Found Deceased UK - Baljeev Johal, 24, Ryton On Dunsmore, 5 Oct 2014

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
One whole month and no news :(

So fellow sleuthers, pretend that you do not know that we know this person and just go on history of other cases.

Will BJ ever turn up ?
Has he passed ? :(

One whole month and no news :(

So fellow sleuthers, pretend that you do not know that we know this person and just go on history of other cases.

Will BJ ever turn up ?
Has he passed ? :(

Ugh, I just wrote a long response and then deleted it. SCHMAE you know what I know, it is hard to put your sleuther hat on when you know the person who is missing. Even harder when you only know that person online, no matter how close you were, for no matter how long, and no matter how much you talked, there is still that nagging doubt what is truth and what is fiction. I still don't think he came to immediate harm, and I don't suspect any foul play. If he chose that moment to leave, he had his reasons, and he is smart and resourceful.

It's been a month, if he is somewhere he could not shave or chose not to he would have a beard by now, makes him look like a different person.

Shared on my FB. I'm in the US but have several UK friends.

Just came across this.

The UK media is very subdued compared to the US. Its a very 9 to 5 affair over here. IMO. I have only seen the news interrupt a program twice, on 9/11 and I think the other time was when Sarah Payne went missing.

There have been so many times I have gone on the BBC news site and the "breaking news" is some ridiculously trivial crap that wouldn't even make a major headline.

Really hope he is ok, it does sound like he left of his own accord, but no money etc is a worry. Maybe, as he has had an online presence, he could be hanging out with another online friend, just getting away from things?

I saw in an earlier link police thought he may be in an out building such as barn, to check buildings. That was is mid October. To me it seemed police felt he was or could be alive.

Depression is said to be anger turned inwards, though it's not always the case. Depression can be a complex issue but being able to express feelings is very important to at least hang in there and not give up. To know someone else is listening. Always listen to people especially if they seem down and be gentle with them. Help is available. I've not given up hope Baljeev is safe somewhere. There's more I could say but won't.

We love you , BJ!
I was looking over old skype convos with him the last couple of days and want you all to know this is a genuinely funny man. He's got a very quick wit, super sarcastic.
He's a barrel of laughs and has a kind heart. I hope he is somewhere making someone laugh right now.
But we are short of laughs , so we need him back :(

We love you , BJ!
I was looking over old skype convos with him the last couple of days and want you all to know this is a genuinely funny man. He's got a very quick wit, super sarcastic.
He's a barrel of laughs and has a kind heart. I hope he is somewhere making someone laugh right now.
But we are short of laughs , so we need him back :(

That's why we clicked, besides our love of LFC, his sense of humour, we think alike and have the same sense of humour. That and the fact he was always there for me, would always listen, VERY kind heart. SCHMAE, we're missing our 3rd wheel and there is nothing we can do about it, it REALLY sucks :(

:( I feel so bad for his family...they should have him for the holidays!

Schmae and Skibaboo, I am just seeing this thread. Oh my goodness!! I am adding this thread to my signature line!
Hoping for your friend Baljeev's safe return. He sounds like an awesome person!!! I am sooooo sorry to hear about this!!! This is so crazy that you guys both know him!!!! This is good though, that you guys are his friend and can help bring attention to his case here at WS!! I will be checking in here as much as possible! Going back to read!!!

7 weeks today, 7 weeks and we are none the wiser than the day he went missing :( We talked to him on a daily basis, often all day for almost 4 years, and now he's just not there. We talked during Liverpool games, and now he's not there, the match is about to kick off now, and he's not there. Nino, BJ, you aren't there! I feel like part of me is missing :(

I miss you, I miss how I could tell you anything, how we would laugh. BJ is the master wind up merchant, SCHMAE is right about skype, I've read through all our convos and oh boy did we have some lol's.

Well, it's match time, I hope where ever you are nino you are watching, safe and warm and I hope you know I think about you every single day, and I'm waiting, waiting for the day you come home and life can return to normal again.

Schmae and Skibaboo, I am just seeing this thread. Oh my goodness!! I am adding this thread to my signature line!
Hoping for your friend Baljeev's safe return. He sounds like an awesome person!!! I am sooooo sorry to hear about this!!! This is so crazy that you guys both know him!!!! This is good though, that you guys are his friend and can help bring attention to his case here at WS!! I will be checking in here as much as possible! Going back to read!!!

Margarita, I don't know what to do. UK press and LE are so tight lipped compared to US. SKI is in UK and cannot find out anything really. Not only is it a small window into what families of the missing may go through , it is making me realize what a blessing we have in the US as far as open records and online services. No reporters over there TWEET, apparently. It's just been really odd in comparison to what I am used to seeing on domestic threads.

Margarita, I don't know what to do. UK press and LE are so tight lipped compared to US. SKI is in UK and cannot find out anything really. Not only is it a small window into what families of the missing may go through , it is making me realize what a blessing we have in the US as far as open records and online services. No reporters over there TWEET, apparently. It's just been really odd in comparison to what I am used to seeing on domestic threads.

There's nothing to tweet! And there is nothing to sleuth cos :silenced:

I've never typed and then deleted so much as I have here, idk what we can say :/

eta: sorry, just sw the clearer image, trying to delete this old pixelated one with no luck

:bump:
Bringing fwd his information again:

Appeal to trace missing man in Ryton On Dunsmore

"A 24-year-old man has been reported missing after he attended a family wedding in Ryton On Dunsmore.

Baljeev Johal was last seen at around 12.30am.

He had been to a wedding at the Sports Connexion in Leamington Road and was reported missing on Sunday.

Baljeev, who lives in the Bramcote area of Nottingham, is described as an Asian male, around 6ft3.

He wears glasses and was last seen wearing a slim white shirt with a black jacket and black trousers.

{snip}

"Please call 101 quoting incident number 16 of 5th October.

“Alternatively contact the missing people charity on 116 000 in confidence.”

http://www.rugbyadvertiser.co.uk/news/local-news/appeal-to-trace-missing-man-in-ryton-on-dunsmore-1-6340962

Attachments

• 3094836083.jpg
    3094836083.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 156

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members