Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #1 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may end up being some sort of vendetta against little April's parents. It sounds like from this article, the parents were suspicious of Bridger from early in the investigation.

...."What they did not know was that the police were convinced the man they were looking for was Mr Bridger, a father of six whose three former wives and girlfriends all lived within walking distance of April’s home."
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...s-as-mood-turns-from-hope-to-desperation.html

So many cases recently have involved these patterns of unstable short-lived relationships and multiple kids.

If MB was familiar with April and her family, as MSM has reported, I wonder if he was aware of her medical condition? Did he know she would be in pain if she didn't receive her medication?

Oh the other kid was 7? Ok that's a more realistic age to expect an accurate account of events then. So why the discrepancy with the color? No way can Bridger's van be described as light grey.

Going back to my theme above- taking a child in a "remote" rural area indicates to me a personal interest in the child/family of the child- its hardly the same as a predator taking Madeline M. in Portugal where she was probably sold on and the abductor simply melted into the foreign environment. Here, if it was MB - he took no precautions to hide, which would make him either stupid, or terribly arrogant, or "suicidal"- (no signs of any of the above so far) but in any event requires a very strong motivation to act. Moreover, if he knew the family- he may have known that April is unwell yet didn't give a damn. How come no one has mentioned this huge feud between the families so far? How come he was allowed to make contact with the children a few days earlier when they played in his car? These are simply musings on my part- but this thing doesn't jell for me yet.

They need to worry about inbreeding on that estate! Lol

How about Bridger was friends with PJ but maybe they fell out recently?

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk

Oh the other kid was 7? Ok that's a more realistic age to expect an accurate account of events then. So why the discrepancy with the color? No way can Bridger's van be described as light grey.

yep , doesnt get close with the colour yet recognises a left hand drive car at age 7 .

Going back to my theme above- taking a child in a "remote" rural area indicates to me a personal interest in the child/family of the child- its hardly the same as a predator taking Madeline M. in Portugal where she was probably sold on and the abductor simply melted into the foreign environment. Here, if it was MB - he took no precautions to hide, which would make him either stupid, or terribly arrogant, or "suicidal"- (no signs of any of the above so far) but in any event requires a very strong motivation to act. Moreover, if he knew the family- he may have known that April is unwell yet didn't give a damn. How come no one has mentioned this huge feud between the families so far? How come he was allowed to make contact with the children a few days earlier when they played in his car? These are simply musings on my part- but this thing doesn't jell for me yet.

BBM

Could you please provide a link to the article dissussing this "huge feud" between the families? I thought I'd read just about every article but don't recall ever reading about such a feud. Thanks.

BBM

Could you please provide a link to the article dissussing this "huge feud" between the families? I thought I'd read just about every article but don't recall ever reading about such a feud. Thanks.

I think you misread me, or perhaps I wasn't making myself sufficiently clear, the point i was trying to make is that there is NO such feud reported and therefore nothing, so far, to justify such a brazen act of abduction on the part of MB.

The streetlights here are an orangey/yellow colour and distort the colour of just about any vehicle to a grey/beige colour (tho not blacks/reds).
At the time it was almost dark, the twilight tends to make it hard for the eye to adjust to distinguish the correct colour and in the presence of streetlights as well I doubt even an adult would be able to say the correct colour without specifically looking for it.

moo etc

I think you misread me, or perhaps I wasn't making myself sufficiently clear, the point i was trying to make is that there is NO such feud reported and therefore nothing, so far, to justify such a brazen act of abduction on the part of MB.

Yes, I did misread you. Sorry!

It does seem odd that they keep saying that the man in question is giving them much info of where to look. I wonder if it is possible that little April was able to get away from him during the night and ran off. He might have been looking for her that evening he was walking around and put under arrest. Maybe thats why they are searching everywhere he tells them to look. He may not know where she is either. I hope and pray that she is just hideing and afraid to come out and will be found safe and sound.

Does the 7-year old know this man?

If he is giving them info, what on earth does that mean? What kind of info could a person who says they are innocent possibly give, if he is claiming no involvement? And if is he providing them assistance, so to speak, why shouldn't the time frame to hold him be extended longer? I just can't imagine how an innocent person could be of any help to LE at all.

The streetlights here are an orangey/yellow colour and distort the colour of just about any vehicle to a grey/beige colour (tho not blacks/reds).
At the time it was almost dark, the twilight tends to make it hard for the eye to adjust to distinguish the correct colour and in the presence of streetlights as well I doubt even an adult would be able to say the correct colour without specifically looking for it.

moo etc

ok fair enough , id have thought a car would have looked a darker colour than it was not lighter . i know getting the colour of a car right is hard at the best of times it just seemed such a difference .

Does the 7-year old know this man?

If he is giving them info, what on earth does that mean? What kind of info could a person who says they are innocent possibly give, if he is claiming no involvement? And if is he providing them assistance, so to speak, why shouldn't the time frame to hold him be extended longer? I just can't imagine how an innocent person could be of any help to LE at all.

People, I may have missed something here, but where are we getting the idea that he's providing them with information?

Its just that if American posters are thinking that from the phrase "assisting police with their enquiries", they should know that that's a common euphemism in Britain for the police questioning a suspect.

ok fair enough , id have thought a car would have looked a darker colour than it was not lighter . i know getting the colour of a car right is hard at the best of times it just seemed such a difference .

I agree.

Anybody know any information on the light ford van they found yesterday by the river, no mention of it today?

Jumping off of your post...I've been wondering, why April? Why not one of his ex-GF's kids or his own kids? Not that it would have made it any less heart-wrenching, but I don't understand why he "chose" April.

The thing is, we don't know that he did. He hasn't been charged with anything so far. Theoretically, he could be entirely innocent.

People, I may have missed something here, but where are we getting the idea that he's providing them with information?

Its just that if American posters are thinking that from the phrase "assisting police with their enquiries", they should know that that's a common euphemism in Britain for the police questioning a suspect.

I know the phrase...but hasn't it been said that the searching is based on info coming from the arrested person?

I know the phrase...but hasn't it been said that the searching is based on info coming from the arrested person?

I don't know, that's why I asked. The only place I've seen that said is in posts on here, not in any media reports so I just wondered if some of the American posters were being misled by a phrase they were unfamiliar with.

Where are people getting the idea that the searching is based on info from the arrested person? Does anybody know?

ETA - ok, Wfgodot has already answered me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member