Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #2 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're all adults here. Nobody's talking hanging. Just discussing what we know and wondering what the LE know that WE don't. We don't know who is innocent any more than we know who is guilty.... Yet
:)

Tomorrow's front pages:

Telegraph: Missing girl allowed to play out late as a treat for glowing school report

Times: (has a picture of April though no article feature)

Mirror: I saw April driven off - witness says he was last to see her alive

Star: Tragic April - now it's murder

Mail: April's family releases poignant new photos as hopes for her fade

Guardian: Police search for April is now murder inquiry

i: Search for April becomes hunt for body

http://news.sky.com/uk

No hearsay no nothing no police evidence NOTHING
No hearsay and no police evidence aren't indicative of whether someone has raped before. I've lost count of the number of people I've encountered who were raped and nobody else in their town knew about it, either because they were never able to identify the rapist, they weren't able to report it/take it to trial, or they just kept quiet out of shame (even when allegations do come to light, some victims won't come forward until others do first- just look at the Jimmy Savile allegations in the press right now). The statistics regarding unreported rapes are staggering, people get away with it every day.

April Jones was allowed to play out late as a treat on night she was kidnapped after 'glowing' school report (Telegraph)
---
Friends of April’s family disclosed that Mr Bridger had taken April on a trip to the seaside in his Land Rover Discovery in August, together with his own two children, with the permission of April’s parents.

Paul and Coral Jones had no qualms about allowing their daughter to go with Mr Bridger, as she often played with his two youngest children S and C and their four-year-old half-sister E, who lived just a few doors away from April with their mother, who is estranged from Mr Bridger.
---

Not everyone who might one day rape and/or murder a child has computer records to back it up.

I'm not saying this guy for sure did either of those things, but he may well have, without having a criminal record, or pervy internet history. There is a first time for every offender and also many, many who have never been caught or assigned the label.

We posted last night about some cases that appear similar, the one most like to me (on appearance of this one so far) is that of Briann Rodriguez in the USA; she was murdered by a neighbor man, a father of 3, with no history to suggest such a thing might ever occur. She was also taken from just outside her home and/or lured into his home.

You just never know, that's all.

Tomorrow's front pages:

Mirror: I saw April driven off - witness says he was last to see her alive

http://news.sky.com/uk

Reading it, it states an OAP (pensioner) saw a car speed away from the spot where she vanished. 70 year old had seen her playing moments earlier but then she disappeared and says he could kick himself for not raising the alarm.

I bet!

Not everyone who might one day rape and/or murder a child has computer records to back it up.

I'm not saying this guy for sure did either of those things, but he may well have, without having a criminal record, or pervy internet history. There is a first time for every offender and also many, many who have never been caught or assigned the label.

We posted last night about some cases that appear similar, the one most like to me (on appearance of this one so far) is that of Briann Rodriguez in the USA; she was murdered by a neighbor man, a father of 3, with no history to suggest such a thing might ever occur. She was also taken from just outside her home and/or lured into his home.

You just never know, that's all.
yes and you never know if the family made it up too

imo of the the opinion the mans a scapegoat but thats just me

Well, obviously, if April got into a vehicle with someone she says she knows, then this would limit the amount of people who would be potential suspects. She knew MB and his children...and even went on outings with them. She probably would have felt comfortable with him. This doesn't automatically mean he's the guy but it sure does look like it.

"An OAP saw a car speed away..." From the Mirror front page

Would you describe a landrover discovery as a CAR?

yes and you never know if the family made it up too

bbm: and I am not singling out your post alone. I am however going to take the chance to remind everyone that websleuths is a victim and family friendly site. The family are victims here as well. Until and unless law enforcement says something to change that we do not allow sleuthing or speculation of the family.

He may have taken April because the other child, who was older, was unwilling to get into the vehicle. Or he may have wanted the younger child. Again, who knows?

"An OAP saw a car speed away..." From the Mirror front page

Would you describe a landrover discovery as a CAR?
Nope, I wouldn't and that's why I emboldened it. Seems nobody can agree on the vehicle details.:banghead:

Nursebeeme caught it, proving why she's a mod and I'm a mere groundling!

hahaha woofy.. no I just drank a diet coke and am quick on the draw :lol:

btw, that article is very interesting that you posted. I think that if the suspect is the one who did this he has been grooming April.

thought at the present moment: why take april and not the other girl she was playing with?

(forgive me for asking because with all these names I am confused, but was the child witness that saw her get in the car one of the suspect's children or another child?... you think I would know that by now... )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
missylaforme