Found Deceased UK - Baljeev Johal, 24, Ryton On Dunsmore, 5 Oct 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I haven't been on here for the past couple of days so I've just seen that Baljeev has been found. :(

SCHMAE, skibaboo, I'm very sorry for your loss.

I'll be sure to think of Baljeev with each goal Liverpool score on Monday night and I'm sure it will ease the pain of defeat for me. :)

I LOL'd at that alreetlike, thank you! I love Liverpool v Newcastle games, great fans the toon! There has been some amazing games over the years, especially those 2 consecutive 4-3's although not so great for you. Here's to a good game no matter the result!

I will tell all of you how much he loathed websleuths. Because when we got a hot case on here ,we were really pre-occupied. You all know what I mean? And he would be grumpy .. ' oh you're sluething?? don't have time for a friend, ffs. I see how you are '' ... But we always made time but he may get impatient if we didn't give him ALL the hours in a day !
He would be honored and mortified at the attention given here to him. Blessed boy!

LOL it's so true, although he did get sucked in to a few cases and would ask me for updates, not often but WS did pull him in a little sometimes. I miss the banter, I really really miss the banter!!

When I can think straight I sure will, there are sooo many stories. His main passion I would think, like me was Liverpool FC, he loved pizza and hagen daaz and his favourite chocolate bar was a wispa gold. He loved Breaking Bad and Lord of The Rings, we joked and impersonated characters. He had the smooothest voice, he never forgave me because I once said he should make audio clips for people with insomnia as his voice was incredibly soothing. I meant it as a compliment! We did laugh about it though. He was really smart! I think he wanted to be a Doctor, or a dentist or work is sports physiotherapy. I know he did want to be ugh, brain fog! Whats those number people, oh man... accountant! He didn't like cats because one jumped on him as a kid and scared him, but he got a little fond of one that used to come sit under his window, and he kinda loved my Dexter and once or twice asked if he could have him. Oh he loved Dexter the TV show too, he liked a lot of TV and movies. We BOTH loved The Room!! We had so much fun talking about it and watching it together.

I could go on and on and on... lets just say he had really good taste and his sense of humour was one of the best things about him. We had stressful times and lows but oh how we laughed too!

Thank you for sharing. I am smiling, with tears in my eyes.

I now what it is like to lose dear friends. I have had a lot of my close friends pass away-- lets just say the emotional/psychological repercussions have been very, lets say challenging.

Tell us more stories Skib...Seriously, he sounds hilarious and so cool. Wish I could have known him.

I will tell all of you how much he loathed websleuths. Because when we got a hot case on here ,we were really pre-occupied. You all know what I mean? And he would be grumpy .. ' oh you're sluething?? don't have time for a friend, ffs. I see how you are '' ... But we always made time but he may get impatient if we didn't give him ALL the hours in a day !
He would be honored and mortified at the attention given here to him. Blessed boy!

:heart:

I am so saddened to hear of Baljeev's fate. My thoughts and prayers are with you skibaboo, Schmae, and his family and other friends as the healing process begins. Please remember to take of yourselves while you grieve. *leaves love*

When I can think straight I sure will, there are sooo many stories. His main passion I would think, like me was Liverpool FC, he loved pizza and hagen daaz and his favourite chocolate bar was a wispa gold. He loved Breaking Bad and Lord of The Rings, we joked and impersonated characters. He had the smooothest voice, he never forgave me because I once said he should make audio clips for people with insomnia as his voice was incredibly soothing. I meant it as a compliment! We did laugh about it though. He was really smart! I think he wanted to be a Doctor, or a dentist or work is sports physiotherapy. I know he did want to be ugh, brain fog! Whats those number people, oh man... accountant! He didn't like cats because one jumped on him as a kid and scared him, but he got a little fond of one that used to come sit under his window, and he kinda loved my Dexter and once or twice asked if he could have him. Oh he loved Dexter the TV show too, he liked a lot of TV and movies. We BOTH loved The Room!! We had so much fun talking about it and watching it together.

I could go on and on and on... lets just say he had really good taste and his sense of humour was one of the best things about him. We had stressful times and lows but oh how we laughed too!

I've just seen this sad news, and want to pass on my condolences to SCHMAE and Skibaboo. I'm so sorry it ended this way, and like others I was hoping he'd just decided to take some time out, and you'd hear good news to share with us all.

But then again, he sounded too nice a guy to put people through the worry.

I hope your good memories help you through the dark times ahead xx

Love Muse. Saw them in concert when they came to the States. Changes the song for me, too, when thinking of Baljeev. I'm so sad that you lost your friend.

Shmae I'm trying to remember the good times, I mean we had so much fun on chat, just random silliness. And it was a song that most grew to hate or hated with a passion. Kinda why we did it, just for the lulz. But remember?

Hey I just met you

And this is crazy

But here's my number

Call me maybe?

Lol such good times!

[video=youtube;a9sFd3Ennhs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9sFd3Ennhs[/video]

http://onlinenews.warwickshire.police.uk/wpnews_pressrelease/rss/16858

Police are urgently appealing for the public’s help in tracing a man who was reported missing yesterday (Sunday 5th October)

Baljeev Johal, aged 24, was attending a family wedding at the Sports Connexion on Leamington Road in Ryton On Dunsmore. He was last seen at around 12.30am.

Baljeev who lives in the Bramcote area of Nottingham, is described as an Asian male, around 6”3 . He wears glasses and was last seen wearing a slim white shirt with a black jacket and black trousers.

I'm counting on my UK counterparts to help with this thread, area, maps.

Just this..........

Back when my inner sleuth knew this was bad news but my heart wanted to believe in a miracle.

I live in Rugby so this is very local to me. He sounds like a great guy that will be missed. I hope you guys can ease the sadness by remembering the fun times

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll never let you go if you promise not to fade away.....never fade away - Muse

My gins gins are here and today is Baljeev's service.

Just been looking at some of the posts and pictures on the FB page - wow, what a popular guy!

Skibs and Schmae, hope you're both ok, keep your happy memories alive xx

My gins gins are here and today is Baljeev's service.

Thank you for this, Schmae. I am lighting a candle to keep lit the rest of this day..... a ginger candle, at that.

What a shame, Baljeev Johal looks such a decent, polite young man. His family must be so very proud of him. Sending my belated condolences to his family and friends.

I was thinking about Baljeev this morning. Sending hugs to his friends. :hug:

My shirt has arrived

Bn1IlP.jpg

Really miss him a lot :/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members