Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a couple of SaW's that include BW. I've stopped looking at BW's as they make me too sad. ScW's has a couple that are deeply disturbed. The ones in the pretend straight jacket "...they found a couple of nobodys under my basement". You'll never get that image of him out of your head. @firesagaofficial if you want to look.
There is also a deeply disturbing one where the younger children are re-enacting a reworking of the ‘Do you want to build a snowman’ from Frozen, entitled ‘Do you want to hide a body’ whilst dragging one of the other children’s ‘lifeless’ body across the floor.

I had assumed the Mercedes was just a regular car(didn't they both have the same type of car?) and the van was a separate vehicle. Or am I off on this? lol

0_PAY-bernadette_walker_eans11.jpg

I only recently looked at SaW's tiktok, I didn't realise you could without being a member.

My eyes are still burning from the acid I had to wash them out with after.

I know the social media age has bred a bunch of narcissistic morons but goodness me, revolting, and a good insight into her personality.

Can you imagine the poor police person who had to scroll through them :eek:

I wonder if this will be the case too, or if we will see more concrete evidence to come.Even if SaW walks 'free', I doubt very much she will be allowed access to her children (currently in care) again, given the admission of perverting the course of Justice of her child's accusations of child abuse.(I am following this case closely, but it's my first post. Waiting on today's update from the press and wondering who Witness 2 is..lol)

Earlier in the day, the jury had heard from Martin Griffiths, an expert in cell site data analysis, who explained to the jury how it was possible to say where handsets were, and at what time.

He also gave an explanation on what may have happened when phones were disconnected from the network.
He said disconnections were split into two categories, an ‘explicit’ disconnection, which could include the phone being switched off, put into airplane mode or running out of battery, or an ‘implicit’ disconnection, which could include a phone being smashed on the ground or submerged in water.

Bernadette Walker Murder Trial: College classmates describe trying to contact missing teenager after her disappearance

There are a couple of SaW's that include BW. I've stopped looking at BW's as they make me too sad. ScW's has a couple that are deeply disturbed. The ones in the pretend straight jacket "...they found a couple of nobodys under my basement". You'll never get that image of him out of your head. @firesagaofficial if you want to look.
Do you have a link for SaWs TikTok CSI Angus?

Bernadette Walker Murder Trial: College classmates describe trying to contact missing teenager after her disappearance

At last an update!

Interesting that they paused due to a juror illness last week, but not for a defendant:

Sarah Walker, Bernadette’s mum, was not in court today, with the jury being told she was ill. Judge Mrs Justice Maura McGowan told the jury the illness was not COVID related, and Sarah Walker is expected to be back in court tomorrow.

I guess a defendant has their representative who can relate back any new evidence- whereas they need the full jury to have been given all the evidence directly to come to their independent decision.

At last an update!

Interesting that they paused due to a juror illness last week, but not for a defendant:

Sarah Walker, Bernadette’s mum, was not in court today, with the jury being told she was ill. Judge Mrs Justice Maura McGowan told the jury the illness was not COVID related, and Sarah Walker is expected to be back in court tomorrow.

I think if Sarah knew court would be cancelled due to her claiming illness ,she would continue to try and control things with other days of feeling ill.

See I have been looking at Sarah’s TikTok - and while yes they are so cringe - nothing on there really stands out as alarming. I get the Desperate bored stay at home mum vibe! She seems very immature but then I don’t use TikTok or understand adults who do but plenty of my adult friends are on there!
This case is so weird, there is part of me that is starting to believe she didn’t believe B about the abuse at all. And she also doesn’t know about Bs where abouts and did think she ran away. It’s not like her and Scott were together so there is no reason for her to want to try and cover anything up. Perhaps B was a difficult teen? Maybe she did run off often which is why the mum did delay reporting anything. But then again why would she start sending messages to Bs friends pretending to be her ? - the checking her social media I don’t find that alarming, I think would do that if I was worried about one of my children to find clues etc.
As much as her character is a little out there she does appear to love her kids. Ahhh my head is so done in on this none of it adds up. Not the family dynamics, not the new whole boyfriend thing, the baby?, the timeline, the messages, it’s so bloody confusing ! -

