Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's about 10 mins by road from the lock up to the gate of the prison and it might not have been that close to the prison. Message from BW's phone sent at 3.33pm and ScW sent a text to his stepfather at from the lock up at 3.45pm. That's 12 mins. I think the phone and text sent then was deliberate.
Why do you think it wasn't SaW with Bee's phone?

That makes sense. But why was SaW sending texts and changing passwords on BWs phone the night before if unplanned?

We're looking at 11.06 to 11.23 on Sat 18th as the t.o.d for BW, the messages and fancy footwork on t'internet followed this. It is certainly feasible that all the events during this time were pre-calculated rather than accidental and that the phone call to Saw from ScW was the confirmation and trigger for the first false trail being laid, that being the msg her to boyfriend. Which would confirm SaW was a willing participant in my eyes.

I believe this to be what happened.

Which makes the trip for the burger even more reprehensible - almost beggars belief! Like a reward for a job well done!

Premeditated murder, seemingly even where it was going to happen since there were no witnesses, disposal site pre-located, cover up and false trails already planned - even if some of it is half-assed. JMOO of course.

BTW, you do know Machiavelli learnt it all from his mother?

I'm not saying it wasn't. Let's see if her friend gives her an alibi. I'm saying that it could have been ScW.
Padholme Road is the same distance to Westwood by the HMP Peterborough. ScW does not have an alibi but SaW has her friend, who I'll bet says she never left her house. I'll happily be confounded if her friend says otherwise.

Ok so this is my thoughts that may sound a bit crazy. I am pretty certain in my mind that SaW and ScW planned this after B confessed about the abuse (more so by SaW) and would actually love to see what was searched on the internet in the days leading up to the murder! Firstly why would any decent mother send their beloved daughter to his parents and then get him to collect her ALONE? Unless it was planned that he would do the horrid deed?

Anyway so he picks B up, wonder how she felt seeing him collecting her and not her mum but they are driving home. He stops somewhere in Gunthorp area and his phone records steps - was he killing B at this point in some secluded area and how did he get the chance? He coud not have stangled her for example whilst driving. I wonder if he normally smoked in the car in front of the kids or if that was the excuse to stop? It puzzles me that if he killed her then that he would then drive to McDonalds (AFTER speaking to SaW and as locals have said a haven for police) what with B in the boot of the car?? Or did he leave her somewhere else and she is not in the car and he did not take her to the lockup. I also note that SaW tried to call him and his parents not long after he left with B - did she change her mind about having her daugher killed and was trying to stop him??

All JMO but any thoughts?

I'm not saying it wasn't. Let's see if her friend gives her an alibi. I'm saying that it could have been ScW.
Odd that you go to visit a friend, leave your phone there. Go off somewhere and then go back to friends house? Maybe she said she was going home and and then came back to retrieve 'forgotten' phone. leaving her free to go elsewhere and use BWs phone

This puzzles me. Why wait till 10 at night to take Bee to grandparents house? Quite late to turn up to elderly peoples house and I wonder what reason they were told for her overnight stay? Why take her there at all if you were only going to pick her up again the next day? Gives them time to sort a plan out between them ? Why did Bee willingly go along with all this she was practically an adult and could have refused to go in the car on either journey?

This puzzles me. Why wait till 10 at night to take Bee to grandparents house? Quite late to turn up to elderly peoples house and I wonder what reason they were told for her overnight stay? Why take her there at all if you were only going to pick her up again the next day? Gives them time to sort a plan out between them ? Why did Bee willingly go along with all this she was practically an adult and could have refused to go in the car on either journey?

Y'all must forget what it's like to be under 18 lol. Either that or you had super chill "friend" type of parents. I didn't grow up in an abusive household but my Dad was definitely strict and he constantly made me go places I didn't want to go and do things I didn't want to do.

But on that note Scotts parents must be quite old, as he's what 50? The youngest his parents could be is late 60's. At this point I am questioning how much we could trust his parents....

Y'all must forget what it's like to be under 18 lol. Either that or you had super chill "friend" type of parents. I didn't grow up in an abusive household but my Dad was definitely strict and he constantly made me go places I didn't want to go and do things I didn't want to do.

But on that note Scotts parents must be quite old, as he's what 50? The youngest his parents could be is late 60's. At this point I am questioning how much we could trust his parents....
It's Dad and step Mum I think so yeh Dad late 60's but step Mum could be younger.

I have seen the idea that the grandparents (one of which I believe has dementia) didn’t have her that night, but not sure if it changes the narrative much.

either way, she’s nowhere to be seen, daddy is still the last person to see her, he then disappears for 90 minutes that he can’t explain (he wasn’t having a *advertiser censored* in the middle of one of the busiest roads into the city!), then after more alibis on her phones, both of them disappear to cowbit where one of the phones is never seen again.

it wouldn’t surprise me if it’s a lie about the grandparents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member