Found Deceased UK - Baljeev Johal, 24, Ryton On Dunsmore, 5 Oct 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He just vanished into thin air.

He did :( 15 weeks ago today, poof.. gone. Still doesn't feel real, still have no idea what happened, beginning to wonder if we will ever know.

Miss you so much nino, give us a sign, anything!

He just vanished into thin air.

Did anyone actually see him leave the wedding venue? Its been a while since I visited this thread, but I'm sure the petrol station sighting was ruled out, wasn't it? So could something have happened at the wedding party? Could he have left with someone, not noticed by others?

I have family not too far from this area - apart from on here, I've not seen much publicity for him at all. Quite often, young men who disappear after drinking on nights out, turn up deceased in areas of water. Just wondering if there is any water nearby or on the route home?

While I love all of my WS friends, I have to admit my 'online' life has become rather boring with BJ :(
He is so much fun. What an amazing , brilliant and sarcastic personality.
Some time I think he may be around and unknown to us all and watching. I miss YOU !

I can only say how sorry I am about your friend, Schmae. :hug: I wish we could find him for all his friends/family.

While I love all of my WS friends, I have to admit my 'online' life has become rather boring with BJ :(
He is so much fun. What an amazing , brilliant and sarcastic personality.
Some time I think he may be around and unknown to us all and watching. I miss YOU !

You know what he would say to that.. something along of the lines of ST*U followed by a texas related insult.

I make friends then they drop like flies, don't befriend me I got like.. friend lurgey.

(not you schame, I'm afraid you're stuck with me, imma be like a klingon, clinging on for dear life)

I scared a man on a bus in Nottingham today by asking if he was Baljeev, checking online I can see that my bus man was way too short :(

Saw the link on Margarita's sig and read through everything. :bump: to find Baljeev.

Wish there was more I could do but for now --- praying and bumping.

17 weeks :tantrum: and still nothing.

Nino, I miss you bud.

If BJ was online today, he would be asking what snacks and food I'm preparing for superbowl. He loved to see all the goodies and I took pics every year to show him.
In case you do not know, folks in UK do not SNACK while watching sports. It's like a cardinal sin of some kind. Can you imagine?
He wanted to hear all about it and see the photos and pick out which ones he'd like to try for himself.
He probably laughed at it and the ' crazy snacking americans' , but he still enjoyed it. He even watches the game, although it bores him.
IDK whether to smile or cry.

Hugs. I wish he'd let you know he's okay.

Wherever you may be my dear friend, Happy Birthday! 25 today, come home soon bud, we miss you so much!

Family appeal for missing Baljeev Johal on his 25th Birthday

The family of Baljeev Johal have released a further appeal today (Friday) on the missing man’s 25th birthday.

Marcella Forrest, Family Liaison officer at Warwickshire Police, said: “This is still an active investigation, and we are extremely concerned for Baljeev’s welfare. We are appealing directly to him to get in touch with the police, the missing peoples charity or anyone he trusts. This is a very important time for the family, they will sadly be celebrating his birthday without him and he is very much missed.”

Nino, BJ. If you see this, you know you can trust me, you know that. Like your family, we just need to know you are ok.

I am saddened that there has been no word of your friend. Sending good vibes to Baljeev.

Sending light so that Baljeev may find his way home. :candle: Sending love to his friends and family.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back