Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #2 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I must say that now I am beginning to smell fish. All the women are friends including the binbag reporters? Do they have in common any reason to wish ill on MB? Had one or more of them just been in an argument with him, which caused his apparent impatient mood during the evening?

I don't find them being friends odd at all. It's a small town and i am sure mb isn't the only man they have in common jmo. What i do find odd is the notion that a group of women would get together and kill a child and outsmart LE just to get revenge on MB. Seems far fetched. But i guess anything is possible these days.

We don't know that they didn't see him during that time. It would not be unusual for them to see him there and if he was at the parents evening then he would be on that estate.

They wouldn't go up to Daddy and be seen by the OAP? Or tell their mum that daddy was parked by the garages? Then the only witness would know that this was *advertiser censored*'s daddy in that vehicle and that he was the one whose car she got in? They were all out together weren't they, prior to the others going home, then they started off?

Hi i'm a lurker but decided to join tonight.

I don't know if MB is a sex offender or not
but it is reported that he was a lifeguard at
the local pool at one time. Now that could have been a
long time ago but for years now, to be a lifeguard
You have to have your CRB check. If it was recently
that he applied for that then he must have had no
previous convictions. Although pools are
paradise for sex offenders but usually they don 't
start being sex offenders when they are in their 40's.

What is bothering me is the motive. I have
no doubt that the police have nailed him
on evidence and I have no doubt he is
the man but why April?

Which takes me back to Wednesday's press
conference and the Q&a's afterwards. One
of the journalists asked if the alleged previous
relationship between April's mother and the
suspect was being investigated and the
reply from the police was that they didn't
want to speculate. However I thought it
may be a motive. Coral and Paul Jones just
married recently and MB recently split with
his latest girfriend. Did Coral and Paul's
marriage drive him to distraction because
he still had feelings for her and his
girlfriend picked up on that? Maybe...

I am probably just clutching at straws but the motive
is really annoying me. There have only been a few references
to this alleged relationship but also they
were all based on the same Q&A session that
I heard. So could it have been a revenge killing as
opposed to a sexually driven one? Time will tell and
I won't rule anything out but just putting in my two pence
worth.

Maybe LE have forensic evidence in the house and car, ie secretions from a corpse that points them in the direction that this investigation is going.

Hi i'm a lurker but decided to join tonight.

I don't know if MB is a sex offender or not
but it is reported that he was a lifeguard at
the local pool at one time. Now that could have been a
long time ago but for years now, to be a lifeguard
You have to have your CRB check. If it was recently
that he applied for that then he must have had no
previous convictions. Although pools are
paradise for sex offenders but usually they don 't
start being sex offenders when they are in their 40's.

What is bothering me is the motive. I have
no doubt that the police have nailed him
on evidence and I have no doubt he is
the man but why April?

Which takes me back to Wednesday's press
conference and the Q&a's afterwards. One
of the journalists asked if the alleged previous
relationship between April's mother and the
suspect was being investigated and the
reply from the police was that they didn't
want to speculate. However I thought it
may be a motive. Coral and Paul Jones just
married recently and MB recently split with
his latest girfriend. Did Coral and Paul's
marriage drive him to distraction because
he still had feelings for her and his
girlfriend picked up on that? Maybe...

I am probably just clutching at straws but the motive
is really annoying me. There have only been a few references
to this alleged relationship but also they
were all based on the same Q&A session that
I heard. So could it have been a revenge killing as
opposed to a sexually driven one? Time will tell and
I won't rule anything out but just putting in my two pence
worth.

Hello and welcome :welcome2: I am :newhere: too

Too many revenge killings lately. Sickening :(

Many child molesters just haven't been caught as they can scare the child into keeping it a secret. Might be why he has so many ex's & a recent one at that. With MB tucked away in jail, more might come out but truely hope not for the kids that might be involved. jmo

OAP, that was a new one for me! Old age pensioner. ha ha

Many child molesters just haven't been caught as they can scare the child into keeping it a secret. Might be why he has so many ex's & a recent one at that. With MB tucked away in jail, more might come out but truely hope not for the kids that might be involved. jmo

OAP, that was a new one for me! Old age pensioner. ha ha

I thought I had better qualify the term for non UK citizens :)

Thanks Agatha Krispy! (love your hat by the way :rocker:)

I didn't know what an OAP was either

Just reading my local newspaper the County Times & Express 5th Oct.

