Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #1 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never read that he is her step-father? Where was that reported?

to her , i read it on one of the news stories , if i find it again will post the info.

i cant find anything to support it the last article i read called them her parents and he has the same surname as she does ( doesnt guarentee anything tho as jones is quite common) however some articles refer to the chap as her mothers husband , which implies not biological father.

Paul is her natural father, ths artical shows a picture with her father who is paul. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...spect-missing-year-old.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

SKy News reporting that Magistrate has granted extension to question MB, this should be the 36 hour extension which goes up to Friday PM as far as I am aware

SKy News reporting that Magistrate has granted extension to question MB, this should be the 36 hour extension which goes up to Friday PM as far as I am aware

THey have him up until saturday 72 hours

Yesterday, the fact that April's dad wasn't by her mother's side at the press conference didn't bother me. Today on my own wedding anniversary it really is bothering me. What is going on between all of these people that we don't know about....and would that be enough to muddle the investigation enough to focus on someone who possibly is not involved?

What else do people know about MB, other than he has a left-hand drive car (that doesn't really fit the original description of the car) that makes him a strong suspect? Or is that enough?

Perhaps the father is just beyond greif and unable to cope with the media eye at this point. Perhaps he has health issues too. It was incredibly brave of coral to face the media herself yesterday.

There is only 2 left hand vehicles in the village, the colour to me is irrelevant, children can be wrong especially when it was dusk and getting darker, they described the landrover as it was small at the front and large at the back, also the left hand drive aspect. I am still stading by the fact they have the right man.

Two things are quite clear reading these posts.

Media outlets and peoples interpretations of the news are confusing the issue with what is actually going on. Some people have wild imaginations.

I must admit over the past few days I have been wondering why there is no sign of AJ dad. I have been following this thread but thought I may have overlooked the fact that this had already been mentioned and the reason why. But now I see you have brought this up, I have to say I do find it quite odd.
Also looking on the map where the family live and the area that the child was picked up, it does seem to be blocked from view. I would not be comfortable letting my child out of sight, especially being so young. Saying that, it has been said numerous times that it was a very safe place and the children were always out and about in the area.

THey have him up until saturday 72 hours

He was arrested at 15:30 Tues 2nd Oct. 72 hours would make it Friday at 15:30. If they can hold him until Saturday that means they've been granted the full 96 hours.

UKgirl, the cottage that the media are reporting as his is Rostrick Cottage on the map.

I also, a few posts back, gave you the location of the white van police were interested in on the Tuesday, in case you missed it.

I think there having been an accomplice is the only real chance for April being alive at this point.

Thanks Clio. That is my understanding re the timings, that the 36 hours granted today would end Friday PM and then, if a further extension is required, they have to go back to obtain the final 24 hour extension, which will take them to Saturday PM

From past experience, as we know, if the final 24 hours are required they will ask for this probably tomorrow morning, to ensure finding a magistrate in time etc.

"Suspect 'not in a position' to help in search for April Jones"

MARK HENNESSY
"THE MAN arrested for questioning about the disappearance of five-year-old April Jones near her home on Monday evening has told police he is “not in a position” to help with the search, which now covers 20 separate locations outside the Mid-Wales town of Machynlleth".

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/world/2012/1004/1224324840328.html?via=mr

I keep wondering, after the 8 hour "sleep" period, if he was drunk when arrested, if so could his "inability to help" be because he was in a blackout?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scomo