*** don’t mean to offend anyone with the stay at home mum thing *** I was one when my children were small, I just wasn’t desperate or bored ****

Last edited:
How long had Sarah been with her new man? I think she was possibly worried BW would extend the accusations to him too? Just a thought. I’ve had 5 teenagers, they all navigate teen years differently and unpredictability

I am starting to think there was real jealousy on the mums part. Her daughter now growing into a women, jealous Scott was attracted to her ? Worried the new bf might be ? Its the only real motive I can come up with. - The TikTok account suggests she wants be younger than she is. That she is trying to relive her youth. That she is insecure and wanting attention! Attention she isn’t getting because her daughter is younger and prettier than her and now receiving it ! -
I also thought perhaps, could the mum have been suffering from post natal depression? Which have exacerbated her feelings of low worth? Creating intrusive overwhelming thoughts. She was probably feeling pretty unattractive after just having a baby (not saying she is Unattractive, but I know how I felt when I had my children) - thus, when B revealed the abuse instead of thinking clearly, it confirmed her feelings of not being attractive anymore and her jealousy blew up ? - Just a thought !

Given that it's now 13 days since trial started, and the estimate was that this would take 2-3 weeks, I think it will go on much longer than that. There's still so many gaps and questions to be answered, and of course the defence cases of SaW and ScW.

I also am curious if there is any forensic evidence to hear (other than digital)- I know the assumption is that there isn't, and that SaW's son seems to think there isn't any, but I wonder if the prosecution need to inform the defence of that in advance of trial?

I may be misunderstood, but I thought the prosecution had an obligation to inform the defence only of any evidence they don't use, or that would support the case of the defence and undermine the prosecution?

Therefore if they have some concrete forensic evidence, would they need to let the defence lawyers know in advance of trial?

I just can't think of their being no forensic evidence if indeed BW was murdered, transported in ScW's car, and potentially stored at the lockup. I am pretty sure if a body was transported in that car they'd have something.

I also think the CCTV would have been able to pick up ScW carrying a body into the lockup- and the fact that neighbour's have a view from a window above, makes me think that it would be unlikely that the body of BW was brought to the lockup at any point- seems very risky.

My instincts are that this was done outdoors and that the body was disposed of closer to home- perhaps close to the incident. Maybe he hid BW somewhere outdoors and came back later.

I'm curious about Cuckoo's Hollow- because there appears to be a grass verge at the start of Skater's way- and there is a pathway leading into the woods ahead, which could be described loosely as an 'alley' I suppose.

Perhaps there's a grain of truth in the runaway story?

I don't know how public it would be, but I wonder if he could have run after BW and killed her (strangulation?) in the woods- left her and come back later to put her in the water there?

Maybe all the other outings were to lay a false trail.

maybe SaW really didn't know about BW being dead and was going along with things to try and stop the abuse scandal from coming out.

She maybe thought BW had run but she could still control communications on that.

Given that SaW was only 4 weeks postpartum and claims to be unslept for three days prior to BW going missing, I think she'd have been in an unstable headspace.

It's just a hypothesis, giving her the benefit of the doubt, and me trying to weigh up all the bits that don't make sense.

I still think the prosecution could pull out some hefty forensic evidence from their sleeve, and change things.

Also, look forward to hearing what SaW and ScW have to say in person.

There is also a deeply disturbing one where the younger children are re-enacting a reworking of the ‘Do you want to build a snowman’ from Frozen, entitled ‘Do you want to hide a body’ whilst dragging one of the other children’s ‘lifeless’ body across the floor.

ScW also has also 'liked' some really odd pages on Fb. Daddy's Little Princess to name one!! https://www.facebook.com/scott.walker.3956690/likes_all

He follows / likes lots of young amateur models, even has pics of himself posing with younger women on his holiday to Greece. Delve deep enough and the 'family man' persona soon disappears

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1