Interview with Mair Raftree (godmother). "Coral phoned me at 6.50pm on Monday night and said to me 'Mair, April's been kidnapped'. "

Sooner than I had thought, and very specific. Jmo.

If Le has forensic evidence in from MP's home and has since declared April's case a murder, I think they have quite a lot pointing both to him and to the nature of the crime. They would hardly want to devastate the community by saying they believe April is deceased if they didn't have evidence pointing to that conclusion.

Hello to Onlyamum - a very insightful post.

I think the motive could well be anger concerning just the relationship that you suggest. I don't think there is a sexual motive, but then I have absolutely nothing to base that feeling on.

Family were happy to let MB take their infant girl away for the day fishing for crabs, so must have trusted him then surely?... What changed, and why did the family immediately report to police that they thought it was MB. Perhaps something happened at the School parents' meeting that they all attended.

Interesting that MB attended the parents meeting for some of his children yet he has a grown up boy in the same area that he has only seen a couple of times in the pub, according to the boy, who was interviewed by Sky News.

I wasn't sure whether to post this, as it's purely speculation on my part, so please delete if necessary. Again this is purely speculation on my part.

What if MB had been in a relationship/having an affair with Aprils mum and she then called it off? Here's my reasoning behing this:

- Very early on MB was named as a suspect. I've read some reports the family themselves pointed towards him.

- He had a girlfriend of 11 months but they broke up a week before the abduction.

- He moved into a new cottage a few weeks ago (maybe to hopefully set up a new home with CJ?)

- We haven't seen Aprils father at all, he wasn't present when she made the appeal on TV. Although he is in poor health the media says.

- He was said to be pee'd off on the afternoon of the abduction.

- Why did he only take April? Why not the other little girl who was with her?

Ok, all this is speculation on my part. But what if they had been seeing each other, MB hoped she would leave her husband, he left his girfriend, but then CJ then called it off. In a fit of rage he then decided to take it out on the closest person to her, little April....

Just wanted to bump my post up as to a theory as to why he took April, and not the other girl or both...

Hello to Onlyamum - a very insightful post.

I think the motive could well be anger concerning just the relationship that you suggest. I don't think there is a sexual motive, but then I have absolutely nothing to base that feeling on.

Family were happy to let MB take their infant girl away for the day fishing for crabs, so must have trusted him then surely?... What changed, and why did the family immediately report to police that they thought it was MB. Perhaps something happened at the School parents' meeting that they all attended.

Interesting that MB attended the parents meeting for some of his children yet he has a grown up boy in the same area that he has only seen a couple of times in the pub, according to the boy, who was interviewed by Sky News.

Couldn't agree more. Two/three kids you don't bother about, but the other two you turn up for at school meetings? Unless mum was hostile...
He must have left school and pretty much hung around for nearly an hour. Doing what and why didn't his two children report seeing him driving up and down, plus go to him? Unless we are misled and it is his ex's two children that were in that group. They would avoid him maybe after splitting from their mum. Right?

People must be sleeping (2 am) as this is the first night since the 1st that I've seen twitter slow down. It just happened in the past hour. Get some good rest everyone we are awake in the Southwest, US.

I think I will say :bedtime: for me now. Goodnight all and great speaking with you. I hope they find this young girl and soon.

People must be sleeping (2 am) as this is the first night since the 1st that I've seen twitter slow down. It just happened in the past hour. Get some good rest everyone we are awake in the Southwest, US.

How nice you are :) I wish I was in the South West USA. I bet its warm there...
Goodnight all

Couldn't agree more. Two/three kids you don't bother about, but the other two you turn up for at school meetings? Unless mum was hostile...
He must have left school and pretty much hung around for nearly an hour. Doing what and why didn't his two children report seeing him driving up and down, plus go to him? Unless we are misled and it is his ex's two children that were in that group. They would avoid him maybe after splitting from their mum. Right?

Not that I agree with MB's parenting skills, but his son that has been involved in the search is an adult now. Maybe MB didn't have a close relationship with this poor young lad, but I don't think we can say for certain that he didn't have a relationship with his other children.

The other children, I understand, are much younger in age. Maybe MB has matured over time and possibly taking an active role in his remaining children.

JMO! :moo:

We are not getting complete info; he may have asked both girls to get into his vehicle, but the older girl declined. April's mom may have been asked to name men April would have been familiar enough with to get into a vehicle, and so she named MB.

If this man is guilty, he may have been suppressing urges for years. The various upsets in his life may have caused him to finally act.

And in the end, if he killed April, it may have been because she could identify him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Grumpie13