Found Deceased UK - Baljeev Johal, 24, Ryton On Dunsmore, 5 Oct 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My shirt has arrived

Bn1IlP.jpg

Really miss him a lot :/

You know what, skibaboo, I was think about you and schmea and your dear Nino, for some reason this morning.

Great shirt. Wear it with love and spirit.

Great shirt, Skibaboo! Great friend, too. :loveyou:

Must be something in the air. We've been talking about him all day the last few days :)

And if you are a fan of horrible B movies, his very favorite film is voted the ' worst movie ever' on lots of lists.. '' The Room'' . Oh boy, its' so bad and so funny. He would often show up quoting lines from it. No way not to laugh when you see how bad it is ! :)

ETA Trailer and there is so much more where this came from ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm9Fgq3r_zA

And if you are a fan of horrible B movies, his very favorite film is voted the ' worst movie ever' on lots of lists.. '' The Room'' . Oh boy, its' so bad and so funny. He would often show up quoting lines from it. No way not to laugh when you see how bad it is ! :)

ETA Trailer and there is so much more where this came from ;)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm9Fgq3r_zA

OMGosh my son and I just went to see this at the theater!
We saw the "Rifftrax" version of it (If anyone remembers Mystery Science Theater, same guys who did that. Basically they show really awful movies and narrate with jokes and such during....I literally cried from laughing too hard and left the theater with a bad case of "laugh hiccups").
Somehow this makes me feel a little good. I did not know Baljeev but I followed this thread with almost 100 percent belief he would turn up, and was so sad to see the outcome.
Nice to think he could have been watching along with my son and I that night :)

I think I would have enjoyed knowing Baljeev :sigh:

My son signed my Mothers day card with this line.... (I died laughing, we have a goofy relationship!)

[video=youtube;lfUj4QJGnok]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfUj4QJGnok[/video]

ETA- He also signed "Love"... LOL just want to clarify we are weird but still have a slight bit of normal in us :giggle:

OMGosh my son and I just went to see this at the theater!
We saw the "Rifftrax" version of it (If anyone remembers Mystery Science Theater, same guys who did that. Basically they show really awful movies and narrate with jokes and such during....I literally cried from laughing too hard and left the theater with a bad case of "laugh hiccups").
Somehow this makes me feel a little good. I did not know Baljeev but I followed this thread with almost 100 percent belief he would turn up, and was so sad to see the outcome.
Nice to think he could have been watching along with my son and I that night :)

I think I would have enjoyed knowing Baljeev :sigh:

My son signed my Mothers day card with this line.... (I died laughing, we have a goofy relationship!)

[video=youtube;lfUj4QJGnok]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfUj4QJGnok[/video]

ETA- He also signed "Love"... LOL just want to clarify we are weird but still have a slight bit of normal in us :giggle:

That's awesome! Sounds like you would fit right in with us ;)

I love The Room, it's so bad it's awesome, and the lines :laughing: I watched it the same night nino (Baljeev) did, we were doubled over laughing, I can't quite remember if we were on skype talking at the same time, I'm pretty sure we would have been, but my brother and sister in law visited a week or so later and I said to nino that I was going to show them The Room, I knew they would feel like we did about it, and he was insistent I called him on skype so he could listen to their reaction! That was a really good night, but slightly chaotic lol

We rolled out those lines for months after lol Especially on the chat we frequented, it was just funny, an in joke and other people had no idea what we were talking about, good times!

I really missed you yesterday buddy, you never even got to know that Stevie G was leaving for LA. Yesterday was his last game at Anfield, and I did nothing but cry my eyes out ALL FLIPPIN DAY! Anfield did him and us proud, that was never going to be in doubt. It was incredible, but man, the emotions!! And we lost, typical! It didn't matter though, the day was about Stevie and it was beautiful. Just wish you were here!! SO badly :( I couldn't stop thinking about you, and I needed your words of comfort, and a dose of 'nut up' After 17 years no more Stevie G in red, no more captain fantastic and you're not here :( Ugh, I will not start with the tears again!! FFS

Missing you BJ ! A little partner in crime ! So much I've missed talking to you about.
Like a full blown kook, I do talk to him in the car when I'm listening to Muse sometimes....if I'm having a rough day.

