Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #2 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That would not bring closure to me, I would still want to find my child's body and bring her home no matter what. To go through life not knowing where she is would be even more unbearable pain on top of the pain of knowing that she was murdered.
I don't think anyone who has had a missing/murdered family member truly has closure until they are found and can be buried. I have followed a lot of missing persons cases new and old and that is what most say.
Of course no doubt there will always be that 'what if' in the back of your mind until they are found I'm sure

I've heard some people say that there is no such thing as closure. If someone you love has been brutally murdered, where is the closure in knowing they're dead? If it's your child, you never get over it. It would be very hard to accept the loss of a child, and ten times worse if their body is never found.

I strongly oppose the word 'closure' because in my mind, nothing can close off the pain you feel in your heart, your mind, and your soul, when a part of you is taken from you. It's like someone cutting off your arm or your leg. You never get that part back.

what isnt logical is police telling you your child is dead and you keep hoping this isnt not true....unless police DO NOT HAVE THE EVIDENCE, IMO the family should be told what the evidence is

Clutchbag, with respect, are you really listening to what people are saying? I get the impression from your posts that you're angry at LE, maybe stemming from your belief in Bridgers' innocence? I'm sure you'll put me right if I've got that wrong.

The police will most definitely have told April's parents they have found evidence that their daughter is no longer alive. They cannot, however, tell them what that evidence is. That may seem unfair to the parents, and indeed most people will feel so too, but that is the legal necessity of the situation they now find themselves.

As regards the family and Facebook, I would assume when they're asking for April to be brought back, they simply want her home, back, to be buried by her family with love. I don't have the stomach to read FB pages about dead children, but a few friends have been, and informed me someone on there claimed to April's sister J, but was, in fact, a 'faker'. Shocking.

You're right about saying it's not logical for police to tell you you're child is dead and it isn't true. Because that makes not an ounce of sense. What is logical, though, is any parent not wishing to believe it.

The police HAVE evidence, it almost sounds like you think they are lying.

With respect.

i do not want them to be told of x quarts of blood, just a statement that they KNOW their chikd was killed is that too much to ask? In a MURDER charge??

And how do you know they (LE) haven't told them (the parents) that? Because they (the parents) still hope she's alive? As as been posted to you numerous times until a body is found they will always refuse to give up hope she is alive. A lot of parents, if not all, would act the same...

I'm pretty sure that charging someone with murder is akin to saying the victim is deceased. The police would hardly charge him with her murder if they thought she was alive. Really.

Moving on now.

To anyone who lives in the UK -
If one wanted to write to the family would they recieve it if addressed like this:
April Jones Family
Bryn-y-Gog
Machynlleth Powys SY20 8AE

I'm unsure of how to write out a UK address.

And how do you know they haven't told them that? Because they still hope she's alive? As as been posted to you numerous times until a body is found they will always refuse to give up hope she is alive. A lot of parents, if not all, would act the same...
the man is charged with murder so how is the police telling the family she may be alive????????
its getting pathetic

I'm pretty sure that charging someone with murder is akin to saying the victim is deceased. The police would hardly charge him with her murder if they thought she was alive. Really.

Moving on now.

Its very rare for the police to charge anyone with murder before they find a body. Either the police have made a colossal error of judgement here, or there is solid physical evidence of a murder.

I'm not going to second guess which, (although there's part of me that hopes the police have got it wrong and she's still alive somewhere).

themanis charged with murder so how is the policetellingthefamily she may be alive????????

Eh? The police would have told the family they have evidence she is now deceased. The point i'm making is the family will always hold hope she is still alive until a body is found...like any parent would?

I'm closing the thread for a few minutes to give everyone time to read my warning as I am thinking its been overlooked.

We need to move on from discussing what the parents believe and why. Everyone will just have to agree to disagree.

Lets get back to discussing the case and what we do know from law enforcement and the media.

Ima

Okay, change of subject sort of.

Even though there are cases where Mr. Nice guy does horrendous acts upon a child, I couldn't figure out what type guy MB might be other than Shawn Morgan. I ran across this on my search of child sex abusers yesterday. I'm not saying this is MB but with the reckless driving, the blocking vehicles in at the parent night, no job, all that's been told of him that night & his breakup with his girlfriend, this might fit those actions. The site lists the subtypes of child sexual abusers. If it is sexual abuse.

Regressed. The individuals who are categorized as regressed primarily have “normal” sexual interests toward and encounters with appropriate partners. Although they do not tend to be interested sexually in children, they may turn to sexual contact with children as a means of coping or as a substitute for an appropriate partner during times of considerable stress in their lives. Thus, their behaviors may be more situational, opportunistic, and impulsive. This differs from the typically planned and entrenched offending behaviors of the fixated molesters. In addition, their victims—often girls—are more likely to be children who are either within their families or known well to them and who are easily accessible during those times of stress.

http://www.csom.org/train/etiology/4/4_1.htm

Ok, back to the case now and discussing this adorable little girl.

Ima

If one wanted to write to the family would they recieve it if addressed like this:
April Jones Family
Bryn-y-Gog

I would say so, yes or you could just address it to Mr and Mrs Jones at the same address.

April Jones Family
Bryn-y-Gog

April Jones Family
Bryn-y-Gog
Machynlleth
Powys
SY20 8AE
UK

April Jones Family
Bryn-y-Gog

I jumped the gun and pm'd you, I refreshed the page but didn't have the time out post on it, glad it's not locked.

Again, yes they would receive it, that's exactly right. (smilies not working for some reason, so :) )

ETA: Sorry, crossed posts x 2.

April Jones Family
Bryn-y-Gog

April Jones Family
Bryn-y-Gog
Machynlleth
Powys
United Kingdom
SY20 8AE

Try that mama,that should get it to them.

I can't find where I originally read it (Sky News I think) but it's been posted here at 16:44

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/oct/05/april-jones-search-day-five-live

0kay, here it is:

Parents' evening

Mark Bridger was at a parents' evening between 5.30pm and 6pm, the local council has confirmed to Sky News.

And it was the same parents' evening that April Jones's family were at.

But, the council has said, Coral and Paul Jones are believed to have left at 3.30pm, meaning it is unlikely they and April overlapped with Bridger.

So, does this mean April was with her parents at the meeting? I thought she was out playing at that time? Blimey, I am confused.

I'm closing the thread for a few minutes to give everyone time to read my warning as I am thinking its been overlooked.

We need to move on from discussing what the parents believe and why. Everyone will just have to agree to disagree.

Lets get back to discussing the case and what we do know from law enforcement and the media.

Ima

bumping this up...

let us all move on now

:nurse:

I think we all need to respect the family of a probably deceased child, for whom there is no getting over this loss. Grief manifests in many differing ways and is a roller coaster of anger, numbness, what ifs, disbelief, etc. I too cannot believe the strange anomalies that make up this case. But just because I can't understand a man like this doing such an act, does not mean I am right. It just means I can't understand how one human can take another's life away. I believe the family are in a state of numbness and disbelief. It's raw. It's bonkers. A man they knew, do something so sinister in what is a sleepy town. I am saddened for mid Wales as it has cast a shadow on what is a beautiful part of the country. They should be left alone to collect themselves, garner support from within and prepare for what will be a gruesome trial/body find.

It so sad that she hasnt been found,im a 40yr old bloke and this is really bothering me,things like this dont usually get to me but ive two 7 yr old nieces and i cant imagine what the parents are going through..

Anyway,big thanks to all the posters..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member