GUILTY UK - Arthur Labinjo Hughes, 6, killed, dad & friend arrested, June 2020 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just watched the bodycam video again, looking at TH in the background, he doesnt look worried about Arthur, he doesnt even look in towards the house to check. Its actually so weird he wasnt in the house right beside Arthur, or would he have been told to step outside?
To me he looks like a man who is thinking *advertiser censored* how are we going to explain all the bruises on Arthurs body now and his weight loss to the hospital.
I can see how full on ET is after watching this clip, she was nearly convincing me Arthur knocked himself out they way she was going on, even though i know full well it was her. Nasty nasty piece of work.

I think in a few years there will be proper scientific measurements of the quantity of pain, anguish, panic, anxiety, fear, abandonment, confusion and terror experienced in these situations. But mostly the pain. Actual neuro-scientific measurements of the raw pain levels in the brain. And it will be measurable for everything from somebody saying boo to you up to and including what Arthur experienced. Proper cold hard statistics about the total pain experienced over many months and in particular the pain experienced in the final assault. Or pain likely to be experienced by a certain sentence.

And I think that will reopen the ancient discussion on Crime and Punishment.

We are not there yet. I’m not suggesting we get rid of the twelve person jury. I’m not suggesting a computer decides the verdict. But I think this supplementary analysis will form part of the evidence. And in Arthur’s case, compared to almost any other case, it would be off the charts and damning…

I wonder what the general public will make of this. Obviously the Daily Mail has been running with it, and sometimes, the Independent. Most of the papers have not been featuring this case until this evening, on the front page.

I hope this case, and Arthur’s memory, become common knowledge. I’m so glad that the judge mentioned that the jury had specifically mentioned his bravery and fight. This poor little boy, a hero of the land.

Well well well...
Of course the whole trial was horrific.
But to actually see the visuals...to see the evidence before your very eyes..
That video just released of the pair of them...I'm speechless!
She is no Shrinking Violet. She's a relentless, remorseless harriden. Her repeated, rapidly spoken"explanations", her aggressive body language, her continual references to how Arthur had ill-treated and abused them, her total belief that she had no accountability and would not be expected to have any. This is a woman who must have been hell to live with..there would be no peace for anyone in that household.
And him....weak, gormless, inadequate bully - he knew at that moment what the future held for him..

Well well well...
Of course the whole trial was horrific.
But to actually see the visuals...to see the evidence before your very eyes..
That video just released of the pair of them...I'm speechless!
She is no Shrinking Violet. She's a relentless, remorseless harriden. Her repeated, rapidly spoken"explanations", her aggressive body language, her continual references to how Arthur had ill-treated and abused them, her total belief that she had no accountability and would not be expected to have any. This is a woman who must have been hell to live with..there would be no peace for anyone in that household.
And him....weak, gormless, inadequate bully - he knew at that moment what the future held for him..
Yes, he actually looked gobsmacked, as if struck by a lightning!
Totally shocked that the time of reckoning has arrived.

Attachments

• 88BA813A-3852-4657-A2AB-501521A45FBD.jpeg
    88BA813A-3852-4657-A2AB-501521A45FBD.jpeg
    161.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 368D51A1-595F-47AC-8742-E063F1BB991F.jpeg
    368D51A1-595F-47AC-8742-E063F1BB991F.jpeg
    159.2 KB · Views: 25
  • A976749A-D9A0-4845-B081-D0A11FA880C1.jpeg
    A976749A-D9A0-4845-B081-D0A11FA880C1.jpeg
    211.9 KB · Views: 29
  • A0222BA0-2388-4BE5-95DF-E1073D060E04.jpeg
    A0222BA0-2388-4BE5-95DF-E1073D060E04.jpeg
    226.7 KB · Views: 23
Professor Karl Friston is a very prominent academic. He has published an extraordinary number of articles on a wide range of subjects including mathematics, psychology, neuroscience.

One of his theories is that a particular driving force of human beings is to “minimise surprise”. In fact he says all this applies to all animals, and all systems, including companies.

It describes how in order to navigate the world, we need to build a model of that world in our heads, and if we have a better model of that world we are less likely to be surprised, less likely to fall into a hole, less likely to come to ruin. This model of the world encourages curiosity, in order to find out more about the world, so you are not stuck at some “local maximum”.

