Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #3 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's public domain on Twitter. None of my Tweets are locked. If I wasn't happy for my Tweets to be forwarded or copied about, then I'd lock my account. This text from Nicola Millar has gone far and wide this past week anyway.

Two little girls have been abducted in Iowa, anyway in the weeks afterward there were countless reports of similar abduction attempts.

Most turned out to be misunderstandings or actual fabrications. Some people will do anything to be part of something newsworthy.

It's public domain on Twitter. None of my Tweets are locked. If I wasn't happy for my Tweets to be forwarded or copied about, then I'd lock my account. This text from Nicola Millar has gone far and wide this past week anyway.

I think it's against is forum's rules (and I meant the Brewery)

We can't post twitter links here unless they are media links. Just FYI and all that.

OK ta, thanks for letting me know about the etiquette. The original public source was a Scribd document, but I didn't have the link to it, only to the Twitlonger one containing the same text.

I live in a town about twice the size of Machynlleth, and definitely everybody soon knows when someone is iffy around children. Frequently, the only people who don't know are the local police.

This is what I can't understand. You can't break wind in Machynlleth without everyone knowing about it by the afternoon. That's why the possibility of an "inside job" has shocked the town so much.

Wasn't this man almost always living with a woman? And then suddenly, had his own place? Or do I have that wrong? Maybe he was unable to act on urges til recently?

Wasn't this man almost always living with a woman? And then suddenly, had his own place? Or do I have that wrong? Maybe he was unable to act on urges til recently?

Living with a woman is no bar to acting on urges - look at Jerry Sandusky.

Another bit of historical perspective: 60 years or so ago, there was a double murder at a remote farmhouse in my parents' home village of Foel, near Llangadfan. It had remained dilapitated for decades before recently being restored to habitation.

North Wales Police dismissed it at the time, but Dyfed Powys reportedly pounced on it.

If there is any truth in that, it must be part of an enquiry, and, I would have thought, of huge interest to police in this case we are discussing.

Hi there!
I dont have anything significant to say, just expressing my thoughts, so feel free to skip this :)
This is so sad. A little innocent girl taken away from her parents, I really feel for her family.
I stopped reading around on Facebook, because the comments there are just so horrible and uneducated, people yelling around to bring back capital punishment and gory fantasies what they like to do with the ACCUSED man, some even saying its all Aprils moms fault, etc..
That just makes me angry, so I came here and was glad I found a thread about the girl. Its far more civilised here :)
To me, all of this seems a bit odd, especially MB not trying to hide at all. That just doesnt make sense to me.
I find that Nicola Millar comment very very interesting, anyone how come the police "knew" so quickly that it was just a rumour??
Did those children have to describe the man and the woman to the police?

I live in a rural village too, about the same size and same number of inhabitants, and I must say I am shocked because I always felt totally safe.
I have a 2 year old daughter and a couple of months ago she escaped our house because I was cooking and didnt know that she was capable of opening our heavy front door. I was so scared when I realised she was gone, but my fear was she might have gotten hit by a car (taken by a stranger would have never crossed my mind). Luckily, she wasnt far, just a few metres down the road, but I will never forget how I felt in those 2 or 3 minutes.
Thats why I have so much sympathy and respect for her mother.

Also, thanks to everyone for covering this case so well!

Mark Bridger will appear before Caernarfon Crown Court later today (Wednesday) via video link from Manchester Prison.

Living with a woman is no bar to acting on urges - look at Jerry Sandusky.

I know. But JS had access to kids and could make his own privacy. It is more difficult for other people. Anyway, it just stood out to me that perhaps he suddenly had privacy he did not have before.

I stopped reading around on Facebook, because the comments there are just so horrible and uneducated, people yelling around to bring back capital punishment and gory fantasies what they like to do with the ACCUSED man, some even saying its all Aprils moms fault, etc..

A man from Chorley in Lancashire has been jailed for posting April Jones jokes on Facebook copied from Sickipedia:

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2012/10/08/man_jailed_for_12_weeks_over_april_jones_facebook_posts/

I know. But JS had access to kids and could make his own privacy. It is more difficult for other people. Anyway, it just stood out to me that perhaps he suddenly had privacy he did not have before.

Was it not reported that he had worked in Spain.

I stopped reading around on Facebook, bacause the comments there are just so horrible and uneducated, people yelling around to bring back capital punishment and gory fantasies what they like to do with the ACCUSED man

Yes, aren't some of those comments absolutely disgusting - what a bunch of cretins. Inciting people to get at him in prison etc - isn't that a crime, to incite violence?

Yet one stupid young man, who posted tastless and revolting comments, that were supposed to be a joke, about April and another famous missing child, has been arrested, charged, prosecuted and is in prison (YOI) as we speak! http://www.itv.com/news/update/2012...n-convicted-of-april-jones-facebook-comments/

How is one ok and the other not............

But that does not mean that he was not living with a woman in Spain, for sure.

He's been in and out of relationships, he has children by two or three different women. I would be surprised if he hasn't had periods of living on his own before.

For all we know someone might have been spreading rumours to confuse the investigation and to protect someone.
Things such as:

White van (being 'put into' and 'kidnapped' - gives idea of someone being taken to be used as a bargaining tool rather than for sexual purposes)
Other abduction attempt in North Wales (Millar story)
AJ having been in MB's vehicle previously (to explain any of AJ's dna that might be found in there)

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member