Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #6 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What makes you believe they haven't? There are STILL 150 professionals searching in and around Machynlleth some 20 days on from her disappearance. What the heck do you think they've been doing!?
Because the press would have grabbed it like a dog with a bone. I'm talking about all of their houses.

Don't have to get a signal from a mobile tower to track phone, most smart phones nowadays have GPS trackers built into them and by default the GPS tracking devices are turned on.

I don't think you understand the problem. Not even GPS works in much of the Corris valley. Believe me - I've driven through it many times and seen my car's Sat Nav lose signal.

I asked before were they real, or fake? These were fake.

I wasn't there, so I will bow to your superior knowledge.

Fakers are easy to spot if you're allowed to observe them.

Did you observe the three I mentioned?

The only thing to go on with Bridger is the detailed write up in the Guardian. Looking upwards is a sign of higher pleading.

You make it sound as though he is religious. Do you have evidence for that?

Sorry to sound doubtful, but I think you are reading far too much into this.

I repeat, if I was charged with murder and knew I was innocent, I would express outrage and demand justice.

If I was charged with murder and knew I'd been found out, I would cry at the prospect of spending the rest of my life in prison.

Perhaps I'm too simples, as the Meerkats say ::cool:

Absolutely.
I would like to hear from those present at the parents' evening. For all we know MB might have dropped his ex and children off at the garages after the PE, their house being right opposite. Lots yet to find out.
So you know for certain that the garages are the ones opposite his ex girlfriends house?

I wasn't there, so I will bow to your superior knowledge.

Did you observe the three I mentioned?

You make it sound as though he is religious. Do you have evidence for that?

Sorry to sound doubtful, but I think you are reading far too much into this.

I repeat, if I was charged with murder and knew I was innocent, I would express outrage and demand justice.

If I was charged with murder and knew I'd been found out, I would cry at the prospect of spending the rest of my life in prison.

Perhaps I'm too simples, as the Meerkats say ::cool:
I don't have superior knowledge, I just read a lot about killers. My favourite is Jack the Ripper.

As for religion, MB's only acquaintance left to view on his Facebook page appears to be very Christian, unless that too has now been deleted.

If I was charged with murder, I would be pretty speechless and shocked. How do you know he hasn't protested innocence?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19984704

"...Police search advisors..........in and around the town of Machynlleth.........a lot of the focus is in/around the village of Ceinws...."

Seems Machynlleth is still being searched, but Ceinws is the focus. Police search advisors must have had a say in this.

Thanks, I had seen that report at the time. My question was rhetorical.

Very astute points. Could have been at mechanic for MOT -or whatever you call it there. Or maybe to have the radio fixed :moo:

Or perhaps to get his vehicle away from his rented property and off the public highway. Having not been named as a suspect when he took it to the garage he perhaps naively thought that it would not be noticed there.

Would get pinged here if driving around with either rego plate obscured, prob same in UK?

Not in a remote country area with no police cameras.

I don't think we can read anything into MB's reactions in court. I've personally seen video footage of John Wayne Gacy expressing outrage in court at the charges against him and demanding justice for the "real victims and their families." Very convincing, and completely dishonest.

Then there was Craig Charles who was falsely accused of taking part in a gang rape, who cried when he was in the dock hearing the charges being read out.

I'm sure other people can find examples the other way around, but it means nothing in terms of guilt or innocence. All it means is that people come in all shapes and sizes and will have different reactions to the same experience.

Have they searched the properties on the estate? Sheds, garages, rubbish bins yes, but properly internally? I understand they need warrants for this, but it was where little April was last seen.

She was not last seen in a house on the estate. She was last seen in the open, and I think that the entire area was thoroughly searched.

From what I read the searches are concentrating on water and countryside areas now, and seem to have been for some time..

I don't know LE's reasons for searching in those areas but I have said repeatedly that the most obvious way to get rid of the body was by water. MB lived within feet of that water, was probably seen by it, and was certainly arrested close to it.

If I was charged with murder, I would be pretty speechless and shocked.

Would you really remain silent ("speechless") and not wish to protest your innocence? I would.

How do you know he hasn't protested innocence?

He said nothing of significance in either court appearance. I'd be screaming from the rooftops that they'd got the wrong man were that the case.

However, I think we should both take Cappucino's point that everyone reacts differently in such circumstances, so perhaps neither of us should be drawing conclusions either way.

hello, I do apologize because of my silly question
I´m from Germany,so I´ve read the only guy arrested is in prison?
if so, who is taking care of the little April?
if she´s still alive, he has not said where she is and none is with her?
thanks
Heidi Stein, mother of abducted Dirk Schiller, still missing

Welcome and may you be reunited with your boy one day x

I don't think you understand the problem. Not even GPS works in much of the Corris valley. Believe me - I've driven through it many times and seen my car's Sat Nav lose signal.

I think I do understand how satelites and GPS work.

Well, I know one thing for sure: this guy sparks a lot of controversy here among us!

Actually, I know another thing: April is still missing. Where is she??

I don't have superior knowledge, I just read a lot about killers. My favourite is Jack the Ripper.

As for religion, MB's only acquaintance left to view on his Facebook page appears to be very Christian, unless that too has now been deleted.

If I was charged with murder, I would be pretty speechless and shocked. How do you know he hasn't protested innocence?

I know you're looking at the wrong FB page, that one is a fake.
And btw, the so called 'friend' on the fake one is most likely the person who set up the page, and if his pics represent a Christian, I am missing something.

I know you're looking at the wrong FB page, that one is a fake.
And btw, the so called 'friend' on the fake one is most likely the person who set up the page, and if his pics represent a Christian, I am missing something.
Are you saying the sniper page is fake?

Or perhaps to get his vehicle away from his rented property and off the public highway. Having not been named as a suspect when he took it to the garage he perhaps naively thought that it would not be noticed there.

Not in a remote country area with no police cameras.

Isn't Mach just off the A487 ?

MB facebook page timeline 2011. Take a look at the person he has responded to. The page is not fake.

Are you saying the sniper page is fake?

No, the pool picture page.

The sniper page has Friends set to private. What you're referring to is a set of generic FB questions that are on a lot of people's pages, the FB member in one of the questions is not a 'friend'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
disturbedprincess6