When I think about Arthur‘s treatment, I think about how surprise was maximised for him. He owned nothing. He had no space in the house. He had no agency. He was perpetually surprised by new terrors. It was impossible for him to build a mental model of the world. The only world he could see was a psychopathic dysfunctional family, an empty hallway with a wall in front of him, and random acts of terror.

Despite all that, I think we all see two things in his video. Grimacing in raw pain, but also, an absolutely extraordinary determination and bravery. Arthur, rest in peace.

Last edited:
Gosh - this surprised me. How lovely! The sister of the man murdered by Arthur biological mother. What tangled webs we weave :(

Heart-shaped balloons and a poster reading 'you are loved Arthur' appeared on the boarded-up house where a six-year-old boy was fatally injured.

The touching tribute to little Arthur Labinjo-Hughes was placed last week after harrowing audio clips of the boy crying 'no one loves me' were released by West Midlands Police.

Katie Brown, the sister of 'much-loved' Mr Cunningham, was behind the idea to "fill the garden with love for Arthur" after the tragedy left her feeling heartbroken

Gosh - this surprised me. How lovely! The sister of the man murdered by Arthur biological mother. What tangled webs we weave :(

Heart-shaped balloons and a poster reading 'you are loved Arthur' appeared on the boarded-up house where a six-year-old boy was fatally injured.

The touching tribute to little Arthur Labinjo-Hughes was placed last week after harrowing audio clips of the boy crying 'no one loves me' were released by West Midlands Police.

Katie Brown, the sister of 'much-loved' Mr Cunningham, was behind the idea to "fill the garden with love for Arthur" after the tragedy left her feeling heartbroken
Thats humbling and selfless of Gary's sister, its just so sad because no amount of justice can bring back Arthur or her brother.

In the emergency phone call, there is no emotion in her voice, its matter of fact bordering on excitement. And how many times she points out that Arthur banged his head off the floor and has a big lump on his head from where he "must've knocked himself out" is telling. She's trying to distance herself from any involvement in his injuries, and has to put in, "he's treated us like s#!@" would that be the first thing you say if you're genuinely worried for someone's wellbeing. I think someone said earlier in the thread that she's a psychopath and after seeing the footage and hearing the audio, I completely agree. She is right where she belongs, as well as "dad".

In the emergency phone call, there is no emotion in her voice, its matter of fact bordering on excitement. And how many times she points out that Arthur banged his head off the floor and has a big lump on his head from where he "must've knocked himself out" is telling. She's trying to distance herself from any involvement in his injuries, and has to put in, "he's treated us like s#!@" would that be the first thing you say if you're genuinely worried for someone's wellbeing. I think someone said earlier in the thread that she's a psychopath and after seeing the footage and hearing the audio, I completely agree. She is right where she belongs, as well as "dad".
Thanks for describing it - I didnt listen to it.
Excitement??? I feel creeps!

I noticed DM blurred the tattoo on her arm - hmmm...
Must be sth offensive.

Thanks for describing it - I didnt listen to it.
Excitement??? I feel creeps!

I noticed DM blurred the tattoo on her arm - hmmm...
Must be sth offensive.
i presumed children's names on the tattoos

I just can't grasp their attitudes towards a six year old "he's beat us up" "he's head butted me, he's kicked me". She's talking as if it's a grown man, he's a boy. Even if it were true, which it wasn't, if a six year old hits or punches you it's not going to be a big deal, they're not very strong! I just can't grasp their mentality towards a small child

She certainly seemed to have plenty of money - constant takeaways, hair appointments, hot tub in the garden etc.

I wonder what will happen to her other two children. Not sure if bio father will be deemed a fit parent..

Also, going forward, bearing in mind the crime of which she is convicted, will she be allowed to see her children in due course?

She certainly seemed to have plenty of money - constant takeaways, hair appointments, hot tub in the garden etc.

I wonder what will happen to her other two children. Not sure if bio father will be deemed a fit parent..

Also, going forward, bearing in mind the crime of which she is convicted, will she be allowed to see her children in due course?
BBM. And never worked in her life.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
daisy82504
Back