Found Deceased UK - Baljeev Johal, 24, Ryton On Dunsmore, 5 Oct 2014

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
:bump: Ty to everyone bumping. Skibaboo and I speak almost daily about our missing friend but on skype or fb. It's so kind of you all to keep him in your thoughts !

:bump: Ty to everyone bumping. Skibaboo and I speak almost daily about our missing friend but on skype or fb. It's so kind of you all to keep him in your thoughts !

Hope there is resolution soon !

Encouraging, I wonder what's given them the idea he may be in Liverpool?

Encouraging, I wonder what's given them the idea he may be in Liverpool?

I don't know ajc, apart from being a Liverpool fan I personally don't know of any connections he may have had there, he never mentioned them to me. I know the family said they have had no leads but I wonder has someone thought they saw him at a match? I have to admit, I do look every single time we play, because you never know!

To Schmae and Skibaboo:

:grouphug:

I am sorry that your friend Baljeev is still missing.

To Schmae and Skibaboo:

:grouphug:

I am sorry that your friend Baljeev is still missing.

Thank you margarita <3

6 months! SCHMAE will tell you, it has been the strangest week. We used to always talk a lot about synchronicity. This last week I dreamed about nino, and I hadn't had one for a while. SCHMAE heard they are making a remake of one of his fave movies, playing GTA I came across a player called el_nino and another called Mr Synchronicity. It might sound silly but there is more, it just seemed like there were reminders of him one after another for BOTH of us. That there synchronicity... Not knowing what happened to him, it is the worst feeling. And even now I want to tell him all this and I can't! Every time there is something I still think "I have to tell nino!" Then I remember I can't :( I just hope he knows how much we miss him, but if he is out there somewhere, and he is happy, then I'm Ok with that.

Bad news :(

A body recovered from the river Leam in Marton, Rugby on Monday 6th April has been identified as missing Nottingham man, Baljeev Johal.
Baljeev, who was 24, was reported missing on 5th October 2014 from Ryton-on-Dunsmore.
His body was found the day after the six month anniversary of his disappearance.
His family has been informed and has asked to have their privacy respected as they come to terms with the news.
Warwickshire Police and the family would like to thank the public, the media and the Missing People charity for their support in the search to find Baljeev

https://www.facebook.com/warwickshirepolice/posts/935572036462574?fref=nf

RIP my dear friend :rose:

Bad news :(

A body recovered from the river Leam in Marton, Rugby on Monday 6th April has been identified as missing Nottingham man, Baljeev Johal.
Baljeev, who was 24, was reported missing on 5th October 2014 from Ryton-on-Dunsmore.
His body was found the day after the six month anniversary of his disappearance.
His family has been informed and has asked to have their privacy respected as they come to terms with the news.
Warwickshire Police and the family would like to thank the public, the media and the Missing People charity for their support in the search to find Baljeev

https://www.facebook.com/warwickshirepolice/posts/935572036462574?fref=nf

RIP my dear friend :rose:

I'm so sorry skibaboo.

Thank you for sharing the news.

RIP Baljeev, skibaboo's dear friend, as I know you :rose:

you okay? My prayers are with you and SCHMAE. I wish I could be there for you.

May his family find peace and resolution with this news.

I will be, just feel a little numb and angry right now. And I feel like I need to do something, he must never be forgotten, he was such a huge part of our lives

Oh gosh, this makes me feel so sad. For him, his friends and family, and for you Skibs & Schmae *advertiser censored*

What do you feel like doing for Baljeev, ski, so he's not forgotten? You'll always care for him.

I don't know FHG, well no I know what I'm gonna do but I feel I want to do more.

I run a website, a community forum much like WS, just a smaller scale and for anxiety/depression support. It's 3 and a half years since I started it, and a long story how it came to be, funny and ridiculous in equal terms. But it wouldn't exist if it wasn't for nino, he was the catalyst that started the whole thing off, and in the end I ended up starting a site, it wasn't intended but just kinda happened. I'm going to dedicate the site to his memory, just not sure how yet.

I don't know FHG, well no I know what I'm gonna do but I feel I want to do more.

I run a website, a community forum much like WS, just a smaller scale and for anxiety/depression support. It's 3 and a half years since I started it, and a long story how it came to be, funny and ridiculous in equal terms. But it wouldn't exist if it wasn't for nino, he was the catalyst that started the whole thing off, and in the end I ended up starting a site, it wasn't intended but just kinda happened. I'm going to dedicate the site to his memory, just not sure how yet.

Yeah, that sounds like a great thing you're doing, saving lives. I'm certain you'll figure it out.

Let me know how I may help, skibaboo.

This man was and is an angel. I have been in denial . I really thought he would pop up somewhere like a miracle and have a big adventure to share.

This man was and is an angel. I have been in denial . I really thought he would pop up somewhere like a miracle and have a big adventure to share.

You would know, SCHMAE.

I'm sorry for your loss.

My condolences to his family and friends. To SCHMAE and skibaboo, my thoughts are with you as you grieve your friend.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back