Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #5 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was sacked from the welders?

There's nothing coming up on any director check either for him or Verona Design Welding and Fabrication. This would mean he was their employee, and not his self-employed company. If someone does find something, I'd be interested to know.

I thought he was sacked from the welders?
PS did the press state he had been sacked? That would be false character assassination implying he was unfit to employ and would be considered by news readers as another reason to imply guilt. I like to think someone is innocent until proved guilty.

There's nothing coming up on any director check either for him or Verona Design Welding and Fabrication. This would mean he was their employee, and not his self-employed company. If someone does find something, I'd be interested to know.
No, it means he was a sole trader, but I'd be interested in knowing if he had a partner, or someone else who helped him.

PS did the press state he had been sacked? That would be false character assassination implying he was unfit to employ and would be considered by news readers as another reason to imply guilt. I like to think someone is innocent until proved guilty.

Lifted from the Telegraph article:

"He then worked as a mechanic and as a sub-contractor for Mid and West Wales Welding, but Geraint Vince, his former boss, said he was sacked five years ago following a dispute."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...spect-Mark-Bridger-was-weapons-collector.html

He then worked as a mechanic and as a sub-contractor for Mid and West Wales Welding, but Geraint Vince, his former boss, said he was sacked five years ago following a dispute.

NB: This report states a different company, and his former Boss states he was sacked??
Don't quite understand it BUT you'd think if he did own a company it would have been mentioned by someone! Not that it makes any difference to him being Guilty as charged!:banghead:

"He then worked as a mechanic and as a sub-contractor for Mid and West Wales Welding, but Geraint Vince, his former boss, said he was sacked five years ago following a dispute."
The dispute could have been over poor wages.

Now there's a distinction. In the US, a former employer would never say someone was sacked, much less why. Too much risk of liability. They'd leave it as, "He was employed here from xxxx to 2007, and then the relationship was terminated."

Not exactly illegal, but the risk of a lawsuit makes it where it may as well be.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukn...spect-Mark-Bridger-was-weapons-collector.html

NB: This report states a different company, and his former Boss states he was sacked??
Don't quite understand it BUT you'd think if he did own a company it would have been mentioned by someone! Not that it makes any difference to him being Guilty as charged!:banghead:
Lazy journalism, its why I'm not trusting anything the press have to say on this any more. Looking at how they supposedly quote the neighbours etc you get the impression that they along with the village have found him guilty already.

MB was quite clearly popular with the ladies. Small minded people can be jealous of that and twist things to suit their own agenda. The village knew him well, yet all of those women still chose to sleep with him. Like I said, tangled, jealous and spiteful relationships are at the heart of this little girls disappearance.

Weird...yet upon Googling it comes up as a block of council flats???

I don't think they're council flats. I'm not sure who owns them, but I've a feeling it's one of the local estates (and by that I mean one of the local large landowners). I know someone who used to live down there, so I may ask him at some point. This whole AJ/MB is still raw with them, so it may take a while.

Have a look at this please Paddywhack, since you seem to know about these things:

http://company-director-check.co.uk/director/911191830

Same address as Verona Welding.
Absolutely extraordinary because it also comes up as Mid and West Wales welding! The company he is reported as being sacked from, but here we see it as one and the same as the company he owned!

Is Mark Buster Verona another alias like Mark Doctor Bridger etc
Also, Mark Buster is urban slang for "a person in a management position who kisses *advertiser censored* and tries to be cool, but all think said individual is a joke."

Mid and West Wales Welding, Unit 9, Treowain Enterprise Park, MachynllethMid and West Wales Welding was established in 2004 by Geraint Vince. The company began its operations in the modest setting of a garden shed, but within six months it had moved to a 3,000 square foot fully-equipped workshop.

http://www.midandwestwaleswelding.co.uk/about.htm
So the flat belongs to Geraint Vince who also allowed MB to use the address?

Interesting if true.

From memory (will have to search links): his car was not seen on his drive before 8am. Could be for all kinds of reasons.

He was seen leaving Ceinws at around 9.15/9.20, crunching the gears. Perhaps on his way to the car repair shop in Machynlleth. Trip should take about 7 minutes, perhaps longer with a dodgy car. He could have arrived at the repair shop at around 9.30. Little chat with the mechanics about what might be the problem etc.

At bus stop at 10am? There is the following bus service:

Departure: Machynlleth Depot, Heol y Doll, Machynlleth 10:17
Arrival: Ceinws, A487, Corris 10:24

So he could have left his house at about 9.10 and back again at about 10.30.

Possible (if tabloid report of bus sighting is reliable)

However, Det Supy Bevan stated in the televised press statement on Thursday 4th October that they were asking for sightings of the vehicle from Monday evening to 3.30pm Tuesday (MB's arrest time)

I'm sure the police know roughly when the vehicle was dropped off at the garage (garage owner has 'reportedly' been helpful) - so this may have given MB a further possible '6 hour window of opportunity' & that the vehicle was actually dropped off later than thought.

Just my opinion of course.

With the greatest respect guys -think you're treading a very thin legal line here - we all like to speculate etc but, really . . .

Is it relevant to AJ's disappearance? & would it be revealed to a trial jury? No it wouldn't.

he was not arrested whilst strolling along the riverbank. Where did 'strolling' come into it? He was found by LE on the A487 just East of the Dyfi bridge, walking towards town (machynlleth). He was not arrested on the riverbank at all. This is main road with 2 way vehicles.

jmo

I believe my point was that whether when arrested he was by the riverbank or on the A487, he wasn't part of one of the search teams looking for little April.

The dispute could have been over poor wages.

Could have been over anything and I don't see being sacked 5 years ago as any way relevant to what he's charged with. The whole employment and relationship background, estranged from parents and siblings, non-relationship with son, are all interesting in an overall impression of the man, that's all.
And it seems he's no Robinson Crusoe, without generalising it seems that Fathers' Day at Mach might be a busy day for some.

Regarding FB on the 2nd October ppl said MB was searching with them on the Monday and that CJ had told MB that AJ was missing???

This must be wrong?!! It contrasts with everything we have heard thus far.

What I find very, very odd, is that the accused would allegedly abduct a child with NO WAY of knowing whether he was spotted doing this, and then going about his business as normal the next day, dropping off his car at a repair shop, walking along the river, walking along the main road, out in public and making NO ATTEMPT AT HIDING WHATSOEVER.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DownlowDelivery