/images/Channel4/c4-news/2012/Oct/03/river_gfx_w_LRG.jpg

The image, taken from Channel 4 News video footage, shows a man walking beside the river at approximately 1.45pm on Tuesday as police scoured the area for missing five-year-old April Jones.

Mark Bridger, 46, was arrested at 5.45pm later the same day.

The police said Mr Bridger was found on the outskirts of the Welsh town of Machynlleth near the Dyfi bridge. He was wearing a camouflage jacket, black over trousers and camouflage trousers.

A man among a group of eight to 10 volunteers told Channel 4 News the person they saw earlier wore similar clothing and matched the police description.

IF this image is the suspect the girl is not with him. The trousers he was wearing have been reported as waterproof. I don't know if he was wet, damp or dry when arrested. I'd like to know what he says is his reason for wearing them, he obviously doesn't have a fishing pole or in high grass.

His length of his stride is almost a yard or almost 1 meter for the UK folks. He was moving, the video was in slow motion.

The bridge behind him, is that the bridge that became the focus of the search?

The waterproof pants may mean water or wet high grass...a difficult search for sure.

Just talking out loud here, thanks Nurse...

Rachel...., I am fairly sure MBs bio said he left the military when in his early 20s, so just as you said, not exactly a long term career for him

military service question: in the UK do you have to serve in the government or the military (re: is it required?)

I was going to say, I wish the paper had not given out the exact location of their retirement home. That's not necessary at all imo.

I know, I can't believe they printed that, well I guess I can, just more shoddy journalism. Too late for the paper to retract as well, this was printed and out today.

What an evil leech that interviewer seems. Digging for dirt from a poor son that has little to do with his biological father for years.

Unfortunately we all seem to thrive on bits and pieces of tittle tattle gleaned in an unprofessional interview, but this was dredging the depths by my standards.

He is reported to have 6 children.

1 with JW
2 with ED

Who did he have the other 3 with? Anyone know? (I'm not sleuthing the kids, just want to know how many other ex partners there are. )

According to the Sun (ahem) he had 3 children with JW

Surrey-born Bridger married a local woman JW but their relationship later fell apart after having three children.

He had two children with ED during their 10 years together - and were living in the same street as April Jones’s family.

Their relationship broke down as well and he moved in with another local woman CR.

And after that romance ended he started seeing VF who also lived on the same street as April’s family.
He has two children living on the estate where April disappeared — by ED, 42, who lives near April’s family. She also has a younger daughter ...., five, from a new relationship.

Neighbours of VF, who lives on the same Byn-y-Gog estate, said she used to go out with Bridger but they split last week.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...unt-for-missing-April-five.html#ixzz28GLjZeM0

What an evil leech that interviewer seems. Digging for dirt from a poor son that has little to do with his biological father for years.

Unfortunately we all seem to thrive on bits and pieces of tittle tattle gleaned in an unprofessional interview, but this was dredging the depths by my standards.

It was very obvious how uncomfortable he was, yet she kept at him mercilessly. Seemed a rather polite young man in my opinion. This woman reporter would do quite well in the ranks of the paparazzi.

The godmother of missing five-year-old April Jones today said she suffers from cerebral palsy and will be desperate for her medication, hours after the girl's mother issued a desperate plea for information about her daughter's whereabouts.

A huge manhunt in the town of Machynlleth has seen hundreds of residents scour a large area in the search for April, who also suffers from irritable bowel syndrome and will require her daily medication.

Source

I'd guess that he wasn't in the military for long, and probably didn't serve at a high rank either. So I doubt he would have been particularly well-trained in lying (although I think army training is more about not giving away secrets under torture, than being taught to lie). And as for only being snapped out of it by his ex-SM, I don't think this sort of thing happens - that sounds more like someone being under hypnosis to me!

Just basing my opinion on the fact that has had quite a few jobs since, and nothing very substantial, his failed relationships, number of children with different women and his age. Doesn't sound to me like someone who has had a full forces career.

My OH is in the Army, and gets fed up with news reports describing people as ex-forces, when he says more often than not, they did a few years in their early 20's and left or were kicked out many years ago.

I don't know about the UK, but here a lot of police officers are ex-military.
And you're right, any special training would be in not giving away secrets if they're captured.

jaldy, would that be the same farm that is being searched?

tia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member