Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #2 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
April's playmates <modsnip> have told police they climbed into Bridger's Land Rover when he was parked up on the estate two night's before the abduction.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...ng-trip-with-murder-suspect-Mark-Bridger.html

I wonder why the grandparent of MB's children is speaking on behalf of April's family? And why does he feel it is necessary to "set the record state" on this issue?:waitasec:

ETA: Maybe I'm reading this wrong - when April's playmates said "they" climbed into MB's vehicle, I assumed they included April in that.

I'd be asking why a man in his forties, irrespective of whether he is a father or not, spends time sitting parked up in his car, on an estate that he no longer lives on. Surely a resident saw this behaviour...not normal IMHO.

Martin Brunt on twitter

Police are searching an area of steep river bank where witnesses said they saw a man with a bin bag.

Wow, it sounds like the police are taking information from witnesses very seriously.

Just caught up with the newsreel of police appearance this morning - been at Macmillan coffee morning - that poor detective leading the inquiry looks like he is fighting fatigue.

Re: the mobile phones. I'm pretty sure they said days ago that they were tracking where his phone had been, I don't think this is a new thing.

martinbrunt&#8207;@skymartinbrunt
#apriljones Head teacher of April's school is to give a press conference just after 2pm.

True but it doesn't explain his behavior on the previous day when April went missing.

No I guess.

I think alot of these new witness statements coming out in dribs and drabs now have been with the police for days and Im sure more is going to come out today and next few days

From that article,

"The man and woman both looked shocked. With the woman gasping and crying."

That was two women in the clip.

Wasn't it?
Yes. Also the headline is false, it was the police who said they dont expect to find her alive, not the family, tut tut Guardian

From that article,

"The man and woman both looked shocked. With the woman gasping and crying."

That was two women in the clip.Wasn't it?

I have been wondering why everyone keeps saying two women. I watched the Kay Burley bit as it was broadcast live and I saw a mature woman in normal clothes, who was soon joined by a young man, possibly in late teens or early 20s, who was wearing a yellow high-visibility waterproof cap and jacket. He did not have a very deep voice and his young face could at a stretch have been mistaken for a woman, I guess.

No I guess.

I think alot of these new witness statements coming out in dribs and drabs now have been with the police for days and Im sure more is going to come out today and next few days

Yes it does seem to happen that way, everyday something new. I'm not saying it makes him guilty of anything but suspicious behavior. The article mentioned he prevented another parent from getting away, I'd like to hear more about that from the other parent (whoever that is.)

April's headteacher refusing to give up hope. Also is now giving statement in Welsh.

I have been wondering why everyone keeps saying two women. I watched the Kay Burley bit as it was broadcast live and I saw a mature woman in normal clothes, who was soon joined by a young man, possibly in late teens or early 20s, who was wearing a yellow high-visibility waterproof cap and jacket. He did not have a very deep voice and his young face could at a stretch have been mistaken for a woman, I guess.

i thought it was a women . no doubt in my mind. i hope the poor " person" doesnt read this .

I am the other way,

"She did not have a very feminine voice and her manner of dress and build could at a stretch have been mistaken for a man, I guess."

martinbrunt&#8207;@skymartinbrunt
#apriljones Head teacher of April's school is to give a press conference just after 2pm.

That was just heartbreaking too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member