Found Deceased UK - Baljeev Johal, 24, Ryton On Dunsmore, 5 Oct 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One day I went to an all natural whole foods market near me and bought some ginger candy . I told him about it and he said that was his favorite but it HAD TO BE spicy apple , which is the flavor I got. After he went missing, I bought some more on amazon. com and I felt afraid to be out of it. ( anxiety ya know ) So it's time to refill. Spicy Apple Gin Gins were Bj's favorite candy . Please if you're so inclined, get some and enjoy one little shared moment.

:grouphug:

For some reason, I never expected this to be the way we would find your friend. I feel deep sadness and loss this morning. I never got to know Baljeev, but through this page he was alive. The heartfelt love and hope kept me coming back.

Skibaboo and Schmae, my heart is heavy with emotions, for both of you and for your friend and his family. If you are in contact with the family and can send along our loving condolences from all of us here at WS, it would be greatly appreciated.

I will walk this path with you, my friends.

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend SCHMAE and skibaboo. Remember Baljeev as a good friend who made you smile, laugh and for his compassion. Sending you both prayers and hugs. :grouphug:

I too am so sorry to read this news about Baljeev. My condolences to all his family and friends, but especially to his two special friends, SCHMAE and Skibaboo.

:rose:

SCHMAE and Skibaboo I'm so sorry for your loss. I always hoped you'd get your happy ending.

So sorry to hear. Saw Skibaboo's post on AJ's thread and had to come here to confirm. My heart goes out to Baljeev's fine friends here on WS and his family.

RIP Baljeev :candle:
I'm so sorry for this tragic loss to all who love him, thinking of you skibaboo and SCHMAE

I'm so sorry to hear this Skibaboo and Schmae.

I'd continued to pray he'd be found safe somewhere and just be in for an earful from all of you who loved him for worrying you all. I'm so sorry that wasn't how it ended.

Skibaboo, thanks for saying something in the AJ thread so more of us saw right away!

Praying for both of you and all who loved Baljeev.

One day I went to an all natural whole foods market near me and bought some ginger candy . I told him about it and he said that was his favorite but it HAD TO BE spicy apple , which is the flavor I got. After he went missing, I bought some more on amazon. com and I felt afraid to be out of it. ( anxiety ya know ) So it's time to refill. Spicy Apple Gin Gins were Bj's favorite candy . Please if you're so inclined, get some and enjoy one little shared moment.

I asked my son to pick up some of the drops for me, as he passes by one those food markets on his way home, so I'll have them tonight, as per your request. I know how hard this is for you. I wish I could be there with you. Know that we're here for you and BJ has left you a tremendous legacy of friends here. I wish there was something I could do or say to make what you feel less hurt and more love. Please stay good and strong my friend.

no words, just warmest thoughts and virtual hugs all around. Sad sad day...

Dear Schmae and Skibaboo, I'm so sorry, what a terribly sad ending, I'm having trouble finding the words right now but just wanted you to know I'm thinking of you guys and sending you hugs and my deepest condolences to all who loved Baljeev. May his memory live on. What a wonderful way to honor your friend through your forum. Please keep us posted. Hang in there guys. I'm so sorry.

:grouphug:

I'm having trouble too margarita, either coming up blank or rambling drivel. You're here, all of you! For BJ and that is all that matters. You guys and gals seriously ROCK!! I can't thank you all enough for your kind words, it means so much. I know I can count on our WS family :)

:loveyou: :grouphug:

You definitely can, Skibaboo. My friends here got me through a horrendous week last week with our own family losses. They are what kept me going. We will be here for you and Schmae, too.

Schmae, Skibaboo, I'm so sorry.

My thoughts are with you and your beautiful friend's family.

Shmae and skibaboo, so sorry for your loss. I was so hoping for a different outcome. ((((HUGS))))

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tagurit12
Back