Still Missing UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did ScW have kids from previous marriage perhaps? A fb post from October 2019 says he has 3 daughters - I thought in the household at that time there were only 2. Apologies if this has all been done before, I am still trying to work out the family arrangements.

I believe he has an older daughter from previous relationship marriage.

I've suggested variously that there opportunities to dispose of BW's phone after it disconnected for the last time after the Apple Garage. However, the charge relates to sending messages from BW's phone up to 12th September, so did they use it again?

I think it's that bc she searched "I think my partner knows about my missing child" she atleast knew something was fishy and still continued to push the story of what Scott told her instead of cooperating with police and helping to prove it was just him who is to blame.

Most people I know do know about it . But that’s because we know them , but it’s very well spoken about in my circles . But no missing posters , local news nothing like that ever
It is odd. My auntie in Liverpool has seen it in the news, yet friends, neighbours and acquaintances in Peterborough have been largely ignorant. It may well blow up over the next few weeks. This is the biggest crime spectacle in Peterborough since Joanna Dennehy.

Wow so Kings Lynn is 50-60 mins away... But it is also right on the Ocean I know someone upthread had said the River Nene wasn't a possibility as they have things to stop flooding so a body would get stopped before going to the sea... But It doesn't look like they have one in Kings Lynn at the River Great Ouse. Also part of Road B198 is closed right now, wonder if it's related to this case.

Also Mods let me know if it's ok or not to post but I messaged Stephen Briggs from the Peterborough Telegraph about Salters Way and he said that he has the transcript of that call and he said the article is correct, he said Salters Way. They don't specify which town and I know some don't believe Donnington is connected I just wanted to let everyone know it wasn't a typo or anything.

Attachments

• Screenshot (96).png
    Screenshot (96).png
    399.1 KB · Views: 56
WAIT HOLD UP. What day was the Kings Lynn trip? What day was the phone call? Because I've found a Salters Way in Wisbech right off A47 on the way to Kings Lynn. Right next to the River Nene. AND also happens to be a recycling center! I wonder if thats where he got rid of her phone or some kind of evidence.

Last edited:
So the Police searched BW's room on the 22nd and the very next night ScW makes a flying visit to Kings Lynn caught on an ANPR camera on the A47 passing on the way at 10.22pm and returning half an hour later. Was he disposing of more evidence? In the River Ouse?[/QUOTE]
Hmm I'm more inclined to think this was when he disposed of the body. Police came ... checked her bedroom. Did sw make that choice to phone the police, joint decision or did scw try to persuade her not too. Knew then he had to get rid ??

So the Police searched BW's room on the 22nd and the very next night ScW makes a flying visit to Kings Lynn caught on an ANPR camera on the A47 passing on the way at 10.22pm and returning half an hour later. Was he disposing of more evidence? In the River Ouse?
Hmm I'm more inclined to think this was when he disposed of the body. Police came ... checked her bedroom. Did sw make that choice to phone the police, joint decision or did scw try to persuade her not too. Knew then he had to get rid ??[/QUOTE]
It was Summer and a dead body would start attracting insects almost immediately and by the evening of the 23rd (5 days) might have been in the bloating phase of decomposition with blood-containing foam leaking from the nose and mouth, and it would definitely stink. I think she was in the ground within 24 hours, i.e. the early hours of the 19th.

I've just looked at a weather archive for Peterborough which states that the early hours of the 19th (midnight to 6am) it was raining. Can anyone confirm whether that was a forecast or what actually happened?

Ok wait am I mistaken or didn't Sarah also have her own car? Her car wasn't seen anywhere at all during all these hours? Or have we not heard about that yet? And didn't they have a van as well?

Man I've spent so much time walking on Google Earth in the UK and I've never seen a place with so many of the exact 5-10 same model cars in the same 5 shades. Made me realize how diverse America is with cars. Cars can make and break whole cases here!

Good find.
Just looked at a site www.peterboroughweatherwatch.com. It's archive has 14mm of rain on the 19th, which was the most in a single day that month. So it looks like the early hours of the 19th window, it was both dark and raining, potentially with heavy showers. So low visibility and background sound. Couldn't be more ideal to dig and fill a hole without being seen.

Just looked at a site www.peterboroughweatherwatch.com. It's archive has 14mm of rain on the 19th, which was the most in a single day that month. So it looks like the early hours of the 19th window, it was both dark and raining, potentially with heavy showers. So low visibility and background sound. Couldn't be more ideal to dig and fill a hole without being seen.
However, whilst 3.10am would have been dark and cloudy/rainy, it was getting lighter with sunrise (c. 5am) before ScW returned to the lock up, so enough light to be able to navigate across farmland and to dig a hole, and be heading back as the sunrises.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bella257