Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #3 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if, when he went to the school meeting, he was already feeling slightly angry with the world, just split with g/f and no job......
Then he sees his 2 children, with his ex and her husband, and looks at them as the happy family unit, and there he is, having a bad time in his life and feeling very left out of things.
So he comes out, in a bad temper and drives erratically up and down the road, sees children playing, yet another reminder of how other families are all doing ok and decides to create a bit of upset and worry for some of the parents by taking the children off for a drive.
And then it all goes horribly wrong

I think they are going to find child *advertiser censored* on his computer and at trial there will be other children testifying to how "lovely" he was with them. An average pedophile molests 260 children before arrest. They aren't the scary guys, they are the normal ones, the ones good with kids, wh0o have families.

I am even go further and say some suspicion of his behavior with April had come to light which is why the family pointed to him first.

I feel sorry for April, not the man who at the least murdered her and imo motive is a given.

jmo

LE would have no reason to horrify the community and declare that April has been murdered, if they just wanted a "scape goat". They could have gone after him for kidnapping instead, or continued to try to extend the hold on him for trumped up reasons. But the fact that they presented evidence to the prosecution and obtained a charge of murder does not say "scape goat" to me.
we shall see

I posted this on another thread about the subtypes of sex offenders. It appears MB was having some hard times just breaking up with his gf. Driving crazy down the road, blocking a car or cars at parents night, had to move too. That's all I know to give a clue as to his mental state possibly. Here's one that fits with what has been released. I am not sold on that as the town was asked or told to more or less be quiet until the trial. His ex's might have more to add one day that might be shocking.

Regressed. The individuals who are categorized as regressed primarily have “normal” sexual interests toward and encounters with appropriate partners. Although they do not tend to be interested sexually in children, they may turn to sexual contact with children as a means of coping or as a substitute for an appropriate partner during times of considerable stress in their lives. Thus, their behaviors may be more situational, opportunistic, and impulsive. This differs from the typically planned and entrenched offending behaviors of the fixated molesters. In addition, their victims—often girls—are more likely to be children who are either within their families or known well to them and who are easily accessible during those times of stress.

http://www.csom.org/train/etiology/4/4_1.htm

So - a 5 year old child, on a school night, goes swimming around 1700 without her parents, but with someone else, changes BACK into her school uniform (she was apparently wearing it when disappeared), then comes home and goes outside to play for a bit.

It was reported that April was allowed out as a "treat" for a good report and/or while her mum put dinner on, so she could only have been out a matter of minutes before she disappeared as she had been swimming at 1700 ish and her parents were at a parents evening until, varying reports, around 1830.

definitely conflicting reports, this swimming thing has only just come out too

The breakup.eviction could be a trigger, especially if he is deteriorating mentally.

When something like this happens, there is what's published, and what's local knowledge.

In a very small community, word spreads like wildfire if a man is inappropriate around children, especially as a lifeguard at a pool.

Everyone says "look at Jimmy Saville" - but the gossip was there, with him, just ignored. Times were different then, nowadays we are incredibly jumpy about our children.

This guy seems to lack not only gossip and a history, the locals are also struggling with the idea.

Unless he's had a massive mental collapse very recently (the crying in court could indicate he's fragile), I still have questions.

The discovery of DNA does not mean he committed the crime. DNA does not prove guilt, or even that the person was actually in the vicinity - witness the 6 different male DNA strands found on JonBenet's underwear. It was artifact.

Sorry but if his semen is found mixed with her blood, i call that evidence.

just as an example.

Something else to bear in mind is the local CPS. A recent case of a multiple-fatal RTA in the Machynlleth area has resulted in several of us scratching our heads as to why they only prosecuted the one driver, and not more than that. The case is that of Gordon Dyche, and the RTA in April 2011 was on the Machynlleth to Llanidloes road that skirts the eastern part of Llyn Clywedog.

