Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #2 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless poor little April's body was weighted down in some way, wouldn't the river's current have already swept her away? I'm just trying to figure out why they are narrowing their search to such a specific area.

Other than a confession by MB, I wonder what else could have caused the search to be narrowed in this way. Maybe eyewitness testimony?

I hope the next press conference at approx. 5:15 p.m. today will announce that April has finally been found.

They have brought in the man who dealt with the * body in the bag * case in London recently ( sorry cant remember the names )

Martin Brunt is saying that he believes this man - he is calling him an expert ? -, should be able to tell the search team which areas of the river to zone in on, based on his knowledge

I'm puzzled by this guys area of expretise and what Martin Brunt is saying he is going to be able to do for the search.

This is the guy that tried to loack himself into a holdall to prove/disprove whether it could be done or not during another case but he will also be able to tell them which areas of the river to search etc.???

I'm not sure how the 2 areas are connected, if at all. Maybe he just has a broad range of skills.

Laughable.

I thought the taller person in the yellow outfit being interviewed was a young guy?

Unless poor little April's body was weighted down in some way, wouldn't the river's current have already swept her away? I'm just trying to figure out why they are narrowing their search to such a specific area.

Other than a confession by MB, I wonder what else could have caused the search to be narrowed in this way. Maybe eyewitness testimony?

I hope the next press conference at approx. 5:15 p.m. today will announce that April has finally been found.

Correct me if I am wrong but maybe she was weighted, as to not sound too morbid (hate this) she would have washed up or even floated to the surface by now.

does anyone know if a paypal has been set up to donate to aprils fund? i know there is a postal address but i cant get to the post office
On BBC news website is says "A website will be created later on Friday so that people can donate online, as well as in collection boxes around the town",

martinbrunt‏@skymartinbrunt
#apriljones Police call in Peter Faulding, expert in confined spaces, for helping in retrieving April's body. Search focused close to town.

#apriljones Peter Faulding was key witness in inquest of body in the bag MI 6 spy Gareth Williams.

#apriljones Peter Faulding will advise police on which parts of the river they should concentrate in search for April.

Jon Clements on twitter

"I understand decision to arrest Mark Bridger for murder follows the results of forensic tests received by police overnight."

On BBC news website is says "A website will be created later on Friday so that people can donate online, as well as in collection boxes around the town",

thank you,its not much donating something i just feel so helpless and heartbroken for these poor people.

More info coming out now......

Powys county council confirmed that Mr Bridger attended a parents’ evening at the primary school in Machynlleth, where his own daughter and April are pupils.

April’s parents, Coral and Paul, were reportedly still at the parents’ evening when April, who was playing outside on her bicycle, disappeared.

A source said that at one point Mr Bridger’s Land Rover blocked the one-way road in front of the primary school, preventing another parent from getting away.

Another witness said he saw him driving through the Bryn-y-Gog estate, where April lives, at 6pm on Monday.
“He was driving erratically through Bryn-y-Gog,” said the witness. “He nearly hit my mate at 6pm. I heard other people say he was driving up and down the road.”

more at the link...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...fter-giving-up-hope-of-finding-her-alive.html

Regarding the two women who claim they saw a man carry a bin bag to the river - was this in the same area where the search is centered today?

This POI must be quite the ladies lad about the estate...
I wonder if most of the ladies he hooked up with had young children when he began dating them? Just a thought...some men who turn out to be predators look for single moms.

Yes they do, don't know about the ladies, but he seems to have a lot of children scattered about himself - 6 I think I read?

Still don't know what to think. Feelings are still not clear on this which is odd. When I heard the words that MB had been arrested on suspicion of murder my gut was not convinced. Have they really found significant new evidence? Surely that's what we believed about Chris Jeffries being arrested - that they had significant reason to do so, but they didn't. No idea why I am not convinced other than it still doesn't smell right....and if there isn't damning evidence nor a body, can they still pursue MB as the responsible party? Hopefully all will become clear sooner than later but right now it doesn't seem clear at all. :(

I wonder if there is damning evidence on MB's computer.

What a nightmare this is...

Regarding the two women who claim they saw a man carry a bin bag to the river - was this in the same area where the search is centered today?

Don't think it says exactly where these two women saw the man just that

He was coming down a shale bank with a black bag, he was next to the river.

Not sure if that narrows it down at all.

As for the search being "centered" - that might be the Sky take on it. BBC are saying that there are also searches going on out in the estaury and are talking about fears about the possibility that her body may have been washed out to sea.

ATM I think the media are speculating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member