Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #2 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I always told my children there are good people and bad people out there. And the bad can be very tricky, even convincing us they are good. And to never go with anybody unless they know our secret word. I also told my kids not to tell anybody our secret word! That I am the only one that can tell someone. Then my kids would have a question if some one had our secret word, which would reveal an answer only we would know.
Gotta protect our bAbies! They are so innocent!

In hindsight, I'm shocked at the ease with which I collected my friends children from school on several occasions, I would get a late phone call saying my friend was held up at work, could I collect the kids and take them with me for about half an hour, this was a regular occurrence with 3 or 4 friends. On the odd occasion I was late I rang the school to let them know that someone else would be picking them up, I was hoping they'd relay the message to my daughter, but they never seemed to take that much notice.

I was well known to the children, but I'd just wait at the gate and wave at them, and tell them their mum would be a bit late so come with me. Even at the school that my daughter did not attend, so I was not known to staff, I was never challenged.

err, the first sentence in the article is not a quote, ergo written by a journalist, ergo, questionable, imo.

right, my next question is why

It may not have been a direct quote but was emphatic enough that he said it

Is it going to help find April? We still have a little girl missing and I don't understand why we are still discussing if the police, or the parents think April is alive or not.

If I'm understanding things correctly, we won't know what evidence the police have against MB until trial? So I'm not sure I understand why we are still discussing if law enforcement and the parents really think April is alive still.

Do we really want pages and pages of going back and forth on this again?

How about we discuss finding April since that is the focus of this thread to begin with. The rest will fall into place.

It may not have been a direct quote but was emphatic enough that he said it

I have already explained in my post #1355
<Mod Snip>. I just want to discuss the case and developments. Not really interested in dissecting sensationalised reporting. jmo.

Is it going to help find April? We still have a little girl missing and I don't understand why we are still discussing if the police, or the parents think April is alive or not.

If I'm understanding things correctly, we won't know what evidence the police have against MB until trial? So I'm not sure I understand why we are still discussing if law enforcement and the parents really think April is alive still.

How about we discuss finding April since that is the focus of this thread to begin with. The rest will fall into place.

Thank you imamaze.. for all your efforts and hard work as a mod. I admire you very much for it.. as well as admiring the tact and restraint it takes. Now back to sitting on my hands.. lolol

Wild

i think its relevant because it may have an impact on where is searched and if there is anything that people who cant pysically search the countryside and river can do to help bring her home .

i also think if there is doubt in peoples minds but not in the minds of the police they could put it all to rest by a catagoric statement that is plainly easy to understand and not open to any misunderstanding or misinterpretation. i dont see how an unequivicol no would harm the court case it would allow those people who still hold hope for recovering her alive to move on , because as has been said thats what should be happening .

but that latest news article just chucked a spanner in the works and gave people renewed hope and i honestly believe that if that is a mistake it should be rectified immediatly because its nothing short of cruel.

attention: we will not start up the arguments again today. This is the last warning about this.

:nurse:

I think the areas that police have been searching tell the story.

Tomorrow's front pages:

i: Police increase numbers in hunt for April

Express: Prayers for April - hundreds march in silence to church

Telegraph: A town mourns its lost child as search goes on

Times: They searched, now they march for missing April

Mirror: April's in the 'arms of Jesus'

Star: Town is in tears for April

A second tent has been set up at MB's home.

article-2213802-1565A024000005DC-460_634x449.jpg

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-girl-wont-coming-home.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

I really don't want to ask this, but there was an incident in the United States a couple of weeks ago....Are there any pig/hog farms in the area?

~Respectfully snipped~
but that latest news article just chucked a spanner in the works and gave people renewed hope and i honestly believe that if that is a mistake it should be rectified immediatly because its nothing short of cruel.

I think, until April is found, there will always be hope. No giving up until one has too, kwim? I am still hopeful.

Salem

Hi all.

I wonder if the police believe there could be an accomplice?

I have not heard them say "We are not looking for anyone else in connection with this enquiry" and they often say that, don't they? If they have said that, please do put me straight.

I understand that perhaps we can't ssay too much now that MB has been charged, but perhaps the perverting the course of justice charge relates to him refusing to give information about an accomplice.

Of-course, none of us know what the nature of the police evidence is. They could be, and probably still are, awaiting test results which may or may not add to their evidence, I believe.

I really don't want to ask this, but there was an incident in the United States a couple of weeks ago....Are there any pig/hog farms in the area?
I heard about that in Oregon - yikes!

I may be wrong but none that I know of. Wales is known for hillfarming sheep as much of it is high above sea level and the terrain is suited to sheep.

I too have been wondering if a second arrest would come. The LE DID say that MB was ONE of the lines of enquiry didn't they.

Hi all, I'm a new member but have been reading all this thread for a few days and its such a tragic situation. It seems such a strange case as has been discussed in many posts. What has intrigued me though is a photo I saw of MB with a large scorpion tattoo on his chest. He could simply be a Scorpio, but also a scorpion symbol may give an insight into his character. It was just a thought and wondered if anyone else picked up on that.

I meant to link this which explains about scorpion symbolism and is interesting reading considering what we know of the case:
http://likecooltattoos.blogspot.co.uk/2011/04/symbolic-meaning-of-scorpion-tattoos.html?m=1

I too have been wondering if a second arrest would come. The LE DID say that MB was ONE of the lines of enquiry didn't they.

Yes, they did say that. If they were sure no-one else is involved, they are within rights to come out and say it now - "We are not looking for anyone else in connection with this enquiry". Say the police have suspicion or evidence that he had an accomplice - someone who helped him do whatever he did. Say that accomplice then left the area, with or without April, alive or dead, they would be looking for this accomplice. But of-course, they wouldn't say that to the public. Often what the police don't say is as interesting as what they do say.

Have I gone mad or is this a possibility?

Also - I have read other forums although I only contribute to this one (in fact it's the only forum I contribute to on the internet) because people are civil to each other here, because we have people here from different countries, and it's very interesting to have their perspective, and because the contributors are thoughtful and interesting.

I have noticed on other forums I read on this topic (but don't contribute to) that people previously civil have started flaming each other. I think it's because everyone hoped that this delightful child would be found alive, and as that is looking unlikely, there is frustration and anger that needs to come out somewhere.

Bravo to the people of this thread and the moderators - you are a smashing bunch of people :)

Am I allowed to link to GoogleMaps streetview here on this forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member