Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #6 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This may be a mistake by the person posting on FB, but on FB page of close family member AJ is referred to as the 'step sister' of KG's children, not 'half-sister'.

Does she have any other children, or just the two who are half-sisters to April?

Just the two, no others mentioned anywhere official or unofficial.

I'd just put it down to ignorance then. (It's frightening how many people get this wrong: the distinction can be very important in some contexts.)

I was scopeing a few other forums today, one in particular (not FB), UK based, there were a couple of members who are part of official search teams for AJ. They said the searchers were all given briefings a lot more detailed than what can be in MSM, and they all know what they're looking for. No more than that though, but might help with the question someone posed about the continued level of resources for this search.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing.

hello, I do apologize because of my silly question
I´m from Germany,so I´ve read the only guy arrested is in prison?
if so, who is taking care of the little April?
if she´s still alive, he has not said where she is and none is with her?
thanks
Heidi Stein, mother of abducted Dirk Schiller, still missing

I mentioned this way back in one of my posts and found it odd too.

If AJ was a stepsister rather than a half sister of this girl (AMJ), that would mean that PJ is not the biological father of AJ.

MODS: please delete if this should not be posted (as it is speculating about family relations I suppose).

nb Just for the record, I'm not implying or inferring in any way that MB is anything other than the father of ED nee EG's two older children.

thanks

Hello Heidi, welcome to this thread, and deepest commiserations that your little lad has been away from you for so long :-(

The man charged with murder in this case apparently has not told police, or is unable to tell them, the whereabouts of little April.
So as you so touchingly say, to the best of our knowledge 'none is with her'.

thanks

Welcome to this thread Heidi,

I am so sorry to hear about your son. That must be absolutely unbearable. I wish you good luck in finding him.

I was scopeing a few other forums today, one in particular (not FB), UK based, there were a couple of members who are part of official search teams for AJ. They said the searchers were all given briefings a lot more detailed than what can be in MSM, and they all know what they're looking for. No more than that though, but might help with the question someone posed about the continued level of resources for this search.

I posed the question. Searchers have indeed indicated what they are searching for to people in this area (unnerving actually), but I am wondering if the 'findings' will implicate another.

Seems bizarre if 'sufficient evidence' is already gathered, to throw more money at this just to make the parents have some 'closure' (I hate that word, but you know what I mean). How many children's education and healthcare costs combined exceed what has been spent recovering/ attempting to recover ONE child here? As a taxpayer I'd like to think that some MAJOR revelation would come from this to justify the expenditure. jmo.

thanks

Hello Heidi!

I'm also German! :)

Will have a look at your page. I'm so sorry you lost your son!

As for April: the man they have arrested is charged with murder, so the assumption is that police know she's no longer alive. How they know, we don't know.

Searchers have indeed indicated what they are searching for to people in this area (unnerving actually), but I am wondering if the 'findings' will implicate another.

Sorry, this sentence confuses me? Are you saying that they are searching "for two people"?

This is Heidi's blog, I can't read German but someone on here might be able to. Son abducted 10 March 1979 - age 3 years (almost 4, born 1975). I have a son born that year.

http://dirkvermisst.blog.de/2010/05/15/artikel-braunschweiger-zeitung-15-05-8594317/

Here it is translated to English using googles web tools. It isn't perfect, but I can read it better than I can German
http://www.google.com/translate?hl=...artikel-braunschweiger-zeitung-15-05-8594317/

Here's to tool fr future reference that will translate any URL:
http://itools.com/tool/google-translate-web-page-translator

I posed the question. Searchers have indeed indicated what they are searching for to people in this area (unnerving actually), but I am wondering if the 'findings' will implicate another.

Seems bizarre if 'sufficient evidence' is already gathered, to throw more money at this just to make the parents have some 'closure' (I hate that word, but you know what I mean). How many children's education and healthcare costs combined exceed what has been spent recovering/ attempting to recover ONE child here? As a taxpayer I'd like to think that some MAJOR revelation would come from this to justify the expenditure. jmo.
A man has been charged with murder on the say so of a 7yr old witness who should have recognised the vehicle and the person in it. MB, is not a stranger on that estate. By the time the police would have got to that witness she would have been contaminated with questions and adult gossip. No one escapes the power of suggestion.

If the police think the witness is flimsy they are likely to pour even more resources into this, or they will look like fools.

But, this close knit community clearly has info tying Bridger to April, but how we are yet to see.

Child abductions happen because of opportunity. Anyone used to being on that estate would know the children play out without any adult supervision, but what they wouldn't know, is that April would be down at the far end of the estate at that particular time and in that particular place. I find that baffling.

How far is the nearest parking area to MB's childrens house? Drivers are lazy and like to park as closely as possible.

A man has been charged with murder on the say so of a 7yr old witness who should have recognised the vehicle and the person in it. MB, is not a stranger on that estate. By the time the police would have got to that witness she would have been contaminated with questions and adult gossip. No one escapes the power of suggestion.

If the police think the witness is flimsy they are likely to pour even more resources into this, or they will look like fools.

But, this close knit community clearly has info tying Bridger to April, but how we are yet to see.

Child abductions happen because of opportunity. Anyone used to being on that estate would know the children play out without any adult supervision, but what they wouldn't know, is that April would be down at the far end of the estate at that particular time and in that particular place. I find that baffling.

How far is the nearest parking area to MB's childrens house? Drivers are lazy and like to park as closely as possible.

The only thing they could use the child witness for, if anything, is the abduction charge. They have to have a lot more including forensic for the murder charge, CPS guidebook was posted on the last thread that closed last night, there are high hurdles to get over before the charges can be made.

The only thing they could use the child witness for, if anything, is the abduction charge. They have to have a lot more including forensic for the murder charge, CPS guidebook was posted on the last thread that closed last night, there are high hurdles to get over before the charges can be made.
Do you see the point I am trying to make? Many of us have been tying April to MB and looking for solutions re family ties, or connections. We can't, because if it was MB, he would never have known April would go right to the place he is said to have been parked. April's mum could have called her in for tea at any time.

This means, whoever was parked at those garages was ready to take ANY CHILD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict