Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #2 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's almost two am there, it's time to wake him up! Don't want to waste anytime here. I hope April is found.

I hate that he gets to sleep...I am sure the family is not.
I know it is not PC to say, but I still hate it.
If I was innocent and locked up, I wouldn't be sleeping, I'd be doing anything possible to convince LE that they had the wrong person.

Isaiah 48: 22, "'There is no peace,' says the LORD, 'for the wicked.'"

See, my grandmother was right all along. I come from a long line of brilliance.

Now, if only we could find sweet April.....

After reading this article, it's too sad.

Snipped & the rest of the article isn't anymore uplifting. My thoughts are with the family.

Detective Superintendent Ian John explained: “As this is a murder investigation, we are focusing on daylight searches to maximise forensic opportunities there may be.

"You only search at night because you want to find somebody who’s alive.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/april-jones-missing-anguish-in-machynlleth-1363122

Detective Superintendent Ian John explained: “As this is a murder investigation, we are focusing on daylight searches to maximise forensic opportunities there may be.

"You only search at night because you want to find somebody who’s alive.”

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/april-jones-missing-anguish-in-machynlleth-1363122

Whether it's true or not, I find it HIGHLY inappropriate and hurtful for him to add in that last sentence. There was no reason for him to say that.

Whether it's true or not, I find it HIGHLY inappropriate and hurtful for him to add in that last sentence. There was no reason for him to say that.

He's a human being looking for a child's corpse. It's deeply affecting him too. His job is to be professional and get it done but this is a highly unusual occurrence in his life and his head is full of the darkness he's been brought face to face with this week, and so his words may not have been chosen as wisely as they would in other circumstances. Give him a break.

LE can't risk injuring personnel, dogs, etc. (more than usual) when they know they are not going to be able to rescue a live victim. He may have been asked and he was answering a legitimate question.

Thanks for that and has the strange number plate of the Landrover also been explained here?

Thanks again,

Katy.

Hi Katy & all

I'm a newbie on here, so thought I'd 'dip my toe in the water' by replying to you first (congratulations eh!) the strange number plate is the 'old' UK number plate registration system which used to start with a letter then 3 digits, as this was a L plate I think it'd be a 1991/1992 vehicle, I believe the new system started in 2002'ish & now consists of 2 letters(a local code) & 2 digits (which indicates either March or Sept of the relevant year it was registered)

Hope this helps you

At the moment I'm just reading & thinking about all comments posted on this forum - got some idea's - but will join in soon.

Hi Katy & all

I'm a newbie on here, so thought I'd 'dip my toe in the water' by replying to you first (congratulations eh!) the strange number plate is the 'old' UK number plate registration system which used to start with a letter then 3 digits, as this was a L plate I think it'd be a 1991/1992 vehicle, I believe the new system started in 2002'ish & now consists of 2 letters(a local code) & 2 digits (which indicates either March or Sept of the relevant year it was registered)

Hope this helps you

At the moment I'm just reading & thinking about all comments posted on this forum - got some idea's - but will join in soon.

Welcome to WS, RG, and thanks for the info. Hope to hear your thoughts soon.

Ah ha. I saw a new tweet. People are waking up. It's 6:19am there. It's also close bedtime here.

I don't know what to say to anyone but give everyone a big hug. I ache for April and whatever she's endoured. I can't imagine her families heartache missing her. My thoughts and prayers are with them.

Anyone think they'll not charge this guy, when the time rolls 'round?

Well.....wondering why they are waiting till the 11th hour if they actually have something! Surely, if they had enough, they would have charged him by now!

I'll be shocked if they don't. Evidence seems to be leading this investigation. If evidence led to the new arrest on suspicion of murder, I think they have all they need. I hope.

Well.....wondering why they are waiting till the 11th hour if they actually have something! Surely, if they had enough, they would have charged him by now!

But I keep thinking that until they "charge" him with murder or whatever, they have that time up until 5 or so to question him. Why waste that time if possibly they get him to tell where April is. jmo

But I keep thinking that until they "charge" him with murder or whatever, they have that time up until 5 or so to question him. Why waste that time if possibly they get him to tell where April is. jmo

Good thinking! :)

I guess, I am allowing my thinking to be clouded by the Joanna Yeates case, in which police arrested Chris Jefferies and held him for the maximum time, before releasing him again.

Good thinking! :)

I guess, I am allowing my thinking to be clouded by the Joanna Yeates case, in which police arrested Chris Jefferies and held him for the maximum time, before releasing him again.

I don't remember, did they say they found forensic evidence in his home in that case?

Also, police in this case called April's disappearance a murder after the finding of evidence in MP's house...that had to be drastic.

FWIW Indications are that MB will be charged. Tweets from about 12 hrs ago

Jon Clements‏@JonClementsITV
I understand a decision on whether to charge or release Mark Bridger is likely to be made well before 5pm tmw - perhaps in morning

The first people to know will be April's family - announcement to media/public will follow

A CPS lawyer has been 'embedded' with detectives at Aberystwyth police station in recent days to speed up analysis of evidence

In last half hour a lot of detectives have gathered at Aberystwyth police station for what looks like a long night ahead

Small point on the timing. MB was arrested at 3:30pm on Tuesday. The custody clock starts ticking once a suspect has been "booked in" at a police station hence the 96 hours running out "just before 5pm" today.

Oh and Good Morning all :coffeews:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member