Do you talk out loud to your friend? Would he find that hilariously funny? Something tells me he would ..... and he loves that about you, Schmae. Are you scolding him, telling him how much you miss him, wanting to share the latest game wins/losses? All of the above? :loveyou:

How's that ginger candy tasting these days? I still have not found any .... but when I get out and about I will keep my eyes open at the little country stores for a bit. I often think of your friend Baljeev when I am searching. Hoping to find the spicy apple.

How is our skibaboo these days? :hug:

Do you talk out loud to your friend? Would he find that hilariously funny? Something tells me he would ..... and he loves that about you, Schmae. Are you scolding him, telling him how much you miss him, wanting to share the latest game wins/losses? All of the above? :loveyou:

How's that ginger candy tasting these days? I still have not found any .... but when I get out and about I will keep my eyes open at the little country stores for a bit. I often think of your friend Baljeev when I am searching. Hoping to find the spicy apple.

I'm plodding along thanks spelly. Had a rough month, I have 7 cats and Dexter got a urinal blockage 2 weeks ago, had to take him to the vet and he needed a small procedure, and the same day one of my others Felix, got his claw embedded in his paw pad. Had to take him too. My cats are my babies, I worry too much about them. Dexter spent 3 days at the vet with a catheter in until he was allowed home. I was following him around for 2 days making sure he could pee ok. The first night he was acting so weird I called the vet at 1am panicking.... but he was just fine. But it didn't end there, he must have picked up a tummy bug at the vet, ALL of them were vomiting for 3 days. Ask schmae what I was like... lol

And yes, I do talk to nino, all the time. In my head and out loud. I also talk about him to my DH. I wore the shirt for the first time, for our last game of the season. We lost 6-1.. worst defeat in something like 50 years. I was chuntering a bucket full at nino, I'm sure he would have been having a good laugh at me!

A spat between schmae and nino is one of the funniest things you could see! I loved those days, and miss them terribly. Those 2 would crack me up!! There was never any malice, all good nature, and mostly banter, but oh my. Classic!! Those 2 could make a sailor blush! ;) :p

Aha! Skibaboo is sharing secrets about Schmae. :winkkiss:. BJ is surely laughing now . The camaraderie you three shared sounds so special. I am honestly happy you both chose to share some of your personal space with us here. It is good to think of your "Nino" with a smile now.

Oh oh my goodness .... you had your hands full with your critter care, Skib. Urinary problems in cats can be very serious. I am glad you were able to get excellent care, and both your cats are well now. Not to add the "all of them" with a tummy virus. Yuck!! The things we do for our fur babies in the name of love.

Have a better week!!

Aha! Skibaboo is sharing secrets about Schmae. :winkkiss:. BJ is surely laughing now . The camaraderie you three shared sounds so special. I am honestly happy you both chose to share some of your personal space with us here. It is good to think of your "Nino" with a smile now.

Oh oh my goodness .... you had your hands full with your critter care, Skib. Urinary problems in cats can be very serious. I am glad you were able to get excellent care, and both your cats are well now. Not to add the "all of them" with a tummy virus. Yuck!! The things we do for our fur babies in the name of love.

Have a better week!!

Thanks spelly, glad to say they are all well and back to themselves now, phew!

We really did have great camaraderie. We would bounce off each other, and we always 'got it' sometimes not even needing words, explanations, we knew exactly what we meant and felt. And you could talk to both about anything. Schmae knows how much I love her, I'm just heartbroken, as is she, that we have lost our '3rd wheel' I don't think either of us are ready to let go, not yet. So thank you for letting us share here, it really helps.

I got to talk to ninos sister 3 weeks ago, online. It was really, really nice. I felt his family may not have known about us, of known much about us. But to hear they do, and for them to thank me for being there for him, it meant the world. She wants to share stories and memories, when she is ready to, and hopefully get to know each other better. :) I know nino would absolutely love that.

BBM - I'm the same, or probably worse haha so I should out myself too :p

:giggle: I kind of liked thinking it was just Schmae we were disparaging ....
I know you are way too cool for that. :shame:

(love you both, so just being a tease)

How cool that you have talked to family/sisters. Even sweeter that they know about you and will share. You and Schmae are very special. I am happy for you to have that contact now.

Have a wonderful day, my friend who makes me smile. See ya soon.

I eat a piece of that spicy apple ginger every other day or so :) I bought 6 bags since .

Yes, he would cuss me and call me every name in the book and even MAKE up some names for me that no one has ever heard before and would make your cheeks blush to think about ..........if he knew how glum I am.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back