The case, the charges, and the verdicts have been pored over in similar depth to this one over on a British drivers' forum, with the end result that many of us couldn't understand why CPS hadn't sought to prosecute another driver involved in the RTA. In other words, the local CPS are capable of making questionable decisions.

Sorry to be off topic but I must respond to this Cendlaetholwr. The guy wiped out an entre family rushing to work, overtaking 2 cars recklessly on a steep road approaching a corner. I live here. I don't see a mistake by the CPS.
"Dyche had completed a ban for driving while disqualified and without insurance." http://www.shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2012/08/31/killer-driver-was-chancer-at-the-wheel/

@ Dr. Know? I posted a link earlier on where MB had been evicted for keeping chickens.

This suggests to me that MB has been on his own for a while now. He has those chickens at his new residence - I just hope someone is feeding and tending to them.

She was wearing a purple coat, black trousers and a white polo neck according to the police website.

At the time it was reported she was wearing school unifom with purple coat:

"The missing five-year-old, who was still in her school uniform, was driven away in a grey or light-coloured van which left the Mid Wales town of Machynlleth last night, police said."
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/april-jones-missing-detectives-reveal-1355343

So if that was her school uniform, why is the picture all over social network search sites asking people to find April "pictured in her uniform" in a blue and white gingham dress......

At the time it was reported she was wearing school unifom with purple coat:

"The missing five-year-old, who was still in her school uniform, was driven away in a grey or light-coloured van which left the Mid Wales town of Machynlleth last night, police said."
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/april-jones-missing-detectives-reveal-1355343

So if that was her school uniform, why is the picture all over social network search sites asking people to find April "pictured in her uniform" in a blue and white gingham dress......

social network sites are not police and neither are tabloids both best ignores, the official network sight says she was abducted at 7. 30 when police say 7 pm but the godmother is all over the press saying aprils mum rang her at 6.50 telling her she was abducted

Dogs dinner

Is there something stating MB was distraught over his recent break up?

He could have been happy as a lark on his own with no job & no money not to mention a partner?

All should try, if making a statement of fact, to back it up with the MSM source if possible. Memory can play tricks and it takes little to lead the march of thread discourse down the wrong track.

He could have been happy as a lark on his own with no job & no money not to mention a partner?

I know a few people who are actually. Maybe he broke up with her. Glad to be away from her. He reportedly worked odd jobs, completely different that not having any job at all. His cottage is huge not some miserable small 400 sq ft studio apartment so something must've been going right for him. MOO obviously.

I know a few people who are actually. Maybe he broke up with her. Glad to be away from her. He reportedly worked odd jobs, completely different that not having any job at all. His cottage is huge not some miserable small 400 sq ft studio apartment so something must've been going right for him. MOO obviously.

Only he seemed to be responsible for a lot of kids, which would indicate he often had partners.

Anyway, we will not likely hear of evidence for a long time. I don't see much point in saying LE does or does not have any. It is clear to me that some people trust LE and some do not.

No such thing has been published. I think she must be just giving that as a random example.

Even if they did find his semen mixed with her blood, it is still no actual proof of anything.

Kids get blood noses and single men masturbate.

I'm not standing up for a child murderer! I'm just pointing out that so far, he is not guilty, which seems to be getting overlooked in here.

I know first hand of someone being arrested because the police "said so" and it was lies from the beginning, and they knew it.

Even if they did find his semen mixed with her blood, it is still no actual proof of anything.

Kids get blood noses and single men masturbate.

I'm not standing up for a child murderer! I'm just pointing out that so far, he is not guilty, which seems to be getting overlooked in here.

I know first hand of someone being arrested because the police "said so" and it was lies from the beginning, and they knew it.

There's also the problem of police/prosecutors rushing things when there is massive public and media attention on a specific case, and sometimes with the best will in the world, they rush to the wrong judgement.

The Wimbledon Common murder would be an example of that.

I would like to ask please, what the procedure will be in court tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CATCHASE