Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #2 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the two women who claim they saw a man carry a bin bag to the river - was this in the same area where the search is centered today?

Supposedly near to where she was abducted from, but the river does not look that close to that area, at least not to me :waitasec:

:banghead:you think they would already have done this wouldn't you really?!

They probably did. Just because the media reports something now, doesn't mean that it didn't happen earlier and they didn't find out until now

More info coming out now......

Powys county council confirmed that Mr Bridger attended a parents’ evening at the primary school in Machynlleth, where his own daughter and April are pupils.

April’s parents, Coral and Paul, were reportedly still at the parents’ evening when April, who was playing outside on her bicycle, disappeared.

A source said that at one point Mr Bridger’s Land Rover blocked the one-way road in front of the primary school, preventing another parent from getting away.

Another witness said he saw him driving through the Bryn-y-Gog estate, where April lives, at 6pm on Monday.
“He was driving erratically through Bryn-y-Gog,” said the witness. “He nearly hit my mate at 6pm. I heard other people say he was driving up and down the road.”

more at the link...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...fter-giving-up-hope-of-finding-her-alive.html

Is it possible as an estranged father that he turned up at the school, was made to feel not too welcome, or hadn't been told about the PE, so was angry...:moo:
I wish with all my heart that they find her.

Don't think it says exactly where these two women saw the man just that

Not sure if that narrows it down at all.

As for the search being "centered" - that might be the Sky take on it. BBC are saying that there are also searches going on out in the estaury and are talking about fears about the possibility that her body may have been washed out to sea.

ATM I think the media are speculating

Also they are not confirming that it was MB with that black bag. Only that it was someone they knew. But on the other hand, why report it if it wasnt him.

Don't think it says exactly where these two women saw the man just that

Not sure if that narrows it down at all.

As for the search being "centered" - that might be the Sky take on it. BBC are saying that there are also searches going on out in the estaury and are talking about fears about the possibility that her body may have been washed out to sea.

ATM I think the media are speculating

You may well be correct, I'm hearing a lot of "perhaps", "whether", "if" and "speculation" being used by reporters right now.

Is it possible as an estranged father that he turned up at the school, was made to feel not too welcome, or hadn't been told about the PE, so was angry...:moo:

On the other hand, seen aprils parents there without her. Gone back to estate seen her playing, knew she was alone. Pulled up and said he will take her to her parents or they sent him to collect her.

There's nothing to say they haven't been doing this from the beginning is there?

I was commenting on UKGirl's post stating that police were examining his phone triangulation. I wouldn't have thought that would take three days to do, that's all.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ng-trip-with-murder-suspect-Mark-Bridger.html

April was taken crabbing with Mr Bridger's two children in his blue Land Rover which police believe was used to abduct the five-year-old, her family has revealed.

The crabbing trip in August means April had been in Mr Bridger's vehicle at least twice before she was abducted while playing outside her home.

Sorry if this has been posted already.

I'm not sure at this point, I'm curious why his behavior would be so agitated. He was known to the family, did they have a disagreement? Was his daughter involved in a school confrontation with April and he was going to defend her? At any rate he appears to have displayed agitation and anxiety. According to a witness he was agitated into the next morning.

At 9.15am on Tuesday, Mr Bridger seemed “agitated” as he drove out of Ceinws, the hamlet where he lived, according to a motorist, David Richards. “I was turning into Ceinws off the main road and crossing the bridge,” he said. “He wanted to go out to the main road in his vehicle. He was flustered, he wanted to get going. He couldn’t wait for me to cross the bridge, he couldn’t get out of that road quick enough. He was very agitated. There was only him in the Land Rover that I could see.

“He was crashing the gears, making a hell of a noise. He went out to the junction, then stopped and there was an almighty bang. There was something wrong with the vehicle.”

I was commenting on UKGirl's post stating that police were examining his phone triangulation. I wouldn't have thought that would take three days to do, that's all.

Yes but I'm not aware of anyone stating that this has just happened now. It could have been going on from the beginning.

For all we know, as soon as Bridger was a suspect, they could have started this and got the information that has lead to the various search sites across the area being targeted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214