Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am tending to sway to whether sw was actually aware of Bw passing. She hacked media accounts yes but was this to nip the abuse claims in the bud before accusations getting any further. Changing passwords so bw couldnt access them to see that mom has acted as bw stating it was all lies
If she thought Bee had run away she had no control over Bee going to the police in person to report the allegations, or going to her friends, even without her phone. SaW wouldn't have been able to control the narrative that it was lies.

I’m curious about the fact that SW suddenly ‘becomes suspicious’ to friends about ScW version of events when ‘she jumped out the car’ yet doesn’t seem to feel that she should be seen as being suspicious AT ALL about the sexual abuse claims. There’s something in this but I haven’t yet worked out what/ why it could be. Anyone with insights??

Yesterday (Monday) was a shorter court session than has been held in previous days during the trial, due to other commitments from people taking part in the trial, with a later start and an earlier finish - but the jury also heard there had been a potential sighting of Bernadette at the end of the week near the YMCA.

However, when Sarah Walker tried to contact the centre to see if Bernadette was staying there, she was told staff could not say anything due to confidentiality agreements.

Bernadette Walker murder trial: Teen’s mum told friends of concern about what Scott Walker had said in the car

Plus BW's phone was in the house with SaW while ScW was out, and she was having a fake text conversation with BW.
Playing DA again. Accepting that she pretended to have a conversation using both phones at 1.24pm on 18th, that could be interpreted as relating to the sex abuse allegation specifically. We know she took BW's phone off her. From that point forward, the only defence that I can see for SaW and ScW phones being together in various locations through the timeline is that she wasn't there and ScW must have had her phone, and BW's.

i'm fascinated by this case. its so obvious they have murdered her and have made naïve attempts to cover it up, together.
But looking on social media - they don't seem dysfunctional, lots of family orientated posts and seemingly no past issues with drugs and crime etc. There must be some serious underlying personality disorders to explain how they could do such a terrible crime with a total lack of empathy. (narcissist / sociopath?)

I'm expecting SaW to turn on ScW during the course of the trial and put full blame on him, but I really don't think that is the case.

Have you watched any of the tiktok ?

Playing DA again. Accepting that she pretended to have a conversation using both phones at 1.24pm on 18th, that could be interpreted as relating to the sex abuse allegation specifically. We know she took BW's phone off her. From that point forward, the only defence that I can see for SaW and ScW phones being together in various locations through the timeline is that she wasn't there and ScW must have had her phone, and BW's.
I'm not following, Bee's phone was located at the house while ScW was out picking her up. He couldn't be in both places.

You mean ScW's phone was at the lock up, but was he? He could quite easily have nipped out to send the text from near the prison.
Sarah hasn't said her phone was missing, it was at her friend's house, and she's admitted sending the texts.

If Bee had run away and she had a text from her at 3:30, why wouldn't she reply for an hour, unless she wasn't with her own phone?

I'm not following, Bee's phone was located at the house while ScW was out picking her up. He couldn't be in both places.
That's not what I'm saying. SaW took the phone off BW and used it to make up a conversation early afternoon on the 18th. That is fact. ScW might have had BW's phone after that. We can't assume that a phone equals a person. I went to the supermarket last night but my mobile phone stayed at home. On the basis of the phone, I never left the house.

We learned from SaW that ScW unlocked her phone (assuming iphone) with her fingerprint one night when she was in bed. He could then have added his own fingerprint to open her phone at will (it allows up to 5 fingerprints per phone). Based on SaW's phone alone, what is the pattern of incrimination? Is it all at night when SaW is in bed?

As I say, I'm playing Devil's Advocate.

…….The lawyer said that at 1am an iMessage was sent from Bernadette's phone to Sarah Walker's phone.

It said: 'For god's sake what the hell mum?

'Stop messaging my friends ...

'You tell anyone else I lied and I'm going to tell them I didn't and don't even have my phone.

'I will tell everyone dad's got it.

'I'm ok.'

this was during the journey to cowbit area on 19th/20th.

does anyone else feel a bit conflicted about this one? It makes me feel a bit uneasy, like it’s different from the others which lay a trail in favour of Sw and ScW storyline; but maybe it’s just me and how my brain processes it.

Sarah hasn't said her phone was missing, it was at her friend's house, and she's admitted sending the texts.

If Bee had run away and she had a text from her at 3:30, why wouldn't she reply for an hour, unless she wasn't with her own phone?
She admitted sending some texts. Has she admitted sending all of the texts? Will her friend in Padholme Road state that she never left the house? That will be an interesting witness. Perhaps she didn't check her phone whilst at her friend's house. Where that falls down of course is that she knew BW didn't have her phone so the text could only be ScW sending it if it wasn't her.

Text conversations were happening between Bee's phone and others as the car was moving, also not using text speak but full words.

Also the first message to SaW from Bee said she would tell everyone Dad had her phone. If the logic was to convince police later that Bee had her own phone at that point she couldn't accuse her mum of having it, so Sarah wrote Dad. IMO

…….The lawyer said that at 1am an iMessage was sent from Bernadette's phone to Sarah Walker's phone.

It said: 'For god's sake what the hell mum?

'Stop messaging my friends ...

'You tell anyone else I lied and I'm going to tell them I didn't and don't even have my phone.

'I will tell everyone dad's got it.

'I'm ok.'

this was during the journey to cowbit area on 19th/20th.

does anyone else feel a bit conflicted about this one? It makes me feel a bit uneasy, like it’s different from the others which lay a trail in favour of Sw and ScW storyline; but maybe it’s just me and how my brain processes it.
This sounds like ScW texting to me.

Text conversations were happening between Bee's phone and others as the car was moving, also not using text speak but full words.

Also the first message to SaW from Bee said she would tell everyone Dad had her phone. If the logic was to convince police later that Bee had her own phone at that point she couldn't accuse her mum of having it, so Sarah wrote Dad. IMO
The prosecution said the Cowbit pings suggested movement. He could quite easily have stopped to text and driven on. They're not long messages.

I'm not convinced that the style of language is SaW's in this exchange. I think this is ScW pretending to be BW.

I’m curious about the fact that SW suddenly ‘becomes suspicious’ to friends about ScW version of events when ‘she jumped out the car’ yet doesn’t seem to feel that she should be seen as being suspicious AT ALL about the sexual abuse claims. There’s something in this but I haven’t yet worked out what/ why it could be. Anyone with insights??
I think that was the motive for the murder, Sarah denying the sexual abuse of her daughter at ANY cost, even the cost of Bee's life. So it makes sense to me that she wouldn't even go there in her fake suspicions.

No it was last used on 20th July, was never connected again. Perhaps it also relates to the sending of other messages from social media accounts, I don't know, maybe even her own phone, where she was perverting the course of justice. I know it says phone but we haven't seen the full wording of the charge.
Still wondering about the sim card that was purchased at the same time as the phone top up

And SaW had BW's phone in Westwood while ScW was at the lockup (cctv of his van leaving there) afternoon of 19th.[/QUOTE

Could he not have left the lock up but left his phone behind and returned to pick his phone and van up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1