GUILTY UK - Bennylyn Burke, 25, & her 2 daughters (1 found alive), Kingwood, 17 Feb 2021 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I agree, that’s a possibility.
However, if they don’t know where they were murdered/disposed of, it makes sense for LE to collect the car to look for trace evidence and collect electronic data to prove or disprove a theory anyway.
I think they do know where they are and that is why they haven't searched any other area thus far. All investigations have centered fully on the house.

Murder probe launched over missing mother and two-year-old daughter as forensic team scours Dundee house - The Sunday Post

The street remained sealed off yesterday as teams of forensic officers in white suits entered the house. One used a video camera to film inside the kitchen and camera flashes were seen from behind closed blinds in every room of the house. The kitchen windows were later covered by yellow plastic screens to block the view. Police also set up a large blue tent in the front garden while detectives made door-to-door inquiries.

ETA - Kitchen seems to be the main focus

Last edited:
Was the 7yr old found with the perp or in another location??

I haven't seen that disclosed. The authorities will probably try to keep her as anonymoys as possible (as well as any third party that might have been with her if they're not involved in the crime.) If there are any charges related to her, then we might find out.

Article states this -
A heartbroken friend has now paid tribute to Bennylyn, who had moved to Bristol from the Philippines around two years ago.

and this -
She said the mum was usually very active on Facebook, but her profile was taken down shortly after she vanished.

He is also appearing at Dundee sheriff court tomorrow, so does that suggest he isn't up on murder charges?
I guess the murder investigation is still in its early stages? They'd file something against him that's related so they can keep him in custody but not jeapardise the major charges by bringing them when everything is still ongoing.

So she’s from the Philippines and came here 2 years ago. Her youngest is 2. I wonder if this guy frequented the Phillipines, met her years ago but it took a while for her to get here. I also wonder if the older child is his child and that’s why her life was spared. Maybe he got her pregnant years ago and she gave birth in the Phillipines all the while he had been trying to get her to come to Dunedin. Maybe he was mad that she had a child from some else (hence the domestic violence situation prior to the her murder).
All MOO and speculation but trying to put the pieces together! Another scenario would involve the 7 year old in a horrific way and I’m trying not to go there :(

Jellica is.gorgeous as.her Mama.is.
So she’s from the Philippines and came here 2 years ago. Her youngest is 2. I wonder if this guy frequented the Phillipines, met her years ago but it took a while for her to get here. I also wonder if the older child is his child and that’s why her life was spared. Maybe he got her pregnant years ago and she gave birth in the Phillipines all the while he had been trying to get her to come to Dunedin. Maybe he was mad that she had a child from some else (hence the domestic violence situation prior to the her murder).
All MOO and speculation but trying to put the pieces together! Another scenario would involve the 7 year old in a horrific way and I’m trying not to go there :(

JMO I'm not real hep on men that "frequent" the Philippines and set their sights on young girls with children.

Of course some people have to travel, but suddenly they're bringing home a 25 year old they wed? Again it's not always the way, but I've seen too many cases of abuse this way. Often geared towards the children.

Live in a tin shed with five people. Go hungry. Get flooded constantly. Look for clean drinking water. I know I'd take the offer of any old creep that had a tub and toilet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back