Deceased/Not Found UK - April Jones, 5, Machynlleth, Wales, 1 Oct 2012 #7 *M. Bridger guilty*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ann I cant get how a guy living there for 25 years one day decides to abduct and kill what is almost his own kith and kin

I dont believe it myself

Sadly, most young children who are murdered die at the hands of their own kith and kin.

Now that there is flooding in Wales, is it possible that her body, if it was put in the river, will wash ashore somewhere? I'm not at all familiar with where the flooding was compared to where April and Bridger lived. In the Kayleigh Harrison case, her little pants washed ashore after the storm Sandy moved through the area.

Heartbroken parents of missing schoolgirl April Jones release new pictures to mark anniversary of five-year-old abducted two months ago

:waitasec:

... the two-month anniversary of her daughter's disappearance

Daily Mail staff need to look up the meaning of the word "anniversary" :nono:

<modsnip>

http://en-gb.facebook.com/Official.Find.Madeleine.Campaign

i wondered how long it might take for some one to join these two!!

they look nothing like each other and spain is not portugal and theres no evidence bridger was in spain ever apart from one tiny articke in some spanish newspaper that is conjoined with the SUN stalwart of the maddie campaign and printer of lies

:banghead:

http://movies.ndtv.com/movie_story....=300481&subcatg=&keyword=hollywood&nid=300481

Actress Catherine Zeta-Jones and singer Bonnie Tyler have helped pull in $6,400 to boost an ongoing search for a girl who vanished in Wales.

The Mask of Zorro star donated a pair of gold high heels to be auctioned off for the April's Fund campaign, which was started to help find five-year-old schoolgirl April Jones, who has been missing since October, reported Daily Star.

The autographed sandals pulled in $ 656 when they went under the hammer in Zeta-Jones' hometown of MAChynlleth, Powys on Friday.

gosh that was quick of her in any case april is dead now still the moneys can go to the family

Gosh she was FROM machynleth and we only NOW hear of her fantastiic though i suppose bisy scedules etc

I think it is pretty lame to criticize someone for the amount or nature of a donation to an effort like this. The publicity alone will likely encourage others to follow suit, and as walkamile pointed out, we don't know how much she may have added to the donation.

I think it is pretty lame to criticize someone for the amount or nature of a donation to an effort like this. The publicity alone will likely encourage others to follow suit, and as walkamile pointed out, we don't know how much she may have added to the donation.
Call me harsh, but good deeds are usually done in silence. Shoes! Surely a dress, or small piece of jewellery would have been more appropriate.

Perhaps I'm sensitive.

New Australian Police Child ID Safety App Available Now

A new smartphone application has been developed to help Australian parents provide information to police in an attempt to locate their children if they go missing.

The Australian Police Child ID App was adapted from the Federal Bureau of Investigation's (FBI) Child ID App in the United States. This collaborative effort has seen the Australian Federal Police (AFP) create a tool that will help parents and guardians more easily collect and send important information about their child/children to authorities in the event of a disappearance or abduction.

The application allows families to store photographs and vital information about their children on their mobile phone. In the devastating event that a child goes missing, this information can be immediately provided to authorities.

While the vast majority of children who go missing are quickly returned safely, usually within 24 hours of going missing, the application can be used to quickly provide crucial information to police, assisting them to expedite their search.

The application also includes safety advice and checklists for parents on keeping children safe, information about what to do in the hours immediately after a child goes missing and provides quick and efficient access to emergency contact phone numbers.

Available at no cost for Android and iPhone users, the application can be downloaded now:
en_app_rgb_wo_45.png
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.afp.childid
badge_appstore-lrg.gif
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/police-child-id/id547533218?mt=8

Anyone with information relating to a missing child should contact their local police or contact National Missing Persons Coordination Centre on 1800 000 634 or email missing@afp.gov.au.

Australian Federal Police -National Missing Persons Coordination Centre
http://www.missingpersons.gov.au/aw...police-child-id-safety-app-available-now.aspx

Call me harsh, but good deeds are usually done in silence. Shoes! Surely a dress, or small piece of jewellery would have been more appropriate.

Perhaps I'm sensitive.

Catherine Zeta Jones isn't an ordinary, anonymous person. Any donation she makes can potentially attract publicity. A discreet, sizeable cheque and a pair of shoes to be publicly offered for auction would probably do more good than the other way around, where news she's donated money might discourage other donors who think it's not needed now they're "bankrolled" by a Hollywood star, and a pair of shoes discreetly auctioned will raise little money and no awareness.

I have no idea what CZJ donated. I just find it weird to criticise her for giving insufficiently or the wrong type of garment. Giving nothing was an option open to her too, and would anyone have given her grief over it?

Catherine Zeta Jones isn't an ordinary, anonymous person. Any donation she makes can potentially attract publicity. A discreet, sizeable cheque and a pair of shoes to be publicly offered for auction would probably do more good than the other way around, where news she's donated money might discourage other donors who think it's not needed now they're "bankrolled" by a Hollywood star, and a pair of shoes discreetly auctioned will raise little money and no awareness.

I have no idea what CZJ donated. I just find it weird to criticise her for giving insufficiently or the wrong type of garment. Giving nothing was an option open to her too, and would anyone have given her grief over it?

A child has been murdered, I know, I'll give a pair of shoes!

I'm not doubting the money was well received, but like I said, just call me sensitive.

gosh that was quick of her in any case april is dead now still the moneys can go to the family

Gosh she was FROM machynleth and we only NOW hear of her fantastiic though i suppose bisy scedules etc

AFAIK CZJ is not from Machynlleth - she is from Swansea in South Wales.

Robert Owen Award marks Machynlleth spirit

Machynlleth has received the Robert Owen Award for outstanding contribution to co-operation for the way it reacted in the weeks after April went missing.

The Co-operative Group has recognised the community spirit in its first ever Robert Owen Awards, one of five presented at Cardiff University on Friday.

Owen - who was born in Newtown, Powys, in 1771 - is seen as the founding father of the co-operative movement.

12 December 2012

April Jones hunt: No end date for search, say police

The search for missing April Jones will continue and there is no end date for the operation, police have revealed.

Dyfed-Powys Police say her family have shown great character in coming to terms with the fact they will not see the five-year-old alive again.

She went missing from her home in Machynlleth on 1 October, 10 weeks ago.

Coral and Paul Jones said their pain was getting no easier to bear, adding: "We realise that this is a big news story, but to us it is our life".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-mid-wales-20695117

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member