Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #6 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Possibly living together? Distinction between living together and married is blurred these days, in terms of how you might describe it socially.

Or it could be just a joke. One of my single female friends is often 'married' on facebook to one of her friends. She seems to think it's hilarious.:floorlaugh:

Social media reminder: do not copy and paste social media comments.

That is your device, it does not mean that every device will lose signal.

Apologies, I'm several pages behind again. I've driven up the Corris Valley for many years, with several different phones, all on Orange or T-Mobile. I also have a Three MiFi. On all devices, the signal is pretty atrocious or non-existent.

No 4G network in Wales - or just no coverage?

There's no 4G *anywhere* in the UK. It hasn't been launched yet. 3G exists only in Newtown, Barmouth, Tywyn, Aberystwyth, and nowhere else near to Mach. 2G is patchy at best. Often non-existent.

Edit: that's just for Orange. T-Mobile are marginally better for 3G. Vodafone and O2 are atrociously bad for *any* signal in rural Wales. Three's 3G signal is excellent, comparatively speaking. Even in the oddest of locations.

respectfully snipped:
“Bridger moved in a couple of weeks ago. When he first came I saw him there and there was a woman and kids.''

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/uk-world-news/april-jones-police-in-plea-for-information-1359572

Does Vicky Fenner have kids at all? I'm guessing if a woman and kids came to see him at the house in Ceinws it would have been the ex Elaine and their two kids (or perhaps the younger half sibling as well)

There's no 4G *anywhere* in the UK. It hasn't been launched yet. 3G exists only in Newtown, Barmouth, Tywyn, Aberystwyth, and nowhere else near to Mach. 2G is patchy at best. Often non-existent.

O/T but I really like saying "Aberystwyth." It's a fun word. Okay, that's is all Okthxgby

If it's not reported by the media, I think we have to regard the matter as just speculation, in that case.

I repeat the fact that AJ would almost certainly have been at the meeting with her parents. It is why they start parents' meetings for the reception class as soon as school finishes - so parents can pick up their child, have a brief chat with the teacher, and then take the child home (or, in this case, on to a swimming lesson).

On one of the closed threads, we did have a basic outline of timings, which was in the region of;

3.30pm School finishes, CJ and PJ go in to parents meeting to talk with teachers re AJ
estimated time - 30 minutes

4.00 pm approx, leave school and go direct to pool for AJs lesson
( perhaps one parent does this, the other stays at school for later parents meeting for older 2 children )

4.15pm to 5.30pm approx at the Pool

5.45pm approx, return home, AJ has something to eat

6.15 pm AJ is allowed out to play for 10 minutes

6.30pm AJ is taken

6.30pm to 6.45pm CJ goes out to look for AJ, goes to home of AJs friend, is given news that AJ has gone off in a van

6.50pm CJ phones MR ( godmother ) then police

Those are the ones that have been mentioned in MSM so yes I agree he may not be reliable. However the guy seems quite confident and looks like he knows what he is talking about (he may not, of course) and given the number of multiple relations there it is not beyond the realms of possibility that there is another daughter, not living as part of the CJ/PJ household but with father/step mother. (Mods please delete if I am not allowed to say that - not implying it's fact just saying it's possible).

Is this just a primary school or is there a secondary level too?

It has been confirmed that MB attended parents evening but which kids was he going for and who did he go with? I think it would have been most unusual for an estranged father to go on his own.

It's just the infants & primary by Apri's estate. The secondary school is right next to the leisure centre at the other end of town. It was sited there due to the proximity of the school.

Glaslyn or Dylife in that order would definitely be the place I'd head to. The road from Mach to Llanidloes (passing near Glaslyn and Dylife on the way) would be known to him since he worked at the abattoir at Dolwen near Llanidloes.

The rough track to Glaslyn is a dreadfully surfaced road suitable only for off road vehicles. I spent a late summer Saturday there once and saw no-one. At night, certainly no-one apart from wildlife.

Here's an aerial view of Glaslyn (blue lake in Welsh). It's an upland glacial lake - not at all on a valley floor as such. Dylife, where once a huge leadmining community lived and worked, is on the right. Scroll out to see proximity to Mach:
http://goo.gl/maps/X1wJ6

Hm, yes there is Glaslyn, but again it's another needle in a gigantic haystack. Anyway, wouldn't it have been easier to dispose of a body in Llyn Clywedog (lake)? It's far steeper than Glaslyn, so suitably weighted it would go pretty deep quite quickly. That B road goes right past it so it's quite accessible. It would be pretty difficult to get rid of anything in Glaslyn, especially late at night. I wouldn't like to go walking in/around it during the day.

Glaslyn is quite difficult to get to, as you say. I ruined a good shirt there a few years ago while volunteering with the Montgomeryshire Wildlife Trust. We were cutting back the Rhododendron and making bonfires out of the stuff. I got singed. So did my shirt.

We certainly do not have "open borders". The UK refused to sign the Schengen Agreement, which is why we still have passport control and customs at our borders (at airports, ferry terminals and at the Eurostar stations).
Perhaps I should have said that our government is not particularly discerning when it comes to allowing criminals and gangsters to arrive from Europe.

Thank you for raising this. All should be made aware of their symbols for the sake of protecting youngsters.

Let's not draw conclusions here though. I bet it has nothing whatsoever to do with those ornamental butterfly stakes in the garden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fake_